Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? (2572 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by tope5000: 11:26pm On May 07, 2009
@OP

Pls tell the man in question put a gun on ur head n asked you to type this on NL? cry
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 10:52pm On May 09, 2009
no,  maybe unhappy marriage, if not after 2 mths he start calling my sister and now they are lliving together in  abroad heip my sister oooT

THANKS GUYS FOR UR CONCERN
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by teissys(f): 3:02pm On May 11, 2009
Tell your sister to wake up and smell the coffee, the man is taken; not in the "Single and seriously searching queue"
Lemme find a more mature thread. . .
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by sistawoman: 3:09pm On May 11, 2009
queenTG:

no, maybe unhappy marriage, if not after 2 mths he start calling my sister and now they are lliving together in abroad heip my sister oooT

THANKS GUYS FOR UR CONCERNE

I am still not clear.

he is married and living abroad and your sister is living with him?
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 4:32pm On May 11, 2009
sistawoman:

I am still not clear.

he is married and living abroad and your sister is living with him?

yes, he is married in NIGERIA tree mths ago the lady is there and now he is back to abroad where he was living  before with my sister, now he is living with my sister like before . he still married man
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2009
Married and still livign with your sister grin . Some of you women just like setting yourself up for heartbreak and failure, don't you?

When the boy milks you dry and runs you would then come on nairaland to cry for help. I sorry for una.
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by nethacker(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

Married and still livign with your sister grin . Some of you women just like setting yourself up for heartbreak and failure, don't you?

When the boy milks you dry and runs you would then come on nairaland to cry for help. I sorry for una.

imagine !!!!!!!!! she is lost, she doesnt know wat she wants, well on the other hand don't lets blame her cos some love dey like that sha ,
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by Anamelechi: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
What is your sister doing with a married man, if the man loves her why did he left her for another woman. Can't she reason with her head? Or is she after the man's money.
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by sistawoman: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
just ask your sister is only as good as someone's second choice?
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2009
Anamelechi:

What is your sister doing with a married man, if the man loves her why did he left her for another woman. Can't she reason with her head? Or is she after the man's money.

SHE AFTER MONEY? NO MAYBE SHE IS NOT IGBO OR NIGERIAN
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2009
[/quote][quote author=sistawoman link=topic=265240.msg3978356#msg3978356 date=1244145056]
just ask your sister is only as good as someone's second choice?

SHE SAID SHE DOEN'T KNOW WHAT IS HER PROBLEM. NEED HELP THE REALY THING I CAN DO TO LET THE MAN LIVE HER ALONE NA THAT I DE FUND? HELPOOOOO
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by biola44: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2009
@poster: dis must be a joke, d guy dumped her, got married n she accepted him after 2 months, wat kind of advice r u lookin 4?
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2009
biola44:

@poster: dis must be a joke, d guy dumped her, got married n she accepted him after 2 months, wat kind of advice r u lookin 4?

IS TRUE HIS LIVING NOW WITH HER AND I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE HIM FAR FROM HER

THANKS GUYS
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by Gracidoinlove(f): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Same thing happened to me..

I don't even pick the sliming snakes call let alone think of accepting him again.
Your sis shld run for her dear life since he's not the only man around.

Bad man na bad man even if him wear suit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dressed To Kill But Nowhere To Go / How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. / List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.