Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764243 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Don't mind him, maybe he doesn't know that's what some if not all his drivers do to enable them meet up with his 35k weekly remittance and take care of personal needs and their family responsibilities too.
The things drivers go through, people don't see, all they see is huge amount on the dashboard grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin

With proof of earnings self

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Braking table this morning.
grin

This your table eeeh cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2018
otagbajoshua:
Well, I believe the testimony of this young man would help....... I wish you all the best as you make a choice...... https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWV8cMneQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1knx5dd5qzv9g
You sir are an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

No uber, uber don block me since last year sef

grin grin Dem dey vex o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This table, there's on Oga on top o, don't let him fall grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Experienced drivers on the platform can whatsapp 09082461162. There are cars on rentage - both manual and auto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
deedee44:

The things drivers go through, people don't see, all they see is huge amount on the dashboard grin

I tell you.
One thing is certain it's not easy to drive especially in this Lagos.
I am listening to a program on radio this moment and the anchor said something. He said when he told his dad he wants to start driving the Dad asked him a question that he has never forgotten up till this day.
The Dad asked him do you know that anybody holding steering is close to his grave.
And that's the truth, I had my first accident when I started ehailing.
If nobody praise me I praise myself jare

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2018
frugal:

You sir are an idiot.
Thank you for telling him

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elshanAutos: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Value for money - uber ready 2006 Corolla S (4 months registered)

https://www.nairaland.com/4812447/4-months-reg-toyota-corolla#72450406

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Typsy: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good day all... I am in need of drivers for Uber/Taxify... Please I am looking to work with someone who lives around ojodu Berger, Ketu, ogba, Maryland etc... Please call 08129927675 if interested. If I don’t pick up please send a message with your name and where you stay and I’ll call you back. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Surulere is surging.

Uber 2.0

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
mymotong:
VEHICLE GPS TRACKERS ARE FOR BOTH DRIVER AND CAR OWNER SECURITY.

RECOMMEND OUR TRACKERS TO ANY PARTNER AND GET 5K INSTANT CASH (REWARD BONUS)**. OFFER VALID WHILE STOCKS LASTS.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08060675824 FOR DETAILS.

**TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY

MORE ON OUR TRACKERS: https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/625#66449942
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
The long awaited update to the Guide to Uber 2.03 is finally out.
Its titled Guide to Rideshare 3: Taxify and Uber.
And just as the name suggests, I have finally included a guide treating Taxify.

The latest version of my guide now has 3 parts:
-Book 1 Guide to Uber for Car owners
-Book 2 Guide to Uber for Drivers
-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.
All the knowledge I have on ride sharing is compressed into these 2 books.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

We offer cash back for purchasing insurance through us from these companies.
-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company amongst the 3 listed and get a quote.
- Then call us and get a quote
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire Purchase Agreement template
-Guarantor form
We can edit these to suit your need.

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Simple, just click on our whatsapp number here to chat with us 08186473185
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
So uber has been taking only 5% commission throughout today.
Make i finish my taxify bonus, i go resume uber 2moro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mhideyh: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
slamstanlee:

Really
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
slamstanlee:
You no wan pursue taxify monthly bonus?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
slamstanlee:

I have one uber car packing dust on my street, seems I will join you partially.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
julietromeo:

You no wan pursue taxify monthly bonus?
i no go fit meet up. Na uber i do yesterday throughout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammiejr(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pls opinions on
Rav 4,
V6
Mileage: 108,000
Asking price: 2.2m

Used in Nigeria for 3years +

Vehicle still clean and in good shape.

For Personal use.
Good buy or Not.
Especially what is required to maintain it, servicing, spare parts, etc.
Candid Opinions please.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
ebiye55:
Surulere is surging.

Uber 2.0

Taken two rides from here, max 1.7 and 1.8. The 2.0 is a mirage

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone! How good is Toyota yaris in terms of durability and fuel efficiency?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Onelovetayz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
pooozeee:

Yes infinix don't have compass and therefore can't be calibrated and that is the reason you will have problem using it with uber because you will get a zig zag movement if you check your trip details but there is a trick to calibrate such phones
You can google it for better understanding

Infinix hot 5 Pro has compass calibration, but don't know of others.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Something funny is happening here my people, just dropped this woman that was speaking phonetics throughout the journey. I already saw it's card trip I told her immediately I ended the trip.
She said it's not card trip that she have never used card before, I meant to go she insists I give her my account number. I did and she transferred the #2200.
What do I do?
I actually succumbed to her pressure and gave her the account details for the transfer because of my experience this morning on Uber.
Picked this man at lake view estate to landmark swipe the screen to end trip and later saw collect cash when the man was already gone.
I had to rush him and showed him he now reluctantly started giving me the money bit by bit and didn't pay the complete fair, I had to let him go because of change.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
slamstanlee:
Since last weekend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Something funny is happening here my people, just dropped this woman that was speaking phonetics throughout the journey. I already saw it's card trip I told her immediately I ended the trip.
She said it's not card trip that she have never used card before, I meant to go she insists I give her my account number. I did and she transferred the #2200.
What do I do?
I actually succumbed to her pressure and gave her the account details for the transfer because of my experience this morning on Uber.
Picked this man at lake view estate to landmark swipe the screen to end trip and later saw collect cash when the man was already gone.
I had to rush him and showed him he now reluctantly started giving me the money bit by bit and didn't pay the complete fair, I had to let him go because of change.

some have promo? I got a lot of free trips this week.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Gentlelife50:
What do I do?
I had this kind of error some weeks ago. I wouldn't have known if not that a rider insisted that she has never used card payment before. Subsequent trips happened the same way but I was lucky the first rider called my attention to it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
brogxy:

I had this kind of error some weeks ago. I wouldn't have known if not that a rider insisted that she has never used card payment before. Subsequent trips happened the same way but I was lucky the first rider called my attention to it.

question? When trip ends, does it reflect as cash trip or card trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

question? When trip ends, does it reflect as cash trip or card trip.
It showed as a card trip but was surprised when she asked how much.
She then insisted that she has never used card payment before.
It happened for about 5 trip for that day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
brogxy:

It showed as a card trip but was surprised when she asked how much.
She then insisted that she has never used card payment before.
It happened for about 5 trip for that day.

Question did you finally get paid as a card trip?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Brethren can this be true?

Taxify driver attacked and robbed rider?[size=8pt][/size]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpaaGjUA3Y_/?taken-by=adebolaisaac

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: MacHerb and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.