Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sexual Communication”: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Communication”: (1714 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Creating Wealth And Success Through Sexual Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Communication”: by sweetlove(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2006
Sexual Communication”,

And I'd Like To Teach You This Powerful Language So You Can Enjoy The Kind Of Success With Women That Most Men Only Dream About, ”

Dear Friend,

What if I were to tell you that there was a "secret" language that men and women used to communicate "sexual interest" to each other…

And what if I were to tell you that if you KNEW that language you would be able to start making women feel ATTRACTION for you INSTANTLY… but if you DIDN'T know that language (as most men don't), women would instantly "turn off" and never give you a second chance?

What if I further told you that I could teach you this "secret language" of SEXUAL COMMUNICATION, and it would INSTANTLY change your success level with women for the better?

As you know, truth is often stranger than fiction…

But after more than five Months of carefully studying guys In Madrid who are successful with women and dating (and going from clueless to very successful with women myself) I've figured something out that has gone UNDETECTED (or at least UNDISCLOSED) by almost every man that has ever lived.

Before I tell you what the secret is, and how it works, I want to share a very interesting story with you…

This is the story of how I came to discover "Sexual Communication" the HARD way.

About five Months ago, when I first started learning how to "meet women", I decided that it would be a good idea to read everything I could find about the topic.

So I went to bookstores, got on the internet, and bought all the books I could find on the subject. I also went to seminars, listened to audio tapes, and found just about every other source in existence to gather more information.

Here are a few examples of what I found:

"If a woman plays with her hair while she's talking to you, she's signaling that she's interested."

"If a woman sways her hips while she's walking, it means that she's signaling sexual availability."

"If a woman makes and keeps eye contact with you three times in a row, it means that she wants you to approach her and start a conversation."

I'm sure you've heard things like this yourself.

The problem is that the books didn't mention HOW TO GET A WOMAN TO DO THESE THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

In other words, how do you get a woman to MAKE eye contact with you three times in a row? How do you get a woman to play with her hair while she's talking to you? This stuff sounded all well and good… except for the fact that women NEVER did these things around me!

Further, the books I was reading and other sources recommended things like:

"When a woman has a problem, she just wants a man to listen, not to try to fix it."

"If a woman gets upset with something or doesn't like something you've done, you should say “I'm Sorry.” That's how to fix it."

"Women like honest, sensitive men who can communicate their feelings."

And what happened when I did things like this?

Of course…

When I just "listened" to women's problems, they became "friends" and said things like "I really don't want to mess up our friendship, so let's just keep this as friends".

When I said "I'm sorry" to women, they looked at me as if to say "You should be."

When I was "honest" and "sensitive" and told women how I "felt" about them, they disappeared, and it seemed as if this was the WORST thing I could have done.

Before long, I came to realize the painful truth:

The "Relationship Experts" Don't Know What's Going On When It Comes To ATTRACTION

In short, not only was the advice that I found useless because it didn't teach HOW to make women feel attracted to me, even WORSE I was learning things that were clearly HURTING me and reducing my chances of success.

It didn't seem possible.

But it was.

I later found out that two of the biggest "relationship" experts had been married to EACH OTHER, and got DIVORCED… and that one of them was on her fourth or fifth husband.

The more I read and learned from the "experts", the more I couldn't help but realize two things:

Most of what I was learning just wasn't right, and it didn't work.

Most of the "experts" were NOT successful themselves at attracting women.
Now, I don't want to make it sound like there's NOTHING available to teach a guy how to be successful with women, and that nothing that anyone says works.

Some of the things I tried DID work. The problem was that:

The things that were "good" and that "worked" were few and far between.

I had to learn about 10 things that DIDN'T work to get to something that DID work.
In other words, it was a frustrating, confusing road to find the gems in the huge mountain of information.

There had to be a better way.

Well, the answer to my situation, it turned out, was an unusually simple and obvious one.

Hope You enjoyed It,

Have a Nice time,see you again
Re: Sexual Communication”: by Sista(f): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2006
@Sweetlove

When I saw this topic in my mailbox, I new it was your thread.

Sweetlove, are you a Libra or Aries?

"If a woman plays with her hair while she's talking to you, she's signaling that she's interested."
Sweet, what tyoe of femail does this count for? Black women usually do not like you to play in their hair and they usually don't play with their hair.

"If a woman sways her hips while she's walking, it means that she's signaling sexual availability."

For me, when I do this, it usually means I am feeling good about my self and it shows in my body language eminating from my hips. Or it could mean I have a man in my life that is giving it to me so good that I just feel like a woman no one can touch, and that shows in my hips swaying. grin

"If a woman makes and keeps eye contact with you three times in a row, it means that she wants you to approach her and start a conversation."

Now this is all the way true. Some men don't get this though angry

1 Like

Re: Sexual Communication”: by stanleyo(m): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2006
This is a good one i hope our guys can read and actually carry out this simple tactics in order to get the love of our ladies
Nice one wink wink
Re: Sexual Communication”: by Oracle(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2006
Sounds interesting!
I don't think itz guaranteed to always work.

What if her hair was itching her.

What if her eyes just coincidentally meets yours
Re: Sexual Communication”: by Kajiang02(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2006
@ oracle
wn d eyez meet once, it cld b a mistake
d 2nd time, a coincidence,
bros, abeg d 3rd tyme Na arrangee.
sweetlove:

Sexual Communication”,

And I'd Like To Teach You This Powerful Language So You Can Enjoy The Kind Of Success With Women That Most Men Only Dream About, ”

Dear Friend,

What if I were to tell you that there was a "secret" language that men and women used to communicate "sexual interest" to each other…

And what if I were to tell you that if you KNEW that language you would be able to start making women feel ATTRACTION for you INSTANTLY… but if you DIDN'T know that language (as most men don't), women would instantly "turn off" and never give you a second chance?

What if I further told you that I could teach you this "secret language" of SEXUAL COMMUNICATION, and it would INSTANTLY change your success level with women for the better?

As you know, truth is often stranger than fiction…

But after more than five Months of carefully studying guys In Madrid who are successful with women and dating (and going from clueless to very successful with women myself) I've figured something out that has gone UNDETECTED (or at least UNDISCLOSED) by almost every man that has ever lived.

Before I tell you what the secret is, and how it works, I want to share a very interesting story with you…

This is the story of how I came to discover "Sexual Communication" the HARD way.

About five Months ago, when I first started learning how to "meet women", I decided that it would be a good idea to read everything I could find about the topic.

So I went to bookstores, got on the internet, and bought all the books I could find on the subject. I also went to seminars, listened to audio tapes, and found just about every other source in existence to gather more information.

Here are a few examples of what I found:

I'm sure you've heard things like this yourself.

The problem is that the books didn't mention HOW TO GET A WOMAN TO DO THESE THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

In other words, how do you get a woman to MAKE eye contact with you three times in a row? How do you get a woman to play with her hair while she's talking to you? This stuff sounded all well and good… except for the fact that women NEVER did these things around me!

Further, the books I was reading and other sources recommended things like:

"When a woman has a problem, she just wants a man to listen, not to try to fix it."

"If a woman gets upset with something or doesn't like something you've done, you should say “I'm Sorry.” That's how to fix it."

"Women like honest, sensitive men who can communicate their feelings."

And what happened when I did things like this?

Of course…

When I just "listened" to women's problems, they became "friends" and said things like "I really don't want to mess up our friendship, so let's just keep this as friends".

When I said "I'm sorry" to women, they looked at me as if to say "You should be."

When I was "honest" and "sensitive" and told women how I "felt" about them, they disappeared, and it seemed as if this was the WORST thing I could have done.

Before long, I came to realize the painful truth:

The "Relationship Experts" Don't Know What's Going On When It Comes To ATTRACTION

In short, not only was the advice that I found useless because it didn't teach HOW to make women feel attracted to me, even WORSE I was learning things that were clearly HURTING me and reducing my chances of success.

It didn't seem possible.

But it was.

I later found out that two of the biggest "relationship" experts had been married to EACH OTHER, and got DIVORCED… and that one of them was on her fourth or fifth husband.

The more I read and learned from the "experts", the more I couldn't help but realize two things:

Most of what I was learning just wasn't right, and it didn't work.

Most of the "experts" were NOT successful themselves at attracting women.
Now, I don't want to make it sound like there's NOTHING available to teach a guy how to be successful with women, and that nothing that anyone says works.

Some of the things I tried DID work. The problem was that:

The things that were "good" and that "worked" were few and far between.

I had to learn about 10 things that DIDN'T work to get to something that DID work.
In other words, it was a frustrating, confusing road to find the gems in the huge mountain of information.

There had to be a better way.

Well, the answer to my situation, it turned out, was an unusually simple and obvious one.

Hope You enjoyed It,

Have a Nice time,see you again

@ sweetlove

r u still advising one starts dis which may'nt end guud
Re: Sexual Communication”: by Oracle(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2006
Kajiang02:

@ oracle
wn d eyez meet once, it cld b a mistake
d 2nd time, a coincidence,
bros, abeg d 3rd tyme Na arrangee.

ok, if you say so
Re: Sexual Communication”: by sweetlove(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2006
Sista:

@Sweetlove

When I saw this topic in my mailbox, I new it was your thread.

Sweetlove, are you a Libra or Aries?
Sweet, what tyoe of femail does this count for? Black women usually do not like you to play in their hair and they usually don't play with their hair.

Wonderful woman,I am an aries? and How do you Know This?

I Hope you are fine and In Good condition of health.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Love Someone Outta Pity? / Temptation! / The Power Of A Woman By Femi Fani-kayode, An Interesting Read !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.