Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (27487 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Why I Can't Look At A Woman!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? by foxvilles: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Hilarious comments everywhere. Nairalanders are just too funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? by kenex4ever(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2018
pearl360:
Actually I'm guilty of that too, but mine happens when I like the person. I won't be able to keep eye contact with him I keep moving my eyes away.
But when I'm not shy of the person I'm able to keep eye contact. wink
very true

Even me as a guy, it happens to me on our first meeting
Re: What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? by kenex4ever(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2018
elantraceey:

That's a very wrong philosophy which is not always the case.
but it's 80 percent the case.

Both boys and girls

Most can't maintain eye contact when they meet someone they are attracted to for the first time.

But once they get to know each other, they become more comfortable looking at each other's eyes
Re: What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Well..a lady once said my lips shape is that of a professional clit eater...and am like ....may be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.