Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo (74494 Views)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Super Eagles Player Ahmed Musa Visits IDP Camp (photo) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by menix(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.

God go bless u..
I couldn't have said it better..

Gracia....

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by eddybillfm: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Let him go abeg.! Is he the only keeper in Nigeria?. Can he behave like that in his club.? What is the different between him and a class captain gan.. ...
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Dahveydson(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
solonazzy:

Ma guy is dat y he dumped d country?... Wasn't Tiago Silva stripped off captaincy only because d coach said he's too emotional for D same country..... Did he retire cos of dat?.... Ma guy no matter Wat, enyeama bleeped up..... It's a privilege to play for ur country..... Nt to talk of Captain it..... Terry was stripped off captain, he remained in d team till he retired cos of d division it was causing..... He didn't dump d country like Dis dude u r supporting.....country 1st

Two different scenario. Have Thiago silva played for Brazil for 13 years? Did Silva lose his mum and was stripped of the captainship? Have Terry played 101 times for England?

These people you've mentioned were not disgracefully stripped of the captainship. What is fair, is fair.

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by edorhe14(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
what a Patriotic Gesture from the Journalist
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by harristo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
why the BBC journalist no kneel down beg am?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by thomasthomas: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.
Big for nothing rubbish! angry

Enyeama just finished burying his mother and arrived camp a day before the match and you say he went late as if he was at home sleeping?

What's wrong with driving from France to Belgium? Have you thought of the fact that maybe he couldn't get a flight at that short notice? Your write up is bullshit! angry

I'm so angry at people like you, heartless and wicked! angry

6 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by hmohammed(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

Pure Beef

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Uncletony(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

Super eagle is more important than ur parochial view. Meanwhile ahmed musa should learn how to speak English first b4 captainship

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by eddybillfm: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
harristo:
The pain from the loss of his mother is so much that he is taking it out on Nigeria.
if he takes the death of his mother as an excuss for abandoning his national call, what do you want Victor Moses to do?!!!..
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by solonazzy: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dahveydson:

Two different scenario. Have Thiago silva played for Brazil for 13 years? Did Silva lose his mum and was stripped of the captainship? Have Terry played 101 times for England?

These people you've mentioned were not disgracefully stripped of the captainship. What is fair, is fair.
To hav stripped some1 off captaincy saying he's a cry baby cos he hates his team losing isn't a disgrace on him?, his leadership qualities all together questioned.... Over bridge's gf incident or racial abuse of Ferdinand's bro which he claimed to b innocent on both charges.... Leaders must lead by example... Tru thick n thin..... It's a sad experience for him.... I'm even sure d country wuld hav give him as much leave if he requested to b away frm D national team....nw no 1 wants to beg him bk, talking abt dose dat knows d details of d whole incidence, dat shuld send u a msg..... Mike receives d armband in enyeama's absence prior to nw.... He was bypassed n didn't make a noise.... He shuld hav kept his kul after being stripped off..... Terry was stripped off at 1st, he kept it cool, it was returned to him b4 he willingly resigned
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by nd07(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:
I know he would be regretting his decision by now, cos he would think NFF would be him, and Nff don say dem no go beg, na Oliseh go beg am? As far as I'm concerned, no Nigerian footballer is doing us any favour, playing for the national team is a privilege, there are many talented ballers out there that are now mechanics and carpenters so if you are the No1 goalie for 9ja you should count yourself lucky. Cassilas did more than this for R.madrid, he left in tears.

Quite agreed but not 2 d point of receiving insult to it. any leader that does not respect d personality of d led does not worth loyalty. even d coach of his club in France wouldn't be that saucy 2 a caliber of keeper like Enyeama, who also is reputable 4 humility. Oliseh should apologize 2 Nigerians. We sent him 2 coach & not 2 cause trouble. My opinion though.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Vincent we need you in our team. Welcome back.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by mowah: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please someone should educate me here, enyeama lives in lille France, but how did he get the car he is using in Belgium, is it that he travelled with his car or borrowed it or him just buy new one or what, im confused here, cos he is supposed to be using bus nw
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Wislet(f): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dahveydson:

He drove from France to belgium, sometimes have facts before you spill ignorance.

He's pompous? After 13 years of service to Nigeria, he's pompus? Nigerians are quite funny.

One serves his country for 13 years, loses one's mother, comes to the team and he's disgracefully stripped of his captainship and you say he's pompus. Mr Humility I greet you.
Nigerians are just too emotional. Stop it.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by eddybillfm: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
alpha75:
Nice baby! I mean car.. Bently is as fast as Ferrari and Audi.
African and poverty mentality dey worry you.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by linusbnn(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

See your life!!! Are you jealous or you just want to write?

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by nonjebose(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
eddybillfm:
if he takes the death of his mother as an excuss for abandoning his national call, what do you want Victor Moses to do?!!!..
Abandon? No. He arrived late. What if he did not come at all. Moses event took place years before his first invite

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by mbulela: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mother of God!!!
Enough of this boring tale. Can we please move on? Not like he retired from life. It is an almost pointless national team, nothing more!! Both parties should stop acting like dogs on heat and seeking our undeserved attention.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by kenny1313(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
shiinihost:
Omoh see ride. No wonder oliseh dey envy the young man.

^^^^
this guy is a foool.
@Least cassilas was never stripped off of his captain ban. people like you could do more Dan what Enyeama did if you are been demoted in any way.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chulex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
He couldn't have driven from France to Belgium cos he was @ his mother's funeral over the weekend in Nigeria. So use ur brain.

quote author=Dahveydson post=38877865]

He drove from France to belgium, sometimes have facts before you spill ignorance.

He's pompous? After 13 years of service to Nigeria, he's pompus? Nigerians are quite funny.

One serves his country for 13 years, loses one's mother, comes to the team and he's disgracefully stripped of his captainship and you say he's pompus. Mr Humility I greet you.[/quote]
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by eddybillfm: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
mowah:
Please someone should educate me here, enyeama lives in lille France, but how did he get the car he is using in Belgium, is it that he travelled with his car or borrowed it or what, im confused here?
ask Eden hazard... Mumu....
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chynexa(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
kemlily:
eyahhhhhhhhhh......noted

Kemlily, I thought it was reported that you were missing some days ago while you were on your way to Abuja through the Lagos Airport.

That was the picture of you posted on Facebook and Nairaland here.

Have you now been found?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by brenister10: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

AgreatMan:

AgreatMan:

My friend, bad belle day worry you cos I don't think you know France and Belgium are neighbours.. Though Vincent was also has his own problems but the issue of driving to camp is no-one. Stop the envy Mr man

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by opribo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
harristo:
The pain from the loss of his mother is so much that he is taking it out on Nigeria.

On a good day a bereaved man need time to get over the demise of a loved one talk less of a mother. Be that as it may NFF ought to grant him some days off but due to his patriotic spirit and as a man he shrugged it off and resumed at camp immediately after the burial ceremonies.

if people do not have the heart of stone should they use such harsh words on a man who's just lost his beloved mother. I tell you this generation is full of evil men. People who's only interest is money and self centeredness. The future will definitely tell who's right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Balkan(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliseh is a useless Bini Boy. His bad luck is too much
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Honestly, I don't know why our patriots who diligently served or serving their country is treated with such degree of contempt and disdain. Put aside Enyama's case, look at our past sports men and women. How are they being treated! So it is in civil service, apart from politicians who through constitution amendments, creat for themselves heaven on earth.

No matter how you look at the issue herein, Oliseh was wrong. However, I wish the Eagles well and God knows that even at their unreliability, I drum support for them much more than club side.
But right now, I can't explain why on one hand, I feel they loose against Cameroun as a punishment for Oliseh, and on the 2nd, I feel they trash Cameroun as our already seen commited players deserves winning.

Abeg wetin be the time for this match, Nigeria vs Cameroun?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by nonjebose(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
solonazzy:

To hav stripped some1 off captaincy saying he's a cry baby cos he hates his team losing isn't a disgrace on him?, his leadership qualities all together questioned.... Over bridge's gf incident or racial abuse of Ferdinand's bro which he claimed to b innocent on both charges.... Leaders must lead by example... Tru thick n thin..... It's a sad experience for him.... I'm even sure d country wuld hav give him as much leave if he requested to b away frm D national team....nw no 1 wants to beg him bk, talking abt dose dat knows d details of d whole incidence, dat shuld send u a msg..... Mike receives d armband in enyeama's absence prior to nw.... He was bypassed n didn't make a noise.... He shuld hav kept his kul after being stripped off..... Terry was stripped off at 1st, he kept it cool, it was returned to him b4 he willingly resigned
I feel the timing and manner was poor, childish and vindictive
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by M4gunners: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZYZZA:
he who be with out sin should cast his stone
Who's talking about sin and casting here?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by FolabiCash: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
kemlily:
eyahhhhhhhhhh......noted
You're pretty And your smile is mesmerizing.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by LBanks(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

Who be this one?
Daft

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by ekemini606: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
There are ways of looking at this. First i don't think oliseh could be fault in this. The modern coaching job is very demanding and rigoriouse. You and you see the epl and top leagues , and you know how difficult it is for thia coaches now. Loose few game and you are out! _ irrespective of the lenght of your contract. However the players themselves woukd remain. Coach in_coach out!

So i think am on oliseh on this. If eyeama who is the oldest in camp wants to bury his mother, of cus he is free to. But as an old timer he should have known the proper means of communicating it to the administrators. He could have written with days notice as there would be guidlines for this ib camp. If he had done so, i dont think oliseh who he himself had played in the super eaglea before noq would have had any qualms.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
i thought the NFF brought him back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.