Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators (77383 Views)

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by welis1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
That's the only thing I've seen George Sekibo the most dormant of all the senators do in the upper chambers since his selection and re-selection to that house. How many bills has he sponsored? Has he ever held a constituency meeting? Where was he when a new member of the house in the person of Akpabio became minority leader? Sitdon look senator!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by ogmaskman: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is the true definition of change!! No more " bow and go" every ministerial nominee would be thoroughly screened !!! We cant afford to have ministers designing websites for N78 million or drilling boreholes for N139 million.!! Change is finally here!!

Saraki has become the beautiful bride because it concerns Amaechi and fashola. Una eyes go clear when screening start.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Anamachi3(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
A strong protest from members of the All Progressive Congress in the Senate on Wednesday did not stop their colleague from Rivers State from submitting a petition against the nomination of Mr. Rotimi Amaechi as minister.

No sooner than the senator representing Rivers East Senatorial District, George Sekibo, raised a point of order to submit the petition that the APC senators kicked by shouting, “no, no, noooooo.”

Despite the APC protest, Senate President Bukola Saraki asked protesting senators to keep quite and then asked Sekibo to submit the petition which he said was from one of his constituents.

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-senator-submits-anti-amaechi-petition-apc-lawmakers-kick/

Lies lies all d way, who told Punchng that Saraki asked the senathiefs to keep quiet? I watched the live proceedings and there was nothing like that

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by somito121(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
saraki never said keep quiet, I watched everything.
ops why u too dey lie ahhh.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by stanuplane(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2015
elookoo:

i hope yall will also allow rule of law to be followed when investigating some of these senators and not shout witch-hunt by executive.
with this ministerial lust Buhari is testing the waters. He has sent a list of largely loyal party men and backers thereby satisfying the party and at the same time putting to test the commitment of the senate towards the fight against corruption, a test the senate will pass by not clearing all the nominees, those not cleared will be replaced by technocrats from their states.
At the end of the day the cabinet will be a credible one.
super story!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by nwakaibeya1: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2015
PRAYER of TRUTH&JUSTICE>click>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8>who can battle with God of justice,light,mantle&judgement&revenge that has come2earth?
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by richeso: 1:06am On Oct 08, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
@

Stoopidity is when u claim to be "Anti-APC agent" but still love and hail Saraki, an APC member..

Both of u consist of group of confused fellas.
Your god, TonyeBarcanista has misled you gringringrin

Otondos angry

na u mumu pass, no body is Anti-APC, but Anti-Corruption.
Ameachi is too corrupt to be minister.

i expecting a change before but not when i read that list.

and to you. if you collect money from your pay master sell your life to slavery, consider your children and their future.

1 Like

Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by likila: 2:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Sai Seriki!
the best senate president ever.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by friends4ever(m): 4:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I just love saraki

He's not want you think...he's married to her grin
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by friends4ever(m): 4:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I just love saraki

He's not want you think...he's married to her grin
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by jonuel1(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2015
simplycarro:
Lies!!!

There was no anytime that the SP asked people to keep quiet, that only happened in your imagination.
Tanoids and lies, butter and bread.

How then was calmness restored?
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by jonuel1(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2015
simplycarro:
This agbaya, do you have any thing doing in your life except wailing?
Your infantile reasoning is an insult to humanity
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by jonuel1(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
@

Stoopidity is when u claim to be "Anti-APC agent" but still love and hail Saraki, an APC member..

Both of u consist of group of confused fellas.
Your god, TonyeBarcanista has misled you gringringrin

Otondos angry

You are a classical fool o!
Does being an opposition mean you hate everything?

I'm not surprised, that's what your masters thought.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2015
keyzid:
grin grin grin as in shut tha F up...... my belle ooooo

... my head o!!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Ephraimboi:
The easier you let those ministers go hitch free the better ending for your case at the code of conduct tribunal no forget say them hold ur balls tight at the moment. lol

I don't think he should give a damp about his case now. It's already too late to trade horses, and Saraki needs the good will of the masses who are disappointed daily by the unravelling of the APC.
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by MayhorE(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Y d noise, what are you doing MR CHIEF WHIP
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Forwetinnah: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2015
chukwudi44:

He is the true definition of change!! No more " bow and go" every ministerial nominee would be thoroughly screened !!! We cant afford to have ministers designing websites for N78 million or drilling boreholes for N139 million.!! Change is finally here!!

Exactly, and according to Buhari. ..

http://www.punchng.com/news/well-appoint-only-decent-nigerians-as-ministers-buhari/

people who know him should tell him to keep his word for once and stop being a Jellyfish. Thought some people said he's NOT afraid...why is he then spoon feeding the rogues around him??
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Chimeges1: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2015
This APC people are still learners. While they are busy shouting No No No. The report was still smmited. They think politics is by shouting and noise making.
Say change !!!!
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by mapet: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2015
simplycarro:
Lies!!!

A strong protest from members of the All Progressive Congress in the Senate on Wednesday did not stop their colleague from Rivers State from submitting a petition against the nomination of Mr. Rotimi Amaechi as minister.

No sooner than the senator representing Rivers East Senatorial District, George Sekibo, raised a point of order to submit the petition that the APC senators kicked by shouting, “no, no, noooooo.”

Despite the APC protest, Senate President Bukola Saraki asked Sekibo to submit the petition which he said was from one of his constituents.

There was no anytime that the SP asked people to keep quiet, that only happened in your imagination.
Tanoids and lies, butter and bread.

Bros,

The illiterate OP said Saraki told them to "Keep QUITE" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Truckpusher:
And your iidiotic mouth speaks for Buhari?

Sometimes , people like you deserve to be shot in your genitals instantly for saying the wrong thing.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.