Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) (35525 Views)

Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by nikkiking(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
kayboy4y:
He's an Igbo boy.

Quote me...
They are like mtn everywhere u go undecided undecided.

3 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by bellotaofeek: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
He is an Igbo man.....na business ***** shocked
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by menix(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
sexymoma:
wetin make i come snatch?

My Keyless entry to ur Venza SUV.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ijustdey: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
DONily:
:oget rich or die trying[color=#990000][/color]

he will spend the better part of his life in prison
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by sexymoma(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
menix:

My Keyless entry to ur Venza SUV.
bros if i say i understand wetin u dey yarn me i dey lie ni ooo
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by onlinebethel(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
THATS WHY WE ALL NEED A CAR TRACKING DEVICE

CHECK MY DP TO GET YOURS

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by anigbajumo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
ibkgab001:
OMO Igbo WHEN WILL YOU GUYS HAVE A BETTER LIFE

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by illiad: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
kayboy4y:
He's an Igbo boy.
Quote me...
Dafty... Thieves are everywhere.... And you could be one.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Later they go say yoruba people cause am....they blame others for their menace....

2 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by illiad: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
bellotaofeek:
He is an Igbo man.....na business ***** shocked

There are more thieves in all other tribes than there are among the Igbo.

For instance, there are two thieves and one pick pocket wherever three yorubas are gathered.

2 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by prideofscience: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
ALL IS BIZ FOR THE EGBO PEOPLE
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by crisycent: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
I no mention tribe o!! But I wan just say "it's don jazzy again". Hope una know weytin I mean? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by kayboy4y(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
ceejay80s:

Idiat, I blame internet
Blame ur generation...
illiad:

Dafty... Thieves are everywhere.... And you could be one.
U're an Igbo man I guess?
ceejay80s:

Idiat, I blame internet
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by FelixGodwin: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by MightySparrow: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
ijustdey:

see how they have turned robbery to be a family business

some people are just plain wicked while trying all means to make money

Don't the criminal Igbo chest beater, is this how they are building Lagos. He came to steal and enjoy his blood money in his state. These criminals must go or else..........the Lagoon is patiently waiting, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Intrepid01(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Seriously this thread has been turned to something else.

THERE ARE THIEVES EVERYWHERE.

BEFORE YOU INSULT ME... I am not Igbo o.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by focus7: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
It is time for Ambode to consider another round of deportation of these lineage of criminals from the south east, I don't know why they will have to leave their states and come to the south west to commit crimes.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
fejikudz:
Name Checkers Association.. Over to you guys
abi? there food don done
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by dramenda(f): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
He came to Lagos, with his friend that are into " car snatching business " really, car snatching now a business?

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ODUBEZE: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

ARREST OF THIS GUY IS WITCH HUNTING. WHY NOT ARREST OTHER THIEVES FIRST, BEFORE ARRESTING HIM?................. THEY WORK VERY HARD. IF THEY ARREST HIM NOW, WHO WILL DEVELOP LAGOS AGAIN? cool cool shocked
Other thieves we do not know. But corrupt politicians we know!
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Other thieves we do not know. But corrupt politicians we know!

u have to know all.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by nightmile: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
drnelson:
what else can you expect from a[size=18pt] IGBO PERSON[/size]

Research has it that 95% of Flat heads in lagos must have either involved in robbery operation or cheated somesone in buisness.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ibedun: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
crisycent:
I no mention tribe o!! But I wan just say "it's don jazzy again". Hope una know weytin I mean? grin

Oh!!! I love this!!!

"It's Don Jazzy again"

Igbos are a menace to be curbed by fire by force.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by STILESGANG: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
What and hardworking jewish man grin grin grin grin
Assuming this flat headed akpu eating monkey wasn't caught,2 years from now,he would be on nairaland cheastbeating on how he has finished buying up properties in lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ibedun: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
These "Don Jazzy again" people are just exporting crime and poverty to Lagos. Time for Ambode to restart the deportation programme.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by gbeseun(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Igbo kwenu,that's what Igbo brothers were known for to come to another mans land and steal and go back to the village to do shakara for ekaete.kirikiri loading
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
kayboy4y:
He's an Igbo boy.
Quote me...
You are right but his mother is from your village. Na your brother gan gan.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
God bless that security man. His passion for his job has made him better than the men in black who are after the CBN notes.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by oz4real83(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
ijustdey:

The same way an ex-minister of petroleum looted our money using her family and friends. The same way an ex-governor of Edo state and his family looted the state for 8years! His dad now celebrates his birthday every year from one continent to another! Thiefry and looting have become a very lucrative family business in Nigeria since our judiaciary has gone to slumber!

see how they have turned robbery to be a family business

some people are just plain wicked while trying all means to make money
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by reuben79: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Naaaa dey are way,no education,no handwork.dey ar always think how to make monies.name checker over to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts / Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) / How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.