Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign (41364 Views)

"Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Ajayios(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Adesiji77:
*Thinking*

It is a tough one really. Children needs to be adequately cared for emotionally, etc at the same time the family needs the money....

Ultimately, it is the man's call to provide for his family materially, physically and emotionally.

A tough decision has to be made... cool
A day care will do or a trusted family
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Ajayios(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Adesiji77:
*Thinking*

It is a tough one really. Children needs to be adequately cared for emotionally, etc at the same time the family needs the money....

Ultimately, it is the man's call to provide for his family materially, physically and emotionally.

A tough decision has to be made... cool
A day care will do or a trusted family.. The two have to Discuss the issue.. Who will resign
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Owliver(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
shut:

But you know we both need the money wink
Remember I said there would be no problem with me quitting if his little income could foot our bills and extra expenses but when it can't, dude will gotta quit Cus our well-being is important than whatever pride or ego of his cool
love is sacrifice.
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
send the children off to a good boarding school and continue the good works.
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Bluffly: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
sweatlana:

You dey crase you hear!
What a stu.pid piece of advice
The man should put his ego before the well being of his own kids!!!
Are the children not his What wrong if he takes care of them?

All your ancestors are crazy and stupid. Infact it appears that you are mentally derailed. You lack home training. So because he is working means he his not taking care of his kids.
People like you should live in the zoo because your attitude is 100% same to the bush animals. Demented she goat
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Stop cooking up lies and making up impossible stories
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by stanvesco(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2015
lilmax:
if the man's salary can comfortably take care of the family without stress then the wife should resign

If not, the husband should resign
what kind of ansa is dis?
Bro so asumin ,u d man,
u wil alow ego rule u,n let ur wife resign?
Hmmm na wa o.

I know its a fiction,but if am in d mans shoe,n dir is a dire need 4 1person to resign,
dn i wud gladly resign witout a flinch.
2gda we wil plan a bisnes wit her income y i stay at home.
Howeva r d children all d same age e.g 8 octuplets at 8months old ehn,
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by unmask: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Owliver:
i knew of a newly wedded couple then who did this some years ago. although the pay was like x3. guess what? they are divorced loooooooolz, no more respect. even the girl's mother disrespected him. dont try such stunt on a woman. especially black ones cheesy
good... A lady that doesn't respect her man when she earns more never respected him before......so I say lucky guy he finally got to know the kind of person he married
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by lilmax(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2015
stanvesco:

what kind of ansa is dis?
Bro so asumin ,u d man,
u wil alow ego rule u,n let ur wife resign?
Hmmm na wa o.

I know its a fiction,but if am in d mans shoe,n dir is a dire need 4 1person to resign,
dn i wud gladly resign witout a flinch.
2gda we wil plan a bisnes wit her income y i stay at home.
Howeva r d children all d same age e.g 8 octuplets at 8months old ehn,
you dont get my point
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

hmm ...

you are a lady , would you resign if you were in the same situation ?
Wont show any form of condescension towards your husband if he should resign - concerning his ego as the man

First of all, I will marry my "friend," if you and your spouse are friends this won't be a problem; that being said......

I won't resign (no man in his right senses would ask me to), he would have to, but him resigning doesn't mean staying at home idly. He can pursue his passion, start up a business, and by the way I'm not expecting him to stay that way forever. In fact am giving him at most six month to get something or start up something so that I can resign if need be. My point?! He must still be doing something by the side while at home because the children are going to be at school most of the time.

I would let him have my salary - be incharge of it; it might be difficult but you know as for "condescension" aspect, doing this I think would give me that feeling that he's still providing for me (no matter what I'm still human), so, I don't become proud.
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
By the way people this isn't fiction. It has happened and is happening and will still happen.

Some guy sent an email to a program on radio called sharing life issues on Thursday last week it was the topic on inspiration fm 92.3 at 7:00pm
Re: His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family. / Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.