Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Preachers Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Preachers Kid (565 Views)

Government Bans 'seed' Preachers, Sex-talk Shows / Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks / My Kid Sister Birthday Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preachers Kid by dinma222(f): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
a short story about a girl who was decieved by friends

watch out

#teamdiva
Re: Preachers Kid by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good luck...
Re: Preachers Kid by dinma222(f): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
kashybaby

it was a wonderful Sunday service my friends and I were outside talking about the sermon that Sunday "this sermon is more than superb"i exclaimed "my dear you can say that again" Ada added"I can't wait to hear such a wonderful preaching from pastor Joshua" next sunday"roseline added. we were the three inseparable friends right from our child hood. now let me tell you about myself.
......my name is Michele am twenty years old,the only child of the Jonah family, my father is the pastor and founder of brothel Baptist Church, he appointed me choir director to keep me busy and distract me from worldly pleasures. it was so for twenty years until I started having feelings and realised I needed to mingle........... "hey Michele , can I talk to you?? " Walter was the keyboardist he loved me no doubt but I wouldn't here of UT I was the pastors kid so I shouldn't be fog day with a Man. "Walter what is it again?? " I asked forcing a smile "emmm I really do like you why don't you consider me a friend I promise not to hurt you " " she won't give you any chance " my daddy bellowed behind him " Ave warned you severally to stay away from my daughter she is chosen by God and not for men, stop fussing around her" my dad was fond of protecting me he never wanted me to keep poo friends but I wanted to after all Walter was a njce person why won't he be my friend. as soon as my dad was through he ordered me to set out home. he went in for a meeting with the elder while I stood there consoling Walter " what is the pastors daughter doing with a man alone?? and your skirt is shirt in our own time our clothes were a quater inch above our knee" a deconess spoke out loud to me. I couldn't allow her to finish I ran off to my father's apartment to avoid scolding

to be continued

(1) (Reply)

Help This Guy!!! Family Matter / Caption This Hilarious Photo..!!!!!!! / How To Tallk About Your Sexual Past With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.