Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer (1766 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by bongolistik(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2017
And I was just catching my fun in this chat, but the thing that surprised me is that I was even thinking she should be proud of what she was doing, but she got upset.

See her social media profile update

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by bongolistik(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Then see the question that I asked and how she responded and how our chat continued

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by dingbang(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Nigga... She is right!

1 Like

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by bongolistik(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Funny enough, I was just waiting for her to block me as many will do, but she did not
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2017
Lol !* u should av just said ," hey,I'd appreciate a hook up,what do u say?!*" the conversation would av been sweeter and understandable . u just spoil everything pretending as if u just dey come this world .Op sef!

1 Like

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2017
your first question was not only childish but also an insult....no wonder she replied to you in such a way (and she was right to do so).
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by bongolistik(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2017
freddywells81:
Lol !* u should av just said ," hey,I'd appreciate a hook up,what do u say?!*" the conversation would av been sweeter and understandable . u just spoil everything pretending as if u just dey come this world .Op sef!
as you read, was catching my fun.. I don't need any hook up Mr. man. By the way am in PH while she's in ABJ..
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2017
bongolistik:
Funny enough, I was just waiting for her to block me as many will do, but she did not

Block you for wetin?* she wouldnt block u cos u fit still be a prospective customer and mind u,u mention 'high pocket'.she no go forget am Oo. U added "low mentality" join ,meaning u fit be confirm mugu of the 21st century.The gurl na correct person and she s coming back for you. angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by bongolistik(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
freddywells81:

Block you for wetin?* she wouldnt block u cos u fit still be a prospective customer and mind u,u mention 'high pocket'.she no go forget am Oo. U added "low mentality" join ,meaning u fit be confirm mugu of the 21st century.The gurl na correct person and she s coming back for you. angry cheesy
lol, I don't need any bro. Am in PH, she is in ABJ.. Just catching my fun with the chat. Anybody that know me knows that I don't do so called hook ups, cos I don't even believe in that..Secondly, I don't believe in paying for short or long services.. Not just for me. the moment you introduce cash, everything goes flaccid for me.. I just don't like the idea of paying for that that's why I don't go to night standers. I prefer dashing you doe without doing nothing with you than giving it to you based on those types of services
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2017
bongolistik:
as you read, was catching my fun.. I don't need any hook up Mr. man. By the way am in PH while she's in ABJ..

I understand you don't ..was just talking about the question you asked and how its been asked . of course am also having fun with your post .enjoying it bro

1 Like

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by Kondomatic(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2017
You chatted with a guy sha

1 Like

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by Fadiga24(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Mtcheew.
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by Fadiga24(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
You chatted with a guy sha

How?
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by bongolistik(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2017
freddywells81:

I understand you don't ..was just talking about the question you asked and how its been asked . of course am also having fun with your post .enjoying it bro
OK, I got you
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by expensiveguyman(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2017
Mr man you started it all by your silly question. just count yourself lucky, because she would have given you the worst insult of ur life

1 Like

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by bongolistik(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Mr man you started it all by your silly question. just count yourself lucky, because she would have given you the worst insult of ur life
insult? Guess you are scared of it? Your perception of insult thrown at you will go a long way to determine whether it will weigh on you you or not

1 Like

Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by lereinter(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2017
bongolistik:

since u said u ve high pocket...
Re: See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer by ITbomb(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Since she has not blocked you she might turned out to be your best fuckmate. Or at least her confidence
If you get time, make her laugh online

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Rapper Kuttie On A New Shot / Look At This One After The Other To The End / sexdoll Excuse: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Pants Down Having Sex With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.