Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4796450 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Carshopper:
driver-partner needed ... requirements below

1. live around ogudu/maryland/ikeja/ojota (MANDATORY)

2. rental is 25k

2(i) For 25k rental to hold, driver signs an undertaking to abide by the rules of engagement which is make a pick every mornings 5.30am and Evenings 5pm Monday to friday.

2(ii) rules of engagement is not open to negotiations

This is a very fair deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

This is a very fair deal
It's not for driver. Fair deal for car owner.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
frugal:

It's not for driver. Fair deal for car owner.

do we always get fair deals? Check around you ..then come back to answer grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
frugal:

The Isaac guy should be sued for libel. He'll know not to spread false information ever again.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpe2q0ShmGS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8ol7f1tvsejc&r=wa1

Poor lady. The shock made her confuse Taxi and Taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
GazzuzzAutos:

Nothing special, who drives without complete paper work?
Do you drive with razor blade sir? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
deedee44:

Plus many cars without valid tyres

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
deedee44:

People should just be prepared sha,
dis uniform men will take advantage, this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
deedee44:

What if I have a knife? I always have one in my car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
I noticed something this evening.

I was on Isaac John when this request came in, rider was on Oba Akinjobi way... quite a distance for pickup but I went anyway. Rider was going to The Place. So when we got there and he saw his fare, he just flared, complaining that taxify should have paired him with the closest car but instead they pair him with a car far from him and making him pay extra...that trip shouldn't be more than ₦500.

It's beginning to look like U get compensated for the long distance travel to pickup location.

While still on Isaac John, a request came from Ajanaku in Opebi...I just asked rider to cancel that I'm far from her and she cancelled.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
deedee44:

Which document is central motor registry again? One of my tire son expire shaar, including the spare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 3:58am On Oct 29, 2018
styveke:
I noticed something this evening.

I was on Isaac John when this request came in, rider was on Oba Akinjobi way... quite a distance for pickup but I went anyway. Rider was going to The Place. So when we got there and he saw his fare, he just flared, complaining that taxify should have paired him with the closest car but instead they pair him with a car far from him and making him pay extra...that trip shouldn't be more than ₦500.

It's beginning to look like U get compensated for the long distance travel to pickup location.

While still on Isaac John, a request came from Ajanaku in Opebi...I just asked rider to cancel that I'm far from her and she cancelled.

This already occurs on Uber..if your dispatch is farther than your rider's destination you get compensated..or you can request for a review

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning house please I need a price estimation, from Lagos to warri ( go on Thursday and come bk on Saturday) I will be carrying 4 passengers.
Pls how much can I charge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Mjosh1000:
Good morning house please I need a price estimation, from Lagos to warri ( go on Thursday and come bk on Saturday) I will be carrying 4 passengers.
Pls how much can I charge.

Warri 100k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2018
iyaegin:

This already occurs on Uber..if your dispatch is farther than your rider's destination you get compensated..or you can request for a review

The way the man was sounding, it was obvious this isn't the first time he's experiencing such.

I don't think they'll (Uber/Taxify) like their customers review of this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=famousguy01 post=72493544]

Which document is central motor registry again? One of my tire son expire shaar, including the spare[/quotel]

I have it, CMR. i will take the picture and send to u later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2018
styveke:

What if I have a knife? I always have one in my car.
O. Y. O sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Warri 100k

How did you arrive at that value?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
GazzuzzAutos:

Report trip. Uninstall taxify, install uber, be happy there's accountability there.
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2018
cool
GAZZUZZ:

Warri 100k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dinma27: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2018
A river needed. Should be experienced in this line of business and should stay around Surulere or Mainland. Whatsapp 08134407710. To start immediately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

How did you arrive at that value?

lagos-warri by car with a/c 4passangers 10k each = 40k Warri-lagos 4passanger By car 4 passenger 10k each 40k. Hotel bills 20k.

Since they have turn uber to kabu kabu, we Ma we calculate it kabu kabu style

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Dinma27:
A river needed. Should be experienced in this line of business and should stay around Surulere or Mainland. Whatsapp 08134407710. To start immediately

what car are you giving the river? 2004 corrola or 2007 accord? Let's know if the call will be necessary or not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2018
Dinma27:
There's no river in surulere wink

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KingsleyJohn: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Toyota Camry 2006, newly bought tokumbo car. Need an experienced driver living in the Ikeja preferably Ogba. Call me 08119018719. Driver must be ready to start immediately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkunrinMeta: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Hi.

I am looking for a Driver for my Ford Focus 2007. The car is in very good shape with good fuel economy.

I am considering putting it on Hire Purchase because in my experience, people treat cars better when they have a stake in it.

I bought the car for 1.35m tokunbo and want to put it on hire purchase for 1.56m

Please send me a mail on samson.adet@gmail.com or call me on 09029496967. I will give the car to the best offer I get. I prefer people who are willing to pay up for the car quickly.

What is most important to me is that my weekly pay comes in on time and you can come to inspect the car yourself. You will draft the agreement yourself to state this condition.

Regards,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dzeph1: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Pls is temporary drivers license accepted in taxify and uber nd with what exceptions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Hello guys, what does this really mean? It was a cash trip and observed that the price didn't change. Is this a new strategy to cheat the system or what?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Please what is the best way to reject an Uber request to avoid being penalized?

1. Should I just ignore the request and not accept it at all

OR

2. Accept it and cancel

Pls advise as am new in this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dzeph1: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Please is temporary drivers license accepted by taxify and uber and any exceptions?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zigziggy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yes just make sure you are not presenting a fake TDL
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
good soup....

Sale only 08033910382

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
don't accept at all

22Mikey:
Please what is the best way to reject an Uber request to avoid being penalized?

1. Should I just ignore the request and not accept it at all

OR

2. Accept it and cancel

Pls advise as am new in this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m), davit, northbird, Welz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.