Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison (4740 Views)

Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by ionsman: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
PointB:
Interesting.

I hope the duara dullard doesn't have a hand in this.

Who is this idiot? I knew there will be a useless statement like this.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Still waiting for any Boko Haram sponsor to be paraded!
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by gwales: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
I c Jonathan hands
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by meforyou1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
nedu2000:
Is charles okah the same with henry okah?
no. they are brothers. henry is the elder terrorist. in jail in south africa
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by PointB: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
ionsman:

I am an idiot? I always make useless statement

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by ionsman: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
PointB:

undecided undecided undecided

Lol..... cheesy
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by chosen04(f): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
ionsman:

Who is this idiot? I knew there will be a useless statement like this.
what made the statement useless? Is the pedophile not a Dullard of Daura who incidentially is the son of the Dullardin.ho of Daura?
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by nedu2000(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
meforyou1:
no. they are brothers. henry is the elder terrorist. in jail in south africa
lol @ elder terrorist. Thanks for the info smiley
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by Emekamex(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nothing seems to work in Nigeria. Why should prison guards allow a terrorist with good intel die just like that? Our salvation is still very far.
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by menix(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sh1t happens only in Nigeria..

I hope it's not a release strategy sha..
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Naija!
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by angelsgourmet(f): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
are you tired of living?are things not just going on well with you? do u feel like there is no hope for you?do you feel like you are all alone?are u tired of been jobless?are you tired of send CV without response from the companies? are u fed up of sickness and hospitals?did your doctor say u have no hope with that sickness?is your genotype SS and u are angry with yourself that why did you come to did life? My friend there is a way out and that way is God,come closer to him and he will transform you life,am a living testimony and I want you too to enjoy this stress free life am living. we are have a special service in my church on Sunday ( winner's chapel) clef covenant day of healing,come and let God heal you from all sickness and diseases and heal you spiritually and physically. God bless you all for your time and bless you more as you come to service on Sunday,see you.
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by chynergy1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
mmm
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by dododawa1: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Charles okan or Henry okan
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by deanoffaculty: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Either true or not........until I see the Obituary poster and his dead body. Till then....
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by 3kay945(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHOcarex:
They have killed him

You witness it
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by Joeace3000(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
don't trust that source

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by mightyhaze: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Murdered?
Re: Breakingnews: Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison by lalasticlala(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2015

(1) (2)

When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? / JUST IN!!! Amaechi & Justice Nyako's Phone Chat Over Kanu's Secret Trial Leaks / Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo With Son Laolu Osinbajo Who Just Got Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.