Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity (4844 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Precious91:
Tosyne af killed me with laughter here.
No mind me jawe my boss cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by SirDorianGray(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now lemme share my own experience as a guy

I met this pretty damsel last year and before I knew it, we kick started a relationship. We so much loved each other to the extent that our sense of reasoning was beclouded by LOVE.

There was a time her parents went for wakeful prayer (night vigil) and she called me to come over and spend the night with her before her parent returned
. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I lost my virginity to her..

At exactly 4.00 am I heard a knock on the door and that was when I knew that I was in serious mess. I woke her up and she told me to hide somewhere around the sitting room and I hid there hoping that they would not find me.

Her parents entered and were already heading towards their room when my phone rang in my pocket. This got her father suspicious and put on his torch light and started locating the direction the phone was ringing. Unfortunately for me, he pointed his torch light right to my face.

I thought of running but on a second thought I felt it would be dangerous cos he might call me a thief. He asked me what I was doing in his house and I told him I came to take her daughter home lesson. Immediately, a slap was registered on my face

Within the tinkle of an eye the man started calling neighbours that he had found a thief.

All I can remember was that I found myself at the police station

Loool
Walahi, u go still anchor "Tales by moonlight"
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by SirDorianGray(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Chai guys ain't loyal. None of them were able and interested in preserving the affair after deflowering the babes. Seems like a 'hit and quit it' clique.

The ladies were economical with the truth sha. In some cases, once you deflower a girl they start giving you attitude and are quick to remind you of how they gave their pride to you at any slightest misunderstanding even when it's unwarranted. Just like it is generally with women after having sex with them for the first time, they'd always feel and question whatever action you embark on is because you've had your way.

Such action geared to attract sympathy and play victimisation card is what usually drift guys away from a relationship not necessarily coz they've had their way or deflowered you like it's widely believed.

How about the ladies that left their "first guy(s)"?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Loool Walahi, u go still anchor "Tales by moonlight"
Abi nah tongue
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by rsleeky(f): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2015
jmoore:

I love this. The best. smiley
me2
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Richardonald(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
At 15 too bad? While everybody got itz own ........

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' / The Lies Men Always Tell Fat Ladies / Five Places To Find Sugar Mummy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.