Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo (74498 Views)

Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Super Eagles Player Ahmed Musa Visits IDP Camp (photo) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Teymanhenry(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:
I know he would be regretting his decision by now, cos he would think NFF would be him, and Nff don say dem no go beg, na Oliseh go beg am? As far as I'm concerned, no Nigerian footballer is doing us any favour, playing for the national team is a privilege, there are many talented ballers out there that are now mechanics and carpenters so if you are the No1 goalie for 9ja you should count yourself lucky. Cassilas did more than this for R.madrid, he left in tears.
bros no vex,, who are d many talents outside u can get that can win trophies for u? a legend is supposed to be respected

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by safarigirl(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
GoodMuyis:

The shortest distance from Belgium to France is about 6hrs, that means if he drives he cant be feat to train with the team, what ever NA GOD WIN

Remember that he just buried his mom over weekend so he cant be coming from Belgium.

I Love Vincent but I cant never condone insubordination, If he was striped of his Captaincy w/o Notice, Let do it the usual instagram way, and see if the whole Nigeria will not back him, even politicians, Businessmen will Jump into the matter (I trust Saraki even Dangote ), BUT unfortunately he was raising his voice on the Coach; its a pity, Next was to tender his resignation w/o anybody firing him out of the squad.

The case would have been resolve if he had not done the latter, #ItsaPity I still Love the guy he really good
you were there when he was raising his voice on the coach while the coach was quiet, abi? And your post about his ride is irrelevant and has bad belle written all over it. Did he borrow money from you to get Bentley abi did he ask others not to get it? Maybe there's a team official car now

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.
lille is a 20 mins drive to Belgium na. Its allowed

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by seenter84: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
So enyeama buy d bentley for belgium abi e ship d bentley to belgium or what? I ddnt understand o. Abi d car day fly anywhere e flies to or what?
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Badgers14: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
was casillas strip off his arm ban even when obasanjo would save more shot than him?
Did u even read why oliseh is acting lik this?

Tell me one nigerian player who is more loyal than enyeama.
You can strip him of his arm ban buh u must do it properly that is called player management.

When Mourinho signed another goal keeper while Casillas was still team captain what happened

My broda my issue here was that Enyeama shouldn't have argued with the coach in front Of other players..

Reason am nah, he was the team captian , being a team captian comes with a lot of responsibility not just wearing the arm band ... Other players look up to him.
If oliseh condoned that and another junior player does the same tomorrow and he punishes him then people will say he is biased... If the playernis hausa or yoruba he is a tribalist...

My broda Enyeama knew he cant try this at Lille.. But anyways sha.. He should learn how to be a leader and how to be professional.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZUBY77:

There are certain things I would want you to understand but it's hard to know your IQ.
More or less, you can't carry what your head can't carry.

There are certain tribe in Nigeria who are very good at manufacturing lies and posting them as news all over the Internet.
Don't believe everything you read online until you hear the subject directly.

One news - NFF said they won't beg Enyeama.
News two - NFF recalls Enyeama to Belgium to settle.

All of them in one place..

Media propaganda is the biggest method of confusion.

I would advice you to get matured ahead of yourself by following intelligent people online..
I can give you five people.

If you ever think you are matured enough to determine how you analyse things, then you won't be different from the rest of the animals living in the Zoo.

So not supporting the rubbish enyeama is not having enough IQ? I just shake my head for all you blind patriots that just follow someone without using ur so called IQ, I won't tread d tribal line with you, I just hope Enyeama wins world/nations cup for you guys since he's d best thing to happen to Nigeria after bread and butter.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Eluwilussit(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dahveydson:

He drove from France to belgium, sometimes have facts before you spill ignorance.

He's pompous? After 13 years of service to Nigeria, he's pompus? Nigerians are quite funny.

One serves his country for 13 years, loses one's mother, comes to the team and he's disgracefully stripped of his captainship and you say he's pompus. Mr Humility I greet you.

Bro u try o. That idiiot deserves no reply at all. Anyhow you look at it, Oliseh was wrong. He didn't do better than Enyeama as a SE player. He is not much older than him either. As a captain, VE deserves some level of respect. Those who haven't lost a parent, will never appreciate the fact that Enyeama showed up at all. Dude is still mourning his mother and dat should count for something. Instead, you stripped him of the captain's position in his absence. Really?

If Oliseh wants to pursue a different agenda, courtesy demands that you discuss with your captain. It will be left for him to retire honourably or accept to be a floor member. Oliseh is too arrogant and proud. Coaches come and go, but players dey kampe. He should learn from Siasia and Keshi.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
seenter84:
So enyeama buy d bentley for belgium abi e ship d bentley to belgium or what? I ddnt understand o. Abi d car day fly anywhere e flies to or what?
Lille and Belgium is like badagry nd benin republic.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Man City had to apologize to Yaya Toure after the owners failed to congratulate him with a handshake.. Adebayor had to be released by his club when he was having family problems.. Enyeama lost his mom and we are playing politics with it?? We have become a nation that lacks empathy and sympathy.. Boko Haram scourge has numbed our feelings toward death!!

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Teymanhenry(f): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:
I have always studied Enyeama, I know he is the pompous type that seeks some form of gratification for saving important goals for us. I wouldn't complain about that, if you are good at something and are boastful about it, anybody can go to hel.l.

Enyeama is a mere captain of a team, the fact that he was stripped of his captaincy doesn't compensate for dumping Nigeria. Can he come late to Lille even if hell had broken loose? Not coming at all would have been better than coming late but I understand the boy is trying to dedicate the Congo match to mama.

That team belonged to the coach, the coaching staff first and any other person can come after. Oliseh takes the blame for any success or loss.

Ahmed is a dedicated boy. Always gives his best, always plays in the Champions league. Dedication always trumps talent any day. You guys should forget this very good keeper, as far as am concerned, he could have equally had a year injury.

What's with the Bentley? You don't have a house a Belgium, you don't live there, you haven't played there before. So you simply decided to rent a Bentley (or borrowed one from Eden Hazard's Belgium garage) to intimidate the other guys who probably came in a team bus? Is there no taxi in Belgium or molue?

It's really crazy when people who have not played any sort of organized sport under a coach, to be making some misguided comments and defending a player who actually erred on that occasion.
shut up Bro... world class players mostly got attitude e.g beckham,ibrahimovic,messi,Ronaldo,zidane etc... but their coaches knew how to pamper em... as a manager, You gotta do everything possible to keep your best players. ask sir Alex Ferguson what happened wen he lost Tevez to man city

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
shiinihost:

a very childish rant. What cassilas left in tears? the casillas that left of his own accord? the casillas that was holding the captian badge even though he didn't feature regularly?

He is not doing you a favour, he is doing his job and you should treat him as such. He is a godamn professional. Guess what, talent alone is never enought. That you have many talented youths out there doesn't mean you would have another enyeama amongst theme. I hope you know that theere are many persons that can even play more than messi in the world? and there are many persons that can also run more than Bolts?

To slap you dey hungry me, you guys just make it look as if Enyeama no dey chop goals, I don't even knw maybe the Messi/bolt question was a question or a fact. And Casillas was heart broken when he was leaving, he burst into tears during his press briefing before leaving.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
See cars my God... Almighty God {Allah} bless my husband to be great in good health and Godly minded. I love good things even if we're trekking today God pls bless our tomorrow with long life
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

So not supporting the rubbish enyeama is not having enough IQ? I just shake my head for all you blind patriots that just follow someone without using ur so called IQ, I won't tread d tribal line with you, I just hope Enyeama wins world/nations cup for you guys since he's d best thing to happen to Nigeria after bread and butter.
Enyeama has won Nations cup already and played against Messi at the WC and Messi came to give him a path in the back for denying opportunity to score. Messi later acknowledged it was very difficult to score against him.. Need I remind u that it takes a team to win a WC. If everyone had given in their best as Enyeama, Naija could have reached Q/Semi finals... B4 u call Enyeama rubbish, tell us what ur lineage has done to Naija

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Dahveydson(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
GoodMuyis:

The shortest distance from Belgium to France is about 6hrs, that means if he drives he cant be feat to train with the team, what ever NA GOD WIN

Remember that he just buried his mom over weekend so he cant be coming from Belgium.

I Love Vincent but I cant never condone insubordination, If he was striped of his Captaincy w/o Notice, Let do it the usual instagram way, and see if the whole Nigeria will not back him, even politicians, Businessmen will Jump into the matter (I trust Saraki even Dangote ), BUT unfortunately he was raising his voice on the Coach; its a pity, Next was to tender his resignation w/o anybody firing him out of the squad.

The case would have been resolve if he had not done the latter, #ItsaPity I still Love the guy he really good

Again, you've missed the point. This has nothing to do with politicians or businessmen, the political sphere and business are already in a frenzy as it is, who will have time to pursue Enyeama's case?

Secondly, he didn't shout out oliseh, hope you've listened to oliseh's account. After oliseh finished talking at dinner, Enyeama stood up and indicated he wanted to talk but Oliseh told him to sit down and not talk in front of the younger players, imagine! How do you think that will make him feel? Enyeama is not a robot, he has feelings too.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by cotzywitzy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

Agreatman...You will remain great forever....I wonder why this enyeama of a guy thinks he is bigger than the national team...Its here in Africa that you will see players giving coi try conditions before they play...England will let you know that the Country is bigger than you, you mess up they replace you... Enyeama is an arrogant bastard... Imagine renting a Bentley just to fill big...Humility is key. Musa is loyal and consistent... I would say he plays regular football than anyone in the national team that r professional... Agreatman God bless you .

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

Always making ignorant comparison. R.M paid Cassilas salary as His employer while Naija doesn't pay Enyema's salary as his employer but his club. Do u know the difference between a Club and Country?? Before u criticize him, what selfless service have u rendered to ur community in the last 2 yrs. Enyema has served Naija for 12 yrs!!

So because he has served for 13yrs, he should die there? And for you info 9ja gets the highest match bonus in the world, so he's getting paid for his services. And asking for what I've rendered to my community, you think everybody would be useless as you? You think its until you appear on tv before you can offer something? Mumu dey ooze for you body.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Dahveydson(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chulex:
He couldn't have driven from France to Belgium cos he was @ his mother's funeral over the weekend in Nigeria. So use ur brain.

quote author=Dahveydson post=38877865]

He drove from France to belgium, sometimes have facts before you spill ignorance.

He's pompous? After 13 years of service to Nigeria, he's pompus? Nigerians are quite funny.

One serves his country for 13 years, loses one's mother, comes to the team and he's disgracefully stripped of his captainship and you say he's pompus. Mr Humility I greet you.

I detest IGNORANCE!!! And you're showing the highest form of it, you don't even have facts at hand.

Enyeama first travelled to France to thank his club officials for the support they gave him during his mom's burial, then he drove to Belgium to meet up with Super Eagles.

Use your own brain, it's dusty!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

To slap you dey hungry me, you guys just make it look as if Enyeama no dey chop goals, I don't even knw maybe the Messi/bolt question was a question or a fact. And Casillas was heart broken when he was leaving, he burst into tears during his press briefing before leaving.
You are still not getting in ur blocked encephalon.. RM employed Casillas and didn't want his service anymore.. NFF doesn't EMPLOY Enyeama.. He doing it out of patriotism!!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by abatically(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
alpha75:
Nice baby! I mean car.. Bently is as fast as Ferrari and Audi.

Bentley continental gt is a very fast car, but not as fast as a Ferrari. However it is more comfortable to ride in than a Ferrari.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by ebonge1: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

senseless

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

So because he has served for 13yrs, he should die there? And for you info 9ja gets the highest match bonus in the world, so he's getting paid for his services. And asking for what I've rendered to my community, you think everybody would be useless as you? You think its until you appear on tv before you can offer something? Mumu dey ooze for you body.
What an ignorant buffoon! If u think that Naija pays the highest allowance in the world, why haven't we attracted the best talents to come play for us?? Things like these are the reason.. dealing with NFF and Donal Trump-ego infused coaches like Oliseh.. Need I remind u that allowance is for their time and traveling expenses? If they get injured playing for Naija they lose money from their clubs and might be benched when they recover.. It's a huge sacrifice to play for Naija while it's not for their club..
My point is, u are still a nobody cos u ain't got nothing to bring to table.. What is it that you have done selflessly in the last 3yrs
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

You are still not getting in ur blocked encephalon.. RM employed Casillas and didn't want his service anymore.. NFF doesn't EMPLOY Enyeama.. He doing it out of patriotism!!

You sef hear yourself, so because he's not employed he can go ahead and slap the coach. And if he's doing it out of patriotism, he won't always get into news for the positive reasons, he honours the call ups only to start problem in the camp.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by danbrowndmf(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Badgers14:

When Mourinho signed another goal keeper while Casillas was still team captain what happened

My broda my issue here was that Enyeama shouldn't have argued with the coach in front Of other players..

Reason am nah, he was the team captian , being a team captian comes with a lot of responsibility not just wearing the arm band ... Other players look up to him.
If oliseh condoned that and another junior player does the same tomorrow and he punishes him then people will say he is biased... If the playernis hausa or yoruba he is a tribalist...

My broda Enyeama knew he cant try this at Lille.. But anyways sha.. He should learn how to be a leader and how to be professional.
casillas was shyt, enyeama is better than casillas for two straight seasons now. What are u saying sef.
Didnt u heard oliseh insulted his mother?
He wouldn't try such in lille cus lille wouldn't wouldn't treat him like that.

Yaya toura nearly left man city jus because man city didn't send a condolence message to him n his family when his brother died, as a head coach as oliseh said anything about enyeama's mother's death? We don't really know the meaning of leadership .there is a very big difference between leadership and boss. If the people u are leading wouldn't respect you if are strip off your leadership position the jus know you are a mere boss not a leader. There is no iota of a leadership spirit in oliseh.
Na so keshi carry im quarrel come for osaze, the only match we won at the world cup it was osazw who won it for ous. You don't opress people with ur leadership rather u serve them.
Enyeama has his own fault but atleast he dersves respect, 13years no be joke.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

What an ignorant buffoon! If u think that Naija pays the highest allowance in the world, why haven't we attracted the best talents to come play for us?? Things like these are the reason.. dealing with NFF and Donal Trump-ego infused coaches like Oliseh.. Need I remind u that allowance is for their time and traveling expenses? If they get injured playing for Naija they lose money from their clubs and might be benched when they recover.. It's a huge sacrifice to play for Naija while it's not for their club..
My point is, u are still a nobody cos u ain't got nothing to bring to table.. What is it that you have done selflessly in the last 3yrs

I can now see you now nothing about what you are saying, so footballers would because of $10k play for you? And if you never believe in yourself that you can't do something for your country, I'm 101% sure I would do something for my country, but you can never do anything with this your attitude.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by instinct57vm(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dahveydson:

Well said but I still don't think that's enough reason for over 160million Nigerians should bow for him.

he lost captaincy? And so? sum1 lost it to Messi, ronaldo, to mention a few. did we ever hear the case of sum1 leaving camp? the problem of most of us in Nigeria is that we believe it's only us and should be all about us. we don't accept time and change.

he lost his mother. RIP to the dead but a lot av lost there mothers Including me. that shoudnt be an excuse for indiscipline.

he played for 13years, and so? was he playing for free. was he not playing at the expense of others who can be better @ the goalpost.

moral lesson: Nobody is indispensable.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by GoodMuyis(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
safarigirl:
you were there when he was raising his voice on the coach while the coach was quiet, abi? And your post about his ride is irrelevant and has bad belle written all over it. Did he borrow money from you to get Bentley abi did he ask others not to get it? Maybe there's a team official car now

CANT You readme ma'm
......what ever NA GOD WIN

I dont care about his Bentley neither am I jealous, am just analytical about him driving from France. About him raising his voice, him Vincent will never state his own wrong side, but media reported that he did so.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by xmich(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dandeson1:
U dey comment bout Biafra on a sport thread, what kinda fool are you... Biafra my ass..

You are more than a fool,were it is supposed to be,I guess you think CRIME section, monkey
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Chanchit: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
adconline:

Enyeama has won Nations cup already and played against Messi at the WC and Messi came to give him a path in the back for denying opportunity to score. Messi later acknowledged it was very difficult to score against him.. Need I remind u that it takes a team to win a WC. If everyone had given in their best as Enyeama, Naija could have reached Q/Semi finals... B4 u call Enyeama rubbish, tell us what ur lineage has done to Naija

If enyeama has won the NC why can't he just resign, did Messi score a brace against Enyeama d last time they met or not? Tell me who you know in Enyeama's family before enyeama, its not everybody that would do something for their country, I'm sure you have nothing to offer, but I would definitely offer more than enyeama before I leave.
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Badgers14: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
casillas was shyt, enyeama is better than casillas for two straight seasons now. What are u saying sef.
Didnt u heard oliseh insulted his mother?
He wouldn't try such in lille cus lille wouldn't wouldn't treat him like that.

Yaya toura nearly left man city jus because man city didn't send a condolence message to him n his family when his brother died, as a head coach as oliseh said anything about enyeama's mother's death? We don't really know the meaning of leadership .there is a very big difference between leadership and boss. If the people u are leading wouldn't respect you if are strip off your leadership position the jus know you are a mere boss not a leader. There is no iota of a leadership spirit in oliseh.
Na so keshi carry im quarrel come for osaze, the only match we won at the world cup it was osazw who won it for ous. You don't opress people with ur leadership rather u serve them.
Enyeama has his own fault but atleast he dersves respect, 13years no be joke.

Since you have chat history between Enyeama and Oliseh plz kindly post it here so we could be on the same page...

I was not at the meeting and am not sure if you were there or not..

I was commenting on what the press reported, Enyeama came late to camp ..Oliseh vexed called him out on it, Enyeama tried to explain.. Oliseh said sit down we will talk later and Enyeama refused and demanded his voice be heard and Oliseh asked him to leave the meeting as he was disrupting the peace of the meeting..

Neither Oliseh nor Enyeama mentioned the insult you were talking about..so lets not make up stories here..

Yes 13yrs and so what That was not a license to be unprofessional... It doesn't matter if Enyeama was right or wrong.. He just have to be professional about it..
You just dont argue with your boss in a meeting with Other employees even if you are employee of the month for 13 yrs straight... Nansense angry angry
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by adconline(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chanchit:

You sef hear yourself, so because he's not employed he can go ahead and slap the coach. And if he's doing it out of patriotism, he won't always get into news for the positive reasons, he honours the call ups only to start problem in the camp.

Typical Naija mentality of always blaming the victim and being willfully ignorant. Lets establish some facts!!
Did Enyeama not lose his mom? Yes
Did Enyeama need some time for his bereavement? Yes
Did Oliseh acknowledge his late arrival due his loss? Nope
Is Enyeama always in the news for wrong reasons? Nope
Has Enyeama had disagreements with other coaches and players anywhere? Nope
Has Oliseh had disagreements with players and coaches in his playing days? YES
How many caps does Enyeama have before this incident? 101
Enyeama's good behavior % is 1/101=99%
How many times Oliseh as a coach had disagreements with player? 1
Oliseh's good behavior % as a coach-1/1 is Zero.
Enyeama has track record of being a team player and dedicated GK while Oliseh doesn't..the onus is on Oliseh to prove himself not on Enyeama!
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by Dandeson1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
xmich:

You are more than a fool,were it is supposed to be,I guess you think CRIME section, monkey
so in your diminished wisdom, the best place to comment about Biafra is on a sport thread... cheesy please RECIEVE SENSEgrin
Re: See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo by informato: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
AgreatMan:

...why don't you study something something that will give you more INCOME, rather than studying enyeama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.