Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators (77388 Views)

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by ndcide(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
APC don't want us to fight corruption when it has to do with Amaechi.
I volunteer to be at amaechi's screening to present evidence against him.

3 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by omooba969(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who are the rogues? Those are distinguished senators who are representing over 140 million Nigerians

Haaaa! shocked grin They are now distinguished senators ain't they...kai wallahi !

Yeebozzz & misguided sentiment are like '55' ! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by richie9093(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
The current government cannot sit down and move forward/progress if we keep disagreeing with oursleves on every issue. it everywhere even here on nairaland.

its been 4 months since the change of hands in the government and there is no progreprogress in the country when the opposition are still reeling about the loss. 4 months!!!

No amount of wailing or crying is going to change the result, we have to wait till 2019 to change the results. so its best to work with what we've got.

if APC or Buhari are underperforming, we (nigerians) cant do anything till 2019 to remove them from power.

So lets put hands on deck to make this system work till 2019. pls!!

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by nickxtra(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
This heading is misleading. Pls recapture it. You know what I mean, Moderator.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by dedugbaa(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Despite the fact that I support APC that man ameachi,I join PDP and rivers state people to shout,NO NO NO NO NOOOOO.There are better mannered people that are more qualified than this Back stabbing man with no form of decency.

4 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by mbulela: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:
Tiwa Savage Exp0sed Her Priv@te Part Again On Stage

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/

Are you not too old for this crap?
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by vickbake29: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by frakdon(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/
I don't want to see Tiwa, exposing her private part, have seen it before....twice, now I wan see your own..
Make we know!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by mdanny: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lie lie SP only tld Sekibo to keep to his petition.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by buchilino(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who are the rogues? Those are distinguished senators who are representing over 140 million Nigerians

GUY ABEG IF U CAN CALL SENATORS FROM UR STATE DISTINGUISH, WELL N GOOD, AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED THERE IS NOTHING DISTINGUISH ABOUT THOSE FOOLS AT NA
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by hope4nigeria(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Greyworld:

He loves you too.
gay association
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Ephemmm: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
A strong protest from members of the All Progressive Congress in the Senate on Wednesday did not stop their colleague from Rivers State from submitting a petition against the nomination of Mr. Rotimi Amaechi as minister.

No sooner than the senator representing Rivers East Senatorial District, George Sekibo, raised a point of order to submit the petition that the APC senators kicked by shouting, “no, no, noooooo.”

Despite the APC protest, Senate President Bukola Saraki asked protesting senators to keep quite and then asked Sekibo to submit the petition which he said was from one of his constituents.

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-senator-submits-anti-amaechi-petition-apc-lawmakers-kick/

Pishure or SP telling them to keep quiet or.... #idonbelieveit#
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by webshopNG2: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nice one Mr Saraki

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by jacksonite: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dannyset:

But we already have a rogue as Senate President na?
That rogue is a product of your APC change party! Can we now say APC breeds rogues?
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Ephemmm: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Enahi:
This the reason why Amechi and Tinubu have been plotting to remove Saraki by all means.

I wont be surprised to find out Saraki has reached an agreement with Tinubu and Amechi the looter. I don't think Saraki will do a good screening, he will be weak at it because
He is also corrupt.

Forget the initial gra gra: Saraki has nothing to do with Amaechi and other ministerial nominees unless he wants all the pending cases against him being resurrected.

If he does, he will paid for it: mark my words.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
disumusa:
go and look for work to do.
If the op is jobless, you are no better because the time the op use in posting is far less than the time u spent in reading and replying
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Aromas: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is the true definition of change!! No more " bow and go" every ministerial nominee would be thoroughly screened !!! We cant afford to have ministers designing websites for N78 million or drilling boreholes for N139 million.!! Change is finally here!!
Dis ur hatred will continuing diminishing your sense of belonging grin

2 Likes

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by amakele51(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
kITATITA:

Agreed 100% but should we have rouges vetting them.
ok
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Reference(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Enahi:
This the reason why Amechi and Tinubu have been plotting to remove Saraki by all means.

I wont be surprised to find out Saraki has reached an agreement with Tinubu and Amechi the looter. I don't think Saraki will do a good screening, he will be weak at it because
He is also corrupt.

So you can see it is impossible to run Nigeria without a corrupt government. So you can see that if corruption is the common denominator it cannot be the problem.
A year ago lots of people were gripped by the illusion, the utopia of a corrupt, squeaky clean society (well, with only them getting away with dirt). Today, reality has hit home.

Without restructuring the country many more Saraki's will continue to run the country into the forseeable future.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by frakdon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:

I don't want to see Tiwa, exposing her private part, have seen it before....twice, now I wan see your own..
Make we know!!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Burger01(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
PapaOyoyo:

When i saw quite instead of quiet, i knew the wailers are at work

Dem go wail tire
It's typical of the wailers. Their heads are full of sands. Dem go wail til 2050smiley
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by M4gunners: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
The fear of Saraki is the beginning of APC setback.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Eluwilussit(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
kITATITA:

Agreed 100% but should we have rouges vetting them.

Good question. So who will bell the cat, then?
Our land is green with corruption. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by thegoodone2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:
interesting.
well i believe in fair hearing.
mutuwa u are in Nairaland?
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by size40: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
disumusa:
go and look for work to do.
Who is Livingston Wache? A card carrying member of the PDP and a close friend to Governor Wike from Nkpolu Oroworukwo (mile 3) in Diobu. Port Harcourt. They are all wasting their time.Amaechi is volcano. Block his way and u will be consumed like GEJ
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by simplycarro: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Burger01:
It's typical of the wailers. Their heads are full of sands. Dem go wail til 2050smiley

[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin

WAILERS ARE ON RAMPAGE OVER THE MINISTERIAL LIST.[/size]
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by idros4real: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't know why people of Rivers, Niger Delta and Igbos inclusive are against the nomination of Rt Hon. Rotimi Ameachi. Where were they when he risked everything for Buhari, was it because he followed APC, I think so but if APC had lost the election he will have been mocked more than this. Do you know what it takes to do what he did, I called it RISK TAKING so they should let him be.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by MbashrexBashir(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=38753933]I just love saraki

And u will never regret loving him. And one day when you are Senate President people will love you
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Burger01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
omenka:
Just imagine how useless these PDP supporters are. They'd do and say anything, no matter how big a lie it is, just to feel good. cheesy cheesy

Suddenly, APC Senators shouting "no, no, no" has turned to Saraki asking them to "shut up and sit down". A fool created the thread, other fools came to celebrate the foolishness.

PDP and Lies and Foolishness, Garri, coconut, and milk.
Don't forget the phool that pushed the useless thread to front pagesmiley
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by WHOcarex: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
PapaOyoyo:

When i saw quite instead of quiet, i knew the wailers are at work
Dem go wail tire
Lol. I swear
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by AmakaDNBStories(f): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mutuwa:
interesting.

well i believe in fair hearing.
Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.