Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727563 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KingsleyJohn: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Is Learners Permit allowed on Taxify for new drivers? Or a new driver have to wait for the 6 weeks to get temporary drivers license before driving on the platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by integrity9(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
GAZUZ,

Please I have opportunity of buying a clean v6 camry . Ill be driving it on uber/taxify myself. Do you think i can make it compared to a v4? The v6 is almost tokunbo. Though i wont be driving full time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
integrity9:
GAZUZ,

Please I have opportunity of buying a clean v6 camry . Ill be driving it on uber/taxify myself. Do you think i can make it compared to a v4? The v6 is almost tokunbo. Though i wont be driving full time

Do not buy it.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by integrity9(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Do not buy it.

Thanks. So the level of fuel consumption is that bad? Thanks again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by antagonist: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2018

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
integrity9:

Thanks. So the level of fuel consumption is that bad? Thanks again

Very poor 2ndhand value, prone to transmission failure. Vehicle weight make it prone to suspension related failure especially in the front.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin So Christ has already arrived. In a Hyundai. He is even charging for wait time. I need to edit my name on uber to something more charming

antagonist:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Very poor 2ndhand value, prone to transmission failure. Vehicle weight make it prone to suspension related failure especially in the front.
This is exactly what I am facing with my BIG DADDY. The fuel consumption is another one.
That car is suicide for anybody on rental.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Derayo01: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hi... I am Ade. An uber pilot! I would like to work with an understanding partner be it male or female... weekly remittance # 25k with a car in good condition and work commence as soon as possible... monthly maintenance on me... if you are that understanding partner , you can reach me on Olatundeidowu34@gmail.com or 09071447776.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
How do I set destination trip on the new uber app ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Still trying to wrap my head around it: 2 hours 55km= around 5k, 12 hours of that is 30k. So he has to start by 12A.M to get that b4 noon? Or is there a better senerio?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
pooozeee:
How do I set destination trip on the new uber app ?

On the home page, up left.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Finally, I retired for the day as I don't like to sleep outside my house.

What a great meal. Home sweet home.

Longest hour spent in a day. 5am to past 11pm.. Back aches like hell... Kudus to drivers trying this daily. A swear this work na hard labour.

Blew 7k fuel and 2,100 on toll gate. 200 parking, feeding at work 1200

Do the math

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

Longest hour spent in a day. 5am to past 11pm.. Back aches like hell... Kudus to drivers trying this daily. A swear this work na hard labour.

Do the math

Nice one Oga Tgiirl,
you no dey use Uber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2018
ifyeez:
Who has seen this before? Packed at University road, before I know it, some idiots entered my car.

It is well bro! Plz always dey central lock ur door anytime of the day. Always have it in mind that those miscreants can come out from nowhere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

Do the math
u deserved an accolade

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

Lolz.. No one can say any longer cos d System changing so fast

Its now a game of luck
Some days you do well( like 15k above) some days you will wanna cry. ( 4k below) Check my week. Two days were terrible.
But it all you will meet 30k a week
You drive only on Taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:50am On Oct 27, 2018
tukopy:

Nice one Oga Tgiirl,
you no dey use Uber?

No uber, uber don block me since last year sef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2018
KingsleyJohn:
Is Learners Permit allowed on Taxify for new drivers? Or a new driver have to wait for the 6 weeks to get temporary drivers license before driving on the platform
Not allowed, you may have to wait.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Jomandi13:

Mr Dru...... You are absolutely correct,I had once experience of such recently.Guess what!...... The Uber driver that came to pick my Uncle's wife and sister was shabily dressed with a torn trouser,in addition his car was not washed from previous usage.Moreover,when we wanted to put her lugages I observed some items of personal effects in the car trunk,clearly shows he sleeps in the car.
Is that a crime?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:24am On Oct 27, 2018
busayo2uk:

Any job offering u 40k today in Nigeria is planning to ruin your life as you cannot achieve anything with that amount and you cant have time to do something better for yourself. You can be better off as an uber driver than a 40k job in this nigeria of today. That is less than $150 in a whole month.

I've been wondering why he's so determined to hang on to the 40k job, probably his crush works there too grin Or he's considering pension cheesy
Labuleofnigeria my advice is.. Drop that 40k job like its hot, unless there's a sentimental value attached to it. You will make 40k in a week spending less time behind the wheel than you spend in the office

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:26am On Oct 27, 2018
deedee44:

Is that a crime?
Don't mind him, maybe he doesn't know that's what some if not all his drivers do to enable them meet up with his 35k weekly remittance and take care of personal needs and their family responsibilities too.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by otagbajoshua: 5:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Well, I believe the testimony of this young man would help....... I wish you all the best as you make a choice...... https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWV8cMneQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1knx5dd5qzv9g

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:56am On Oct 27, 2018
shollywendy1:

"Wa sere" my padi don glow. Lolz

O gbadun bobo yii. Mo to blow ti pe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

Do the math

Bro, you are the man, you really nailed it. Well deserved earnings, I want to be like you when I grow up grin

This is how 30k+ is done.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Space411: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2018
Ometines the where are you question is to actually help them know how close you are to them. Also some of them want to gove you directions on how to get to them faster.. i am a very consistent rider and i always ask that same question but then again i would ask if you know your way to my location. Lobatan no disrespect and no fight.. Also i have been a driver before so i dont see it as disrespect to ask a driver where he is.. Sometimes he is just finishing a trip.. Sometimes traffic and sometimes they dont even want to enter your street

Megadrop:
I dish it out to them as they come. I am tired of hearing that annoying question where are youthat most riders are very very rude they just feel that you are absolutely beneath them. The truth of the matter is that this big headed riders in fact all of them don't know how to use the riders app because you can actually see on the app the location and position of the driver when he picks your request and all they need do is just to simply guide him to their respective locations. The good ones that know about the workings of the app will track you via the app and also call you l when you miss a turn while trying to navigate to their pickup location. Drivers should be the ones asking the riders their location not the other way round because most riders don't know how to use the app giving rise to so many wrong pickup locations.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

Do the math

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2018
jayooh:

O gbadun bobo yii. Mo to blow ti pe
Confirmed. Correct man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2018
toomush:

Bro, you are the man, you really nailed it. Well deserved earnings, I want to be like you when I grow up grin

This is how 30k+ is done.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
slamstanlee:
horn 3 times before u double cross grin
Unfortunately galaxy E5 doesn't have compass cry

LoL, so I just wanted to twist my wrist for nothing that day ni sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
toomush:

[/b]This is how 30k+ is done. [b]
Braking table this morning.
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Space411:

Ometines the where are you question is to actually help them know how close you are to them. Also some of them want to gove you directions on how to get to them faster.. i am a very consistent rider and i always ask that same question but then again i would ask if you know your way to my location. Lobatan no disrespect and no fight.. Also i have been a driver before so i dont see it as disrespect to ask a driver where he is.. Sometimes he is just finishing a trip.. Sometimes traffic and sometimes they dont even want to enter your street

I always say "where are you please", and even then sometimes, I still sense a change in attitude after that question.
Toh daddy "Please where is your honorable location at this very time".
There must be something deeper about the question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.