Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,739 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Husband Has Baby With Other Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Has Baby With Other Woman (4784 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by ohaechesi(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2009
why is nairaland members full of complex issues. nothing relevant ever occur here, why when people humbly seek for advise, the turn up here are always err. POSER, just think of what you should do with your miserable life. better still pray and ask God to change your marital status. i think thats the best thing for you than seeking nairaland stings ideas
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by cliveland: 11:59am On May 01, 2009
am not a saint, however, if this real which i somehow believe it is,question is why do women folk always fall for the same line, annoying part is there would have been one guy out there begging to get a chance to add vaule rather than deminish u n was never allowed cus' like u all claim am in luv.
LESSON:love isnt so blind dta u cant see, most times than not u'll know or have a feel of something wrong in there but yet hope foolishly for a miracle, miracle dont happen, they are a part of efforts at getting things done the right way.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by waterworks(f): 1:38pm On May 01, 2009
AH h na wa o the tori wen dey this thread na waya. as i just dey her the tory na im i dey jump enter people profile! so sistahwoman marriage na paper business  shocked meanwhile i am stil downloading the chapter one part of bridget's story.  if i nor enter she profile i for nor even know say she be oyinmbo. ride on nairaland YOU TOO MUCH! grin

I know this is hard, but it almost happened to me, my husband got another woman pregnant when I was pregnant but he made her have an abortion. I was devastated but managed to forgive.

bridget so he got a girl pregnant before?
im really sad for you ohh

enters sistawomans profile
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by waterworks(f): 2:00pm On May 01, 2009
sistah woman are on nland 247? WTF? i cant even find the posts about the green card gist oya were d hell can i get the links? lelah and ladyt can u post the link pls?
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 2:22pm On May 01, 2009
waterworks:

sistah woman are on nland 247? WTF? i cant even find the posts about the green card gist oya were d hell can i get the links? lelah and ladyt can u post the link pls?

Go all the way to the begining when i started posting.

I told it out right and aint nothing to hide.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by amebono13: 2:46pm On May 01, 2009
waterworks:

forget wat sista woman is posting here about not hiding anything

if she had a second chance, she would have changed the hands of time, by not even venturing to post about the green card stuff, she was new on dis forum at that time, so she said it

all dis one here is just a cover up cos there is nothing she can do about it

i remember the first day somebody posted it on here,she was shocked to death cheesy and almost pee-ed on her undies

so when shes talking about marriage u guys should pay no heed to her,cos her own marriage (with all the noise she makes here)isnt real
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by JJYOU: 3:01pm On May 01, 2009
sistawoman:

Go all the way to the begining when i started posting.

I told it out right and aint nothing to hide.
 dont be offended.  most people are always shocked at your openess becos we come from a society you may never know somethings unless you are told. i remember having to explain not knowing the names of people i have known almost 40yrs other than  papa james, mama mama risi etc. thank God it is all changing but we are still a very secretive society.
waterworks:

seun didnt limit the time you can spend on NL.  u can leave your pc on 24/7 in the part of the world she resides.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by JJYOU: 3:08pm On May 01, 2009
amebo no1.:

if she had a second chance, she would have changed the hands of time, by not even venturing to post about the green card stuff, she was new on dis forum at that time, so she said it

i remember the first day somebody posted it on here,she was shocked to death cheesy and almost pee-ed on her undies

so when shes talking about marriage u guys should pay no heed to her,cos her own marriage (with all the noise she makes here)isnt real
wetin u dey do for yaba? i was telling my sister the other day that u and karma are very likely to remember the week some people first appeared on NL.  una brain must be massive or were buried by the road side in past lives as we say back home.

how u dey? if i dont see u know i will still love u when i come back. telephone without wire or not.  look after the people and be gentle plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. dont look for trouble and dont open doors for strangers ok.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On May 01, 2009
So sad
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by JJYOU: 3:28pm On May 01, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So sad
because we dey increase for england. this pickin fit become england obama
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 3:40pm On May 01, 2009
amebo no1.:

Sweetie say what you want to say. . . . I dont hide anything other than my real name.

I dont regret posting it because it was relevent to the advice I needed.

You may think it is not real but sweetie it is real and there is nothing he nor i can say to make u understand just how real it is. So I will not exchange words with you on this subject.

Peace and blessings to you and yours, may you experience a love deeper than mine, may you always find happiness and may you always receive what you sow.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by prittigrrr(f): 6:05pm On May 01, 2009
Bless them that curse you. Pray for them that despitefully use you,
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by pinkywall: 9:27pm On May 01, 2009
I'm going through something similar, the guy his a douchebag and he needs to Bleep off. Most of them (men) wants their cake and eat it. If you can find someone else, go for it girl and let that asshole screw himself!!
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by idupaul: 10:33pm On May 01, 2009
wetin concern us
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by ocean73(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2009
idupaul:

wetin concern us
please if you dont have anything to contibute or advice her why not read and pass, instead of saying watin concern you. Amebo, 1
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by idupaul: 2:38pm On May 02, 2009
ocean73:

please if you dont have anything to contibute or advice her why not read and pass, instead of saying watin concern you. Amebo, 1
[/quote

Wetin even concern U grin
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by amebono13: 5:43pm On May 03, 2009
ocean73:

sharappp diaaaaa
wetin consaign u too,u never reply poster or thread na me u come dey flex ur wanking skills for abi?

anu ofia

sistawoman:

Sweetie say what you want to say. . . . I dont hide anything other than my real name.

I dont regret posting it because it was relevent to the advice I needed.

You may think it is not real but sweetie it is real and there is nothing he nor i can say to make u understand just how real it is.  So I will not exchange words with you on this subject.

Peace and blessings to you and yours, may you experience a love deeper than mine, may you always find happiness and may you always receive what you sow.

vamoose

no be me send you to post ur family secret

big enu cool
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by waterworks(f): 12:54pm On May 06, 2009
Amebo no 1! grin damn! u be real amebo ohh! lol ah ah u aint taking no prisoners!

@ sistah woman how can one blame u? even if u like it or not u have to pretend to be open with people like amebo no 1 and ladyt on ur back u gats to try mainatin face small abi? lmao!
this nairaland. na una dey keep me going for this work wey i dey so.
una well don ohh!!
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by sistawoman: 1:12pm On May 06, 2009
waterworks:

Amebo no 1! grin damn! u be real amebo ohh! lol ah ah u aint taking no prisoners!

@ sistah woman how can one blame u? even if u like it or not u have to pretend to be open with people like amebo no 1 and ladyt on ur back u gats to try mainatin face small abi? lmao!
this nairaland. na una dey keep me going for this work wey i dey so.
una well don ohh!!

I really dont understand broken English all that well.

but if i get the gist, ur saying that i cant pretend with people like amebo and ladyt riding my back.

You missed the whole point. So let me say it plainly:

I cant pretend because I dont pretend. I never came here pretending, so why start pretending later. I have always told the truth, no matter what my haters have to say about it or my decisions.

You see I am American and I know that I hide behind a screen. I also know that they would be extremely hard pressed to find out what my real name is. I also know that they may in fact be doing all sorts of sorted things in their real life but choose not share it on here. I choose to share it. When you choose to be honest and open, most times you take a beating for it.

So to those that would point a finger at me I will say watch out because three more are pointed back at you.

It is impossible to know what is going on in my head unless ur me or God.

For her to say that regret being honest is false and quite Godly of her.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by waterworks(f): 2:05pm On May 07, 2009
ok madam sistah woman calm down! u take everything so seriously you are too defensive. its not a matter of life and death. its an advice forum yes. but its also a getaway (at least for me) so stop taking evrything so personally we might not have seen you face but trust me we have seen you! forever talking one long story here or defending another long story there.  undecided do you know how long it takes to start reading all dese long tings? ure egging your 'haters' on, its not that serious and you're boring us all to death! sometimes simply walking away does the trick.  Are you calm?  Ehen more like it.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by amebono13: 4:03pm On May 08, 2009
waterworks:

ok madam sistah woman calm down! u take everything so seriously you are too defensive. its not a matter of life and death. its an advice forum yes. but its also a getaway (at least for me) so stop taking evrything so personally we might not have seen you face but trust me we have seen you! forever talking one long story here or defending another long story there.  undecided do you know how long it takes to start reading all dese long tings? ure egging your 'haters' on, its not that serious and you're boring us all to death! sometimes simply walking away does the trick.  Are you calm?  Ehen more like it.

are u minding her, she has been typing grammar since on dis forum, still it hasnt changed anything, neither has it stopped people like me from saying the truth here

let her keep talking about marrriage or defending her self or marriage,in fact she can defend her marriage from now till the next generation,the truth still remains and stands

it(her marriage) is a marriage based on contract(green card) cool
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by martharus: 6:13pm On May 09, 2009
@ bridget no matter wat anybody says to you , it all depends on you, just follow ur heart and do the needful, best of luck
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by atunbi1(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2009
I can't even bear to read the barrage of insults. I know I don't like to hear I told you so, but you guys should try and go easy on this lady. Does anyone here have any comforting words for her? Who dey here wey perfect o, and I am sure most of you here have made mistakes in the past abeg!

Take heart my dear and pray. God has a way of dealing with all things.
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by phumeza(f): 11:38am On May 21, 2009
If the is life after death ,then there's definitely life after divorce. cheesy.Get rid of him and live happy, rather be alone with your kids than being trapped in the world of unhappiness. stay strong
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by bridget007(f): 1:56pm On May 21, 2009
Thanks Phumeza
Re: Husband Has Baby With Other Woman by phumeza(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2009
Truth is,many of us women,we compromise our happiness and joy in life because of a man,well i know how you feel and actually would advise that put your self first and your children,it is not the end of the world and who knows ,there is still a change of finding true love out there ,just don't rush it and enjoy your life to the fullest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pastor Husband Marries A Second Wife / Stop That Strange Woman Before She Stops Your Marriage / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.