Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Abusive Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abusive Relationship (1667 Views)

A Nairaland Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In Her Abusive Relationship / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship / Sure Signs Of An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Relationship by platinumnk(f): 2:40am On Apr 25, 2009
jack tweed:

Dont mind what these jerks are saying that your not smart for still wanting to go ahead to marry him. You obviously know that you derive some form of pleasure from the beatings which these nairaland jerks will never comprehend. I am sure you like it rough and nasty and your guy sure does a number on you by beating you blue and black to evoke a sexual release.

I admire your bloke and he is my hero. Dont mind all these people here. If you love him and when he pounds the shit outta ya, just assume its part of the love that we UN-SMART nairalands cannot comprehend. wink

Sleep tight and dream of one very powerful upper cut from your bloke this night grin

Marry him ASAP. If i had a sista, i will surely advise her to marry such a role model; but then again, i dont have one, so temporarily your my adopted nairaland sista, so follow your senior brother's advise sharp sharp!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abusive Relationship by hotstuff06(f): 3:19am On Apr 25, 2009
please run as fast as you can. Don't let this br another case of "i should have known". SAVE URSELF FROM HIM
Re: Abusive Relationship by invisible2(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2009
@ Igwe, you have some good points. The man may repent and never beat her again but this one na bad sign. If she said he only slapped her, I will say forgive him. But to beat your future wife black and blue?
Re: Abusive Relationship by Igwe9(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2009
akinnex:

Hello  Igwe sorry for the digression
 Bros please can you help me with this Vin/chasis number

JMZGE12A201316991

tell me its details okay

Plus i need ur advice i want to get a tokunbo car from a dealer in Akure but i am also staying there will i have to change all keylocks and ignition after purchase.cos its possible the keep a spare key and come some months for the car again(stealing it away)
please advice
you can email or chat with me now on jeffdavon@yahoo.com
thanks
God bless

check here
Re: Abusive Relationship by Igwe9(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2009
@invisible!
Shes the only person  in the best position to say the kind of man he is. cool
The type of men i wouldn't advice my sisters to marry are- alcohol addict, lazy men, womanizers, armed rubbers, men with all sorts of bad characters,but when it comes to beating types,it's between me and the man. angry

I know of this our neighbor in Lagos as at 1997, this is a cool guy that got married to a troublesome woman. the woman was at her best behavior before the marriage but started misbehaving afterward, this act drove my man crazy that it resulted to gunless Iran and Iraq war.
What a disaster! sad sad

Please, some people change because of various reasons, some girls can fake their true being just to get into a man's life.
I tell you, any woman that will try that nonsense with me will find herself packaged and posted back to her parent. angry angry

You suffer your way through this corrupt nation and one b . . . .h will merge from no where to rue your life.
I pray God to save us from illusive wives.
Re: Abusive Relationship by invisible2(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2009
Igwe you dey make me laugh, truth is they all hide something and they must irritate us, but I wont beat them, I will do other things like staying away, silent treatments, refusing food and even refusing to give her money. To beat her is risky, what if I kill or maim her?
Re: Abusive Relationship by Igwe9(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2009
i won't beat either unless shes strong enough to stand me grin grin grin grin

I know of a woman who beats her husband. . . . the only thing that put an end to that was that the man arranged an army man for her,

Unknowingly for the woman, the person in the dark room was not the husband. she descended on him for  staying in  dark room and not worrying about putting the Generator on.
Being a setup, the military guy beat the hell out of the woman that she started fearing the her husband without knowing what actually happen. grin grin grin
Re: Abusive Relationship by invisible2(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2009
Hahahahahhehehehe! Chei, Igwe go kill person with lafta here. Army man?
Re: Abusive Relationship by SoAmazing(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2009
@Igwe, whatever skin the woman is made up of, it still doesn't speak well of a man beating his wife, fiancee or girlfriend.There other ways to handle a troublesome woman.However, remember the poster's talking 'bout a guy she's yet to marry and moreso they're not in the same location.You can stay away from the home or refuse to see her or pick her calls and what not.If you really got the fight in you, I suggest you pay a visit to Oshodi or Ajegungle and rock the boat of the jungle junks!
Re: Abusive Relationship by Igwe9(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2009
@invisible!
Necessity is the mother of invention brother, what a man can do, a woman can do even better. grin grin grin grin
Re: Abusive Relationship by Igwe9(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2009
Hey SoAmazing!
Most relationships have suffered this one time or the other and still came out lovely, my advice is simply not to fight in the public but inside their bedroom and no infliction of pains or injuries on each other. grin grin grin grin
Re: Abusive Relationship by Oxone(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2009
The best would be to end the relationship while u still can. if u marry this guy, nothing would change.
Re: Abusive Relationship by SoAmazing(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2009
@Igwe, we're talking of someone beating a lady "black n blue" here.They're not even married and even if they are, no reason to do such a thing.I understand that some ladies can be pain in the ass and some men got short circuit tolerance for some habits in some women but then what's bad has got no other name men!
Re: Abusive Relationship by Igwe9(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2009
unless that, but was he on drugs or something shocked shocked
Re: Abusive Relationship by SoAmazing(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2009
You never know.Might be one of them homies in the hood.
Re: Abusive Relationship by SoAmazing(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2009
That's one of the dangers of internet dating and long distance relationships.Falling into the wrong hands.
Re: Abusive Relationship by Igwe9(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2009
waoow! person wey God do Christmas dey feel say others na mumu grin grin grin
Some people are lucky,

If you marry ''trouble'', cry cry if you no marry ''wahala'' ; embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abusive Relationship by invisible2(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2009
Marriage na necessary evil.
Re: Abusive Relationship by ladybam(f): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

Marriage na necessary evil.

it really is
Re: Abusive Relationship by fs(f): 12:30am On Apr 26, 2009
I can't believe someone is actually defending the poster's boyfriend/fiance. It's just extremely sad. Many Nigerians need to grow up.
Re: Abusive Relationship by bluespice(f): 4:34am On Apr 26, 2009
jack tweed's lame shot at sarcasm is pathetic at its best
Re: Abusive Relationship by Gabry(f): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2009
9 months? and u wanna get married? WOW!

Thats some instant love alright.
Re: Abusive Relationship by C2H5OH(f): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2009
Chineke! Listen to this spineless girl. He shows his love for you by beating you "black n blue" . Where is your brain? I seriously pray hope you can one day grow a brain inside that head of yours. As much as you love this dude, why are you putting up with his bad behavior? You should know that love does not intentionally inflict physical pain on you because of insecurities.

Sure enough you should thank God that he has shown you his true colors really early in the relationship. Some women have to wait ten years before finding out the kind of animal they have gotten themselves involved with.

Stop making excuses for this bastard.
Re: Abusive Relationship by C2H5OH(f): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2009
And one last thing

PLEASE LEAVE THIS NIGGA.
Re: Abusive Relationship by No2Atheism(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2009
@gabrywl how u dey, hope all is well even inside the well,

@poster

, He has numerous doubts but wants to marry me,  He came and beat me black n blue one day when he thought I was lying and suspects me of having an affair with someone!

I am processing my Visa to go and marry this guy and will get it soon as early as next month. The guy says he loves me but treats me like Sh#t, is this because of distance and will get alright with time? or will this never change>?

I am independant, good looking, smart girl but he doesn't seem to treat me well.  I dunno what to do,, I can't go away and stay around!!! He never makes an eye contact or even lets me walk out of the relationship!!! Says he loves me a lottt, n can't let me go. He needs our family, he is 35 and I am 28, this is the peak age we should get married! I am in a experinecing a great emotional instability right now.

Tell  me what do I do? I am very badly getting affected by the whole thing

- First and foremost, no one can tell you what to do, you are an adult hence[b] you should be able to make sensible decisions based on outside friendly advice[/b], cus at the end of the day you alone are responsible for anything that goes wrong or bad.

- Let me tell you the truth, as a guy, our best behaviours is usually during the stages of pursing and courting you ladies. Hence if your guy's behaviour is already inappropriate as of now, am not going to deceive you, it would take a miracle for him to change once you are married.

-A man that truly loves a woman would never hit that woman, the best that can happen is that such a man would simple leave the woman alone when he's angry and let that woman be. A man that truly loves a woman considers that woman as part of himself, hence hitting that woman amounts to hurting himself and his relationship with her.

- Marriage is never something to rush into, as a matter of fact I would advise you to sit your parents down, and tell them exactly what it is that the guy has been doing to you. Since they have been married for a long time, it would be easier for them to give you a candid advise about marriage and concerning the guy. Nothing good can come off trying to please the public instead of making a choice beneficial to your own happiness and future.

-I understand the fact that you are a woman (who has a biological clock), nevertheless that is not enough reason for you to stay in an abusive relationship so much so that you are not even yet married and you are already unhappy enough to seek advice on nairaland.

- Long-lasting Marriage is all about mutual happiness, Happiness in a marriage is a two-way street, hence that you love a guy who does not love you enough not to abuse you, means your own happiness might be taken away over time.

- Ask yourself whether or not you are willing to endure the same treatment from the guy, assuming the situation remains the same 15years down the line.

- Is your worry based on whether or not you have you slept with the guy, (Please note that Sex is not a valid reason to remain in an abusive relationship) . Seek your parents advice cus sex should never be the basis of a marriage.

- Is your worry based on whether or not you lost your virginity to the guy, (Please note that trying to keep your dignity assuming you lost your virginity to the guy is not reason enough for you to remain in an abusive relationship). Seek your parents advice cus loss of virginity is not enough to submit yourself to abuse.

- Is the guy very good in bed or something, (Please note that even male prostitutes are sometimes also good in bed, yet that does not mean that they are husband or family material). Seek your parents advice cus extremely good sex is not enough to sustain a marriage

- Do you want to marry the guy because he's based abroad or do you sincerely want to marry a man whom you love and who loves you back. (Material wealth or success itself is not a basis of a good marriage). Seek your parents advice cus marriage remains whether or not their is wealth or not, hence wealth, location or success should never be a basis for marriage.

At the end of the day, please ask yourself,

- Would you still want him if he becomes impotent as a man.
- Would you still want him if he no longer stays abroad.
- Would you still want him if he becomes poor.
- Would you still want him if he never stops abusing and beating you.
- Would you want your own daughter(in future) to marry someone like him.
- Would you still get married assuming he was never born.

Please consider all these things and also please please sit down with your parents and discuss the situation with them (they are in a better position to give you advise based on years of experience and their love for you as their child).

I hope you get the right solution for your predicament, be blessed.
Re: Abusive Relationship by destroya: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2009
jack tweed:

Dont mind what these jerks are saying that your not smart for still wanting to go ahead to marry him. You obviously know that you derive some form of pleasure from the beatings which these nairaland jerks will never comprehend. I am sure you like it rough and nasty and your guy sure does a number on you by beating you blue and black to evoke a sexual release.

I admire your bloke and he is my hero. Dont mind all these people here. If you love him and when he pounds the shit outta ya, just assume its part of the love that we UN-SMART nairalands cannot comprehend. Wink

Sleep tight and dream of one very powerful upper cut from your bloke this night Grin

Marry him ASAP. If i had a sista, i will surely advise her to marry such a role model; but then again, i dont have one, so temporarily your my adopted nairaland sista, so follow your senior brother's advise sharp sharp!!!!

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha *I dey hold belle roll across ground* hahahahahahahaha *I mess small* hahahahahahahahaha *small shit commot* hahahahahhahahaha *went to relieve myself and came back to the same spot* hahahahahahahha this is the smartest advice I have seen all day.

Well my own 2 cents nah for you to marry the guy, get your visa, go yankee collect the temporary permanent residency, find job, divorce am, and after the petition for full residency is settled come back and find a correct guy. This advice stems from the fact that you will not leave the relationship regardless of what anybody tells you on here. So I'm just being realistic. Plus, for a girl your age, no be moi moi to find correct guy. Sorry for being so raw
Re: Abusive Relationship by Gabry(f): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2009
No2Atheism:

@gabrywl how u dey, hope all is well even inside the well,

Wetin well?
Re: Abusive Relationship by whitesturd(f): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2009
my sister.pls 4 ur own good.back off now while its still cold cos wn it gets hotter than fire u wnt be able 2 withstand it.any guy that raises his hands on a lady is a fool and a criminal.he is already beating u while u guys are dating,i wonder what he wd do wn u get married.dont go and meet him.he doesnt deserve ur luv.how can he beat u?dont look at ur age and marry some1 who wont give u happiness and u wld end up regrettin.my pastor wd always say something:being a spinster at age 40 is better than being a married woman at 24 and not have happiness.u wd continue to dream of being a spinster while u are married cs ure nt happy and crave for ur frredom but by then it wud ve been too late.so please look before u leap.
Re: Abusive Relationship by SoAmazing(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2009
@poster, I've done some research on this RoosterDrinker you're dating and guess my findings?He smokes ye-yo 24/7, he's a street fighter and makes a "G" everytime he brings a trophy back to his boss, sees you as a live punch bag so his training can be most effective.Polina, run run run for your dear life.BOM BO CLAT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Does A Woman Cope With Being The Man Financially? / Luv @ First Sight / I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.