Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo (74495 Views)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Super Eagles Player Ahmed Musa Visits IDP Camp (photo) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Uncletony(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

cool Heediot - what has English gotta do with football? Cam Messi/Ronaldo self speak English. A beg park well, you are not serious.

English has everything to do with Nigeria super eagle football becox that is our official language. Musa should be able to talk to his team as the leader unlike the show of shame where efe ambrose have to do the team talk!. Mumu i knw u will object the english aspect becox illiteracy runs in ur blood!!.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

Typical Naija mentality of always blaming the victim and being willfully ignorant. Lets establish some facts!!
Did Enyeama not lose his mom? Yes
Did Enyeama need some time for his bereavement? Yes
Did Oliseh acknowledge his late arrival due his loss? Nope
Is Enyeama always in the news for wrong reasons? Nope
Has Enyeama had disagreements with other coaches and players anywhere? Nope
Has Oliseh had disagreements with players and coaches in his playing days? YES
How many caps does Enyeama have before this incident? 101
Enyeama's good behavior % is 1/101=99%
How many times Oliseh as a coach had disagreements with player? 1
Oliseh's good behavior % as a coach-1/1 is Zero.
Enyeama has track record of being a team player and dedicated GK while Oliseh doesn't..the onus is on Oliseh to prove himself not on Enyeama!

I give up on you.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.
PLEASE are you human or crop.. ?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

If enyeama has won the NC why can't he just resign, did Messi score a brace against Enyeama d last time they met or not? Tell me who you know in Enyeama's family before enyeama, its not everybody that would do something for their country, I'm sure you have nothing to offer, but I would definitely offer more than enyeama before I leave.
Messi has scored against the best. He said he was a toughie to deal with in last 2 WCs.
I'm talking about Enyeama doing a lot for his country unlike u.
I have asked you what have done and u started by stating that " You would" -conditional and promissory phrase.. Instead of I have done or I'm doing.. So while u are calling Enyeama rubish, u are still dreaming of what you would or might do?? Mind you that Enyeama has been doing this for 13yrs, now tell me what's the age diff between u and him? If u take out 13 yrs from ur uppity life and see that you have wasted a lot of ur life dreaming while Enyeama has put his dreams to work.. Enyeama's " rubish" life is ur fantasy u can only play on FIFA16!!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by timunstopable: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Point of Correction He owns the bentley.

You can drive from lille to Belgium

Enyeama took flight 2 lille o Monday nd drove to Belgium camp with his bentley from there

AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by sirstanley(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
shiinihost:
Omoh see ride. No wonder oliseh dey envy the young man.

^^^^
this guy is a foool.
Perfect reply
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

I give up on you.
Please don't!! Run me out with facts not curses.. Go do some research!!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Rapfrick(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

think before u speak,u sound so envious lille gave him time off beside lets check it statistically he has alway been among de first 10 to always arrive camp for de over a decade now beside dis is de first time he is coming later de only player i can rate along side enyeama in terms of dedication to national call ups is okocha for God sake dis guy buried his mother and within less dan 48 hours he jumps on a 6 hour flight to honour 9ja only for him to be stripped of his captaincy just coz he arrived 8 hours late if na u how u go feel and for de records dat was de very first time he wasn't among de first ten players to arrive camp if na u how u go feel
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
You must be a stupid Local champion. Like he can't drive from Lille France to the venue in his personal car. Opinionated nincompoop
AgreatMan:

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by tuhot1608(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kindly help me open the link and help me like the picture in it, I'm contesting for Mr Tourism Nigeria
https://m.facebook.com/273393949373931/photos/a.993334054046580.1073741845.273393949373931/993334187379900/?type=3&_rdr#994002723979713
Thanks, help me share if it wouldn't stress you too...
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

I can now see you now nothing about what you are saying, so footballers would because of $10k play for you? And if you never believe in yourself that you can't do something for your country, I'm 101% sure I would do something for my country, but you can never do anything with this your attitude.
The makes u so unserious is using " I would" which means that you haven't even thought of what to do with ur life let alone helping ur country.. You are a fantasy dreamer!!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by shadrach77: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
meforyou1:
NFF Held a meeting with him in
yesterday.
NFF released a press statement after the meeting that was read on Football Frenzy programme in Nigeria Info FM.
That NFF met with Enyeama in a town different from where the super eagles are camping.
That Enyeama called Oliseh and apologised. And they talked and laughed over it on phone
That NFF called Enyeama's wife and greeted her for the support she is showing her husband
That NFF invited Enyeama and his wife to come and watch the match with Cameroon tomorrow at NFF's expense
That NFF told Enyeama that he can still join the team, on Oliseh's terms

Liars will not make heaven angry sad sad
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
guest12345:
See cars my God... Almighty God {Allah} bless my husband to be great in good health and Godly minded. I love good things even if we're trekking today God pls bless our tomorrow with long life
Time spent in praying for ur future husband can be put into praying for u to get all these goodies before a hubby comes..pray for ur success first!!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

The makes u so unserious is using " I would" which means that you haven't even thought of what to do with ur life let alone helping ur country.. You are a fantasy dreamer!!

I don't have to explain my plans to you cos if I just mention one thing I've been able to achieve you would realize we are not in same category, cos I can see you think doing something foryour country is rocket science and this is the last time I'm gonna be relying you.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by xmich(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dandeson1:
so in your diminished wisdom, the best place to comment about Biafra is on a sport thread... cheesy please RECIEVE SENSEgrin

Keep on fooling your self,Political section has now become sports thread in your eye abi,unadultrated olodo.

Goooooooo and get sense you fooooooiooiooooool
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

Messi has scored against the best. He said he was a toughie to deal with in last 2 WCs.
I'm talking about Enyeama doing a lot for his country unlike u.
I have asked you what have done and u started by stating that " You would" -conditional and promissory phrase.. Instead of I have done or I'm doing.. So while u are calling Enyeama rubish, u are still dreaming of what you would or might do?? Mind you that Enyeama has been doing this for 13yrs, now tell me what's the age diff between u and him? If u take out 13 yrs from ur uppity life and see that you have wasted a lot of ur life dreaming while Enyeama has put his dreams to work.. Enyeama's " rubish" life is ur fantasy u can only play on FIFA16!!

WTF are you that I would be teeling you what I'm up to, don't worry you would still be here crying for Enyeama.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by shiinihost: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
kpeshe:

You are a foolish fool. Why must you insult the guy like that. You guys will just come here to talk anyhow. Oliseh knows how important Enyeama is to the national team, so he not not dat stupid to act the way Vincent claims he acted without any reasons, remember there is no smoke without fire. You were not in the teams camp in Belgium and you do not know the rules and regulations of the NFF and the Super Eagles. Folks don't even bother to read Oliseh's version of the saga yet his head is on the platter, Oliseh said he never insulted his late mum and he never ordered security men to walk him out of the camp. Musa was appointed captain "unofficially" for the meeting with Nigeria's ambassador in Belgium, it was not a final decision, even if it was it isn't a new thing. Masherano and Things Silva were stripped of the captaincy to be made Messi and Neymar Argentina and Brazil captains respectively. The truth is super Eagles players are not as committed to the National teams compared to their clubs use (I don't know the reason for this). Casilas is capped over 160 times for Spain yet he is still hungry to play more, Beckham refused to play the retirement match Capello wished him to play. I love Vincent Enyeama, he is a good goalie, the Eagles will surely miss him but I know we can move ahead without him.

they are not committed, because at the end of it all, you treat them like trash. Do you know how spain regards casillas? Do you know how Brazil regards KAKA and pele? How many of our football heroes has the FA treated right?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by shiinihost: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

To slap you dey hungry me, you guys just make it look as if Enyeama no dey chop goals, I don't even knw maybe the Messi/bolt question was a question or a fact. And Casillas was heart broken when he was leaving, he burst into tears during his press briefing before leaving.

Yes, because he was so attached to the team.....not because he didn't want to leave. He made the best decision based on his career goals. HIS DECISION.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by arsetalks(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
elijah2u:
indigeneous coach is a shame to us.
Your imported brain is the problem. Aridin
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Mcteeblack: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:
I know he would be regretting his decision by now, cos he would think NFF would be him, and Nff don say dem no go beg, na Oliseh go beg am? As far as I'm concerned, no Nigerian footballer is doing us any favour, playing for the national team is a privilege, there are many talented ballers out there that are now mechanics and carpenters so if you are the No1 goalie for 9ja you should count yourself lucky. Cassilas did more than this for R.madrid, he left in tears.
I won't call u names, but would you deny the fact that this guy really tried his best as a keeper for Nigeria? That alone is enough to be respected by all coaches no matter what happens. I don't support the way Olishe treated him. Come to think of it, we know the stupid atrocities this Olishe guy did during his days as a player but d time hasn't come for us to discuss dat.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Seun360(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
mowah:
Please someone should educate me here, enyeama lives in lille France, but how did he get the car he is using in Belgium, is it that he travelled with his car or borrowed it or him just buy new one or what, im confused here, cos he is supposed to be using bus nw

Lille metropolis is just 15 - 20 mins away from Belgium.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Seun360(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
GoodMuyis:

The shortest distance from Belgium to France is about 6hrs, that means if he drives he cant be feat to train with the team, what ever NA GOD WIN

Remember that he just buried his mom over weekend so he cant be coming from Belgium.

I Love Vincent but I cant never condone insubordination, If he was striped of his Captaincy w/o Notice, Let do it the usual instagram way, and see if the whole Nigeria will not back him, even politicians, Businessmen will Jump into the matter (I trust Saraki even Dangote ), BUT unfortunately he was raising his voice on the Coach; its a pity, Next was to tender his resignation w/o anybody firing him out of the squad.

The case would have been resolve if he had not done the latter, #ItsaPity I still Love the guy he really good

Common give me a break, 6hrs from France to Belgium when they even share a border?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by sweetnigga(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

out of point
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by xakakes: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

Beef @ it's peak;If you have ever lost a close parents you may probably want to talk more sensitively and more humane than you did to someone now that had sacrifices so much for His country;Sunday Oliseh himself will do worse than what Enyeama did
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by khattab02: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmm........... So much for this saga!

I believe everything can be solved amicably with mutual understanding of all parties.

With over 100 quotes or so, Agreatman has been the ''Mentioner'' of the Day! lol.......

#lets move on.... Naija has too many headaches already!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

WTF are you that I would be teeling you what I'm up to, don't worry you would still be here crying for Enyeama.

You are up to nothing! Loud as a 1945 Bedford but can't kill a fly in fight..
I know ur type. " I would become somebody someday, MOFO!! Enyeama has been living it since his Enyimba days. He won CAF champions league 2x; first Naija GK to do it! Most capped Naija player..
As for me, I haven't called Enyeama rubish. BTW, my life is on a space shuttle pace propelled by oxygen while your encephalon still needs oxygen in order to help u think of what " you would become" if only you are ever going to " become"
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
arsetalks:
Your imported brain is the problem. Aridin
opolo ayan lowa lori e , oponu
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by GoodMuyis(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun360:

Common give me a break, 6hrs from France to Belgium when they even share a border?

BREAK GBAM!

Have you considered the city traveling to?

Nigeria and Benin shares border, can you imagine traveling be car from Maiduguri to Benin , sir na two days journey.

in other news #VincentIsComing
shikena
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

I don't have to explain my plans to you cos if I just mention one thing I've been able to achieve you would realize we are not in same category, cos I can see you think doing something foryour country is rocket science and this is the last time I'm gonna be relying you.
Mr Dreamer! Plans and ideas aren't in scarcity, but execution is; so having consistent record of delivery is like finding a needle in a sandy beach of Elegushi..
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

You are up to nothing! Loud as a 1945 Bedford but can't kill a fly in fight..
I know ur type. " I would become somebody someday, MOFO!! Enyeama has been living it since his Enyimba days. He won CAF champions league 2x; first Naija GK to do it! Most capped Naija player..
As for me, I haven't called Enyeama rubish. BTW, my life is on a space shuttle pace propelled by oxygen while your encephalon still needs oxygen in order to help u think of what " you would become" if only you are ever going to " become"

Ignored.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

Mr Dreamer! Plans and ideas aren't in scarcity, but execution is; so having consistent record of delivery is like finding a needle in a sandy beach of Elegushi..

You see? That's your problem, I'm sure you re one of those dreamers cos you know no one in your lineage can ever get to Enyeama's level, if not you won't be here crying over an adult behaving like a brat. But I face my own target, people like you think those stars you see fall from heaven, that's your problem.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by SlyCharlie(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Did he drove the car from france or from Akwa ibom,nigeria to Belgium or did he bought the car OCR hire it there?am only asking o.[email]Did he drove the car from france or from Akwa ibom,nigeria to Belgium or did he bought the car OCR hire it there?am only asking o.[/email]Did he drove the car from france or from Akwa ibom,nigeria to Belgium or did he bought the car or hire it there?am only asking o.
He drove from france to Belgium.... after taking a flight from Nigeria to france

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.