Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? (3415 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex??? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
mubarak001:

Just one thing you need to do to become secured and ignore seeking attention...u will definately be attended to after fulfilling the one thing.
Umm...i'm not really interested in getting everyone's attention. Just a few special peeps.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Mzdivacious(f): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
mubarak001:

Sometimes, rejection is re-direction...u-turn for a better option
what if there is no one better u can find??...seculent and flashh what are we saying what are you guys saying.u guys shd grow tf up.all these girls and money stereotype on here is getting stale.yall just let everone know u have deep down psychological issues.honestly
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Seculent: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
what if there is no one better u can find??...secu lent and flas hh what are we saying what are you guys saying.u guys shd grow tf up.all these girls and money stereotype on here is getting stale.yall just let everone know u have deep down psychological issues.honestly
Are you mentally stable at all? Who's talking about girls and money here?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Mzdivacious(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Seculent:

Are you mentally stable at all? Who's talking about girls and money here?
sorry thought the "they" meant girls AGAIN!! undecided
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by tpiander: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
how am I supposed to feel?

angry, upset,
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I've never really bothered to learn why. Thinking 'bout it now,it seems i love attention and i'm kinda insecure
Ah! That is very interesting of your case. Perhaps, I can help with recommending some solutions to your so called ' attention and insecurity'. What are the causes of your insecurity? You can get attention from your family rather than depending on somebody who doesn't take you serious. So make friends with people who care about you to get over the attention thing. I am not talking about sexual relationship, I am talking about normal socializing.

I am always here. You can speak to me whenever you need somebody to talk to and I can keep a secret as well. cool cool cool cool
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Seculent: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
sorry thought the "they" meant girls AGAIN!! undecided
All these girls sha... Guilty conscience is disturbing you people. grin
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
all4naija:

Ah! That is very interesting of your case. Perhaps, I can help with recommending some solutions to your so called ' attention and insecurity'. What are the causes of your insecurity? You can get attention from your family rather than depending on somebody who doesn't take you serious. So make friends with people who care about you to get over the attention thing. I am not talking about sexual relationship, I am talking about normal socializing.

I am always here. You can speak to me whenever you need somebody to talk to and I can keep a secret as well. cool cool cool cool
Haha. As much as I appreciate your effort,you have missed my main problem. I'm not seeking for attention from others,infact,i could care less.
The insecurity is around my closest friends and family. I guess you've never woken up and taught, 'do my friends really like me or they think i'm a lousy person' or 'what if my close friends decide they no longer like me,' or 'what if my family are plotting against me.' Crazy enough, i have an amazing family and the bestest friends i could ever ask for. I'm naturally paranoid.
@OP, sorry for derailing your lovely thread.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Haha. As much as I appreciate your effort,you have missed my main problem. I'm not seeking for attention from others,infact,i could care less.
The insecurity is around my closest friends and family. I guess you've never woken up and taught, 'do my friends really like me or they think i'm a lousy person' or 'what if my close friends decide they no longer like me,' or 'what if my family are plotting against me.' Crazy enough, i have an amazing family and the bestest friends i could ever ask for. I'm naturally paranoid.
@OP, sorry for derailing your lovely thread.
That would be for another psychologist to help you out with not me because I am not one. I think your case is solvable. Having such a paranoia is not very good and you must have to deal with it from the root cause. To know what is making you feel that way is where to start from?

Do you have a boyfriend you care about?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by killsmith(f): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:
the worst is call waiting
this particular one dey give me convulsion....
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
When somebody doesn't answer my call I will call again and again. When next we are able to meet in person I will bring it to their attention and demand for the reason why they didn't pick my calls.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
unless she dey owe me money, i won't feel bad...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Non issue with me. I simply call back and when they respond, I try to ask why they didn't pick the first time. I'm responsible for my happiness......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Hannysmilez(f): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
all4naija:

That would be for another psychologist to help you out with not me because I am not one. I think your case is solvable. Having such a paranoia is not very good and you must have to deal with it from the root cause. To know what is making you feel that way is where to start from?

Do you have a boyfriend you care about?
This is quite ironic. To answer your question;yes,I do.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
This is quite ironic. To answer your question;yes,I do.
Good and if you care about him you can explain the situation to him - if he is the one that usually does not answer your calls when you expect him to.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Mzdivacious(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Seculent:

All these girls sha... Guilty conscience is disturbing you people. grin
lol woreva :p
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by Seculent: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lol woreva :p
You are set. I feel like sucking you. tongue
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by mubarak001(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Mzdivacious:
what if there is no one better u can find??...seculent and flashh what are we saying what are you guys saying.u guys shd grow tf up.all these girls and money stereotype on here is getting stale.yall just let everone know u have deep down psychological issues.honestly

Like seriously, I didnt go through sch, so u nid to brk ur expression for a beta understanding. Meanwhile, will you say becos an orange u lick yesterday was bad, so u will not lick orange again?

Babe, we still have good guys.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by mubarak001(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Umm...i'm not really interested in getting everyone's attention. Just a few special peeps.

Okay, noted. Hope u find the special peeps soon. Goodluck!
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by mubarak001(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
tpiander:
how am I supposed to feel?

angry, upset,

make a choice
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? by mubarak001(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Meaning? Sorry I'm a bit slow this afternoon. Sun must have fried my brain.

Re u a marketer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Last WITHOUT SEX / FUN; If You Were Rescuing Everyone Here From A..... / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.