Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Can You Marry A Rape Victim? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Rape Victim? (3386 Views)

Help A Rape Victim / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by billyfranc: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2009
Guys, can you marry a girl that was single or gang raped.
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Okanran(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2009
U see say peeps dey fia to reply! lipsrsealed B.T.W xpect a lot of hypocritical responses! cheesy cheesy cheesy As for moi. . . I dey come. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2009
what a person did or had done to them in their past is irrelevant to me, i wasnt there and so therefore cannot judge her on that,  this person is a crime victim and therefore shouldnt be judge on what some mofo did to her.
if you want to judge someone by how many dikc she had in her past then you best be ready for surprises or look for 15yr old virgins.
what is important to me is what she does from the day we start being together as a couple (and a clean std check)

on her wedding night, a prostitute, who shag no less than 10men per night for the last 10yrs, can be a virgin again, bleed to proove it and be tight as a teenager.
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Okanran(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2009
@ Topic: My take on this is quite simple. The individual in question has to realize that rape (physical penetration without the consent of the victim) is not limited to physical hurt alone, there’s the emotional trauma that goes with it. Both parties should be mindful of this before they take the bold step. Counselling helps, also, a great deal of understanding is required on the part of the guy. I’ve seen a case where newlyweds were shedding uncontrollable tears on their wedding day, peeps even joined in thinking its tears of joy not knowing they’ve undergone the ordeal (rape) weeks prior to their wedding. As it turned out, the couple couldn’t handle it and the marriage as we chat is no more. I’ve also witnessed a similar case in which the union seems to be waxing stronger. Its not all gloom but rather how we deal with it.

My point is, be well prepared before venturing into such.
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by emilyone(f): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2009
@MrbrownJay

you are always realistic wif some of ur points

respect 4 dat
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Lildeedoll(f): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2009
i think it will be unfair to visit the consequences of someone past on that person especially when the person is not the author of that past. simply put, a lady that has been raped has been traumatized enof, she doesnt nid stigmatization or discrimination. especially not in the area of love
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Feelitx(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
why not ? was it any of her fault ?
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Czarskit(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
~ Yep! ~
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Encomium(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
Yes ofcourse! as long as there is true love and the lady in question is not infected in any way.
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by omega25red(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2009
I don't see anything wrong with marrying a rape victim but i would need to know that she has dealt with the issue (yes i know that would stay with her for life) and she is ready to put that behind her
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by jacktweed(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
Iyama lipsrsealed

Someone that has been mentally and physically abused? Tufia Kwa! She should go and look for her rapist to marry her! How can such a thing be a mother to my kids lipsrsealed

She was foolish enough to get raped, so she should stick with the shame and search for her one true love who coincidentally is her rapist and she might be lucky to be carrying the pregnancy of the rapist!

Sometimes i dont know why i am so blessed that i dont have a female sista grin The sh**t women go through sha!

Ewwwww!
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by biina: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
jack tweed:

Iyama lipsrsealed

Someone that has been mentally and physically abused? Tufia Kwa! She should go and look for her rapist to marry her! How can such a thing be a mother to my kids lipsrsealed

She was foolish enough to get raped, so she should stick with the shame and search for her one true love who coincidentally is her rapist and she might be lucky to be carrying the pregnancy of the rapist!

Sometimes i dont know why i am so blessed that i dont have a female sista grin The sh**t women go through sha!

Ewwwww!
Your post just reeks of ignorance and self righteousness.
I wonder what you would do, if armed robbers came to your home and raped your 'smart' wife in the presence of your smart ass, while you fan them like a human air conditioner? They might even sodomize you as well, if they feel your wife doesn't have enough orifices to go round.
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by jacktweed(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
biina:

Your post just reeks of ignorance and self righteousness.
I wonder what you would do, if armed robbers came to your home and raped your 'smart' wife in the presence of your smart ass, while you fan them like a human air conditioner? They might even sodomize you as well, if they feel your wife doesn't have enough orifices to go round.

Of course, the marriage is over! What am i doing with a woman that has been raped? What do i stand to gain from her except shame, embarassment and humilation. I dont need that kind of drama in my life or feminine waste around me anymore. After a week of feeling blue, the process of separation leading to a divorce starts immediately and i look for another rape free chick.

Now that wasnt so hard to grasp. . .Was it? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by unfaded(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2009
@
jack tweed:

Of course, the marriage is over! What am i doing with a woman that has been raped? What do i stand to gain from her except shame, embarassment and humilation. I dont need that kind of drama in my life or feminine waste around me anymore. After a week of feeling blue, the process of separation leading to a divorce starts immediately and i look for another rape free chick.

u're such a fool,
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by biina: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2009
jack tweed:

The fact is that you failed as a man, in that you were too cowardly to defend her (and even got raped yourself). Borrowing your words, there is also nothing for her to gain from a masculine waste like your self.

Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by REALTRUTH1: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
@jack tweed: You re typical black man,,,I will marry a rape victim as long as she is not the cause of the rape.what do I want to do with a rape free woman who cannot capture my dreams and goals in life except that she has not been raped?I will simply give her to jack tweed  to marry!
  Check the link below and tell how you feel after reading the story there?This just just happened 2days ago.A mother and three of her daughters were raped by armed robbers right in there house!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-265278.0.html
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by toosoon(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

what a person did or had done to them in their past is irrelevant to me, i wasnt there and so therefore cannot judge her on that, this person is a crime victim and therefore shouldnt be judge on what some mofo did to her.
if you want to judge someone by how many dikc she had in her past then you best be ready for surprises or look for 15yr old virgins.
what is important to me is what she does from the day we start being together as a couple (and a clean std check)

on her wedding night, a prostitute, who shag no less than 10men per night for the last 10yrs, can be a virgin again, bleed to proove it and be tight as a teenager.

Thanks for this piece of advice, you are beginning to understand what life is all about!!! who made us the Judge
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by chrishenzo: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
As long as the girl doesn't contract any disease after the sex, I believe she is still my princess. But if she happens contract any disease, then I will become an unhappy prince because we can not shear our love the way we want( guys you know what I mean).

Even if I move on in life, I will always give her my attention. I think that is what she need most.

jack tweed:

Iyama lipsrsealed

Ewwwww!

No wonder people don't believe in true love. You won't know how nice it is to have a sister and you will never know.
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by Sissy3(f): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
jack tweed:

Iyama lipsrsealed

Ewwwww!

i hope you are seriously joking if not this thing you wrote here is seriously disgusting
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by ladybam(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
jack tweed:

Iyama lipsrsealed

Ewwwww!

u may have out ran having sisters, but i pray God blesses you wid a female child, and that . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
hey,comon,dis is so not a good comment to make. watch ur tongue man ! !
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by invisible2(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
Stats shows that one out of three babes have been forcefully laid, either privately or in front of others.

How do you disciminate for the one you know is raped? Some carry the scar and walk around quietly.

@ jack tweed, you will disown ya daughter if she is raped?
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:20am On Apr 25, 2009
Are they no longer human beings again? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by bluespice(f): 5:55am On Apr 25, 2009
know wat it entails n be emotionally n physically ready for it. . . .
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by billyfranc: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2009
@jack tweed. Try and be humane. What if your sister is raped? Be civilised and sympathetic for once.
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by invisible2(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2009
@billyfrank, jack tweed was unfortunate enough not to have sisters, she will not have wives and sister inlaws, not even female nephews, mother inlaws. He may end up having seven daughters for all his luck!
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by ladybam(f): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2009
billyfranc:

@jack tweed.What if your sister is raped? Be civilised and sympathetic for once.

he says he dose'nt have any. ! so he definitely wont care?
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by jacktweed(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2009
You guys dont get it?

A rape victim is just as bad as the rapist. They are both disgusting. You cant stand both of them. They are irritating to the core and you need be someone that has to get away from both of them fast!

Whether i have 30 girls as children and 44 wives, once they have been raped, they no longer become a part of the family, because i cant stand them and there is no need to be moralistic and sympathetic. They were foolish enough to get raped and thats their wahala. I dont even know he difference between rape and prostitution? undecided Maybe the rapists should be dropping some spare change after they have had their fun but the end product is that they are all disgusting to be around with.

Then again, how will i know grin Dont have a sister, not close one bit with my female cousins, i dont give a damn about the lifestyle of my exes or worry about such emotional crap about them, so it doesnt bother me and i dont see how it will affect me.

Yes i remember i once had this chick that i was this close to dating and before you knew it, she started telling me about her almost "rape incident" in University and how she was lucky to survive it. The moment i heard the synopsis of the story, i knew we would never go out for nothing. All of a sudden, she looked so ugly, revolting and disgusting to me. Imagine someone pukes bile and blood on you, ewwww!! thats how i imagined her from that day. Immediately i stopped calling and walked out of her life. I was glad i dated a rape free chick afterwards!!!

Men follow my advise and dont fall for the dregs of the society aka the raped ones. Go for the clean fresh non raped chicks. Your lives will be much happier! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by billyfranc: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2009
@jack tweed. You dont have to be that heartless! Since you don't have sisters, what if your mum was raped? Will you deny her, walk out on her? Will she be so disgusting to you? Will you cut her off because she was raped? Guy, try and be humane, realistic and not egocentric! You sound like a lad! Sit down and think!
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by systems: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
[
jack tweed:

You guys dont get it?

A rape victim is just as bad as the rapist. They are both disgusting. You cant stand both of them. They are irritating to the core and you need be someone that has to get away from both of them fast!

Whether i have 30 girls as children and 44 wives, once they have been raped, they no longer become a part of the family, because i cant stand them and there is no need to be moralistic and sympathetic. They were foolish enough to get raped and thats their wahala. I dont even know he difference between rape and prostitution? undecided Maybe the rapists should be dropping some spare change after they have had their fun but the end product is that they are all disgusting to be around with.

Then again, how will i know grin Dont have a sister, not close one bit with my female cousins, i dont give a damn about the lifestyle of my exes or worry about such emotional crap about them, so it doesnt bother me and i dont see how it will affect me.

Yes i remember i once had this chick that i was this close to dating and before you knew it, she started telling me about her almost "rape incident" in University and how she was lucky to survive it. The moment i heard the synopsis of the story, i knew we would never go out for nothing. All of a sudden, she looked so ugly, revolting and disgusting to me. Imagine someone pukes bile and blood on you, ewwww!! thats how i imagined her from that day. Immediately i stopped calling and walked out of her life. I was glad i dated a rape free chick afterwards!!!

Men follow my advise and dont fall for the dregs of the society aka the raped ones. Go for the clean fresh non raped chicks. Your lives will be much happier! grin   

@jack tweed. You dont have to sound like that. Wives are raped by their husbands, kids both boys and girls are raped by their housegirls and houseboys. How are you sure that the girl you are dating now is not a rape victim. How can you tell that you are not a product of rape. Its possible your mum did not want it that night and your dad raped her. Man grow up.
The difference between rape and lovemaking is that rape is a parasitic relationship while lovemaking is a mutual relationship
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by ashe2(f): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
obviously u dont know wat love means one of it xteristics is it keeps record of wrongs and it covers up, systems may be rite and if u are u wouldnt want to be treated like a plague so be nice
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by toosoon(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
systems:

[

@jack tweed. You dont have to sound like that. Wives are raped by their husbands, kids both boys and girls are raped by their housegirls and houseboys. How are you sure that the girl you are dating now is not a rape victim. How can you tell that you are not a product of rape. Its possible your mum did not want it that night and your dad raped her. Man grow up.
The difference between rape and lovemaking is that rape is a parasitic relationship while lovemaking is a mutual relationship

spot on

@jack daniels or wat

are you gay?
Re: Can You Marry A Rape Victim? by invisible2(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2009
Jack tweeters or whatever, you dont know the meaning of rape. Get you dictionary fast.

(1) (2) (3)

Men Are Like Wine. . . The Older, The Better! / It's Hard Being A Hot Guy / Facts About Fat And Silm Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.