Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits (77001 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted At The Court Today In Abuja (video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Latest and first post election images of peter are just beginning to emerge .

Here he is this morning 28 Feb 2023 ,in transit at the Asaba international airport.

254 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by chizidgreat(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
The only credible man among them all
The anointed one who will retire the old thieves for us
No matter how they try, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Tinubu and Atiku will never rule Nigeria

Meanwhile, see what a PDP chieftain said about Lagos results
πŸ‘‡
https://youtube.com/shorts/8r0pGKuJ6tM?feature=share

718 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Felabrity: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
ELO FOKAN BALE

Peter Obi Is Coming

450 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Imortal001: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
My president

471 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by riverbird: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
GCFR

377 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Neoteny7: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Loser!!!

111 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2023
He really tried, it’s time to forge ahead and pray for a better Nigeria.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by jhydebaba(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2023
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2023

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by PrinceOfLagos: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2023
The love for this man is too much

What a great man , I'm happy to campaign for him and I'm super happy that Labour Party performed excellently well in this election

National Hero cool

256 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Nayturalistic: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2023
High Spirits Indeed lmao

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by amnesty7: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by jetwonder(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!
which war ? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Ojiofor: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
jhydebaba:
2027 is not far ahead...keep up the momentum. You fought well but you should have remained vice to Atiku by now you'd have been vice president elect.

Did Atiku make such offer to him?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by jetwonder(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
The war between Tiffibu and Obi
The war between the Good and the bad
thebestprice:
which war ? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Karlman: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi is a miracle worker!
No matter what apc does with the election results, you sir have impacted a lot of changes already!
You are a source of joy and hope!
THE OBI OF LAGOS!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by thebestprice(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
The war between Tiffibu and Obi
The war between the Good and the bad
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by madapcmod: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2023
They don't know Obi.

This same scenario happend in Anambra when PDP rigged in Ngige against Obi of APGA that won the election.

He went to court with every tenable evidence and won.

Not relenting, the state assembly populated by PDP impeached him wrongly bc he was not sharing money, and swore in his deputy Dame Virgy Etiaba as Governor, he went to court and the impeachment was upturned

Again, when he was just one year in office, INEC conducted election and Andy UBA was declared winner, Obi then went to court and court declared his tenure has not ended and he was returned.

Watch out for evidence packed court drama in the coming days. I trust Obi when it comes to presenting evidence

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Heavensent01(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by madapcmod: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:
inec doesn't have the power to stop announcement of Result being certified by the state returning officers, agent in various parties should have fought for any Questioning figures

whether you think the election is rigged or not, once inec chairman received all the states election result and make announcements then you can go to court for redress with a pictorial evidence that the election was rigged, it's then you've the opportunity to win if it was rigged

any igbo that caused havoc in my area won't go unpunished

Foolish statement, so it's only Igbos that are complaining of this rigging? Bigots are normally poor in thinking

I'm sure you are wretched thing begging for give away online. Let's see how Thieeeefnubu presidency will benefit a poor soul like you.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Rikidony(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2023
My President, we are winning no matter what.... 001

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by jagorinho: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi really tried and his performance is a clear signal that anyone with a good fan base can contest under any party and give the top 2 parties a good run for their money ....I am one of his biggest critics but he has performed wonderfully, I think for him, this should be more satisfying than being a vice candidate to anyone.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by Danisaint112(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2023
My president...

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.