Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799500 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2018
Epphy:

They really are...how long did it take to get the report?

More than 48hrs after the inspection

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Tgiirl:

You mean rebranded dead cars everywhere? Tagged toks grin

Nah you talk am o... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Tgiirl:
Lagos / Ibadan partners how biz? No jackpot challenge yet?

Enyinne:
Drivers harvest time is here .December be good to them

LCWind:
it might be a little different
this time if the factor that led to huge harvest last December does not repeat this year
[b]

It's even becoming TOTALLY different
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2018
julietromeo:

It will start next week.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Taxify new app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin come and close it.Your talking as if u can do anything about it.its a faceless forum baby tongue
Tgiirl:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Enyinne:
grin come and close it.Your talking as if u can do anything about it.its a faceless forum baby tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
taxiappguy:

Hello everyone,

First, thanks for the responses.
Please keep them coming.

Here are some of the things our screen does for you
-Entertain your riders thoroughly with interactive content, where they actually engage with the screen by touch in a fun way. Give them a great time from pickup to destination.
Sure 5 stars in the bag, check.

-Our screens earn you money, we pay you from revenue the screen makes running interactive ads. It's a neat side hustle.
Sure cash in the bag, check.

Our partners are global leaders in in-ride share ads.
They advertise for the biggest brands in the world.
Across 6 countries and 2 continents, providing excellent content for in-rideshare ads.
And we want to partner with you.

We are running a Pilot phase which runs from December 3 to January 3, the pilot phase is intended for calibrating and testing our system.
There will be no incentive attached for our partners, for this period.
The good news is, this period only lasts for one month, from Dec 3 - Jan 3.
Applications for the Pilot phase close November 27.
Screen installation for Pilot phase begins December 3.
So if you are chosen for the Pilot phase, Congratulations.

After the Pilot phase we are scaling up.
And applications are treated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
So if you were not chosen for the pilot, we will still consider your application first when we introduce more screens.
So sign-up early!

Click here to sign up Google Form

Cheers.
Please keep in mind the screens are absolutely free.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
toomush:
Taxify new app
If the new app no allow us do salt and pepper wetin we gain?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Viking007(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dovehorizon:
@Lagosiappguy

Take this as an advice from someone who cares. (MP, Arakan barracks). You need to watch your tone regardless of your position or designation. In training, u must have bin taught to walk away from certain situations, walking away doesnt make u weak, infact it shows how strong u are to overcome the adrenalin pushing u to do something drastic to a defenseless person. (u have an edge in this).
The Nigerian Amry frowns at such behaviour, a station guard once made reckless statement online not knowing he was talking to a Provost Marshall, i believe u know the rest.
I must applaud the step u took in your message to uber, u still have a heart, dont let anger ruin it.

Some comments are better left unsaid. Yes, your family means a lot but you have been taught to channel your energy to the right direction. Try correct this mistake.

Gauz, I understand ur point of view but some things are rather left unsaid knowing fully well u have had an altercation with him in the past. If only we can apply emotional intelligence, certain issues will be avoided.

Now to the issue that gave birth to these ugly comments, The driver was wrong, totally wrong... He should face the consequences of his actions.
Well written, sorry I had to quote to bookmark some points.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
I posted a rideshare screen thing, I would advise we all try getting one.
Please just take my advice and register for one.
It's a win-win for you, the company pays for the screens and the content, they aren't collecting a dime from you.
I know it sounds vague the way I relate it, but it's quite real, this is because i can't post company details until the launch in December.
Once the release happens then the screens are going to become popular and it may not be as easy to get one.
I won't put the link in this post because it's not an advert, it's just advise to my people here.
Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Viking007:
Well written, sorry I had to quote to bookmark some points.
grin grin u dey every where...vast n versatile

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gentlelife50:

grin

Hahahah nothing oooo, I spent 3hrs today from iyana ipaja to begar just to end trip and saw 3k, I no fit cry the rider shout say really? I no even get power answer am.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

any driver with 500k in his acc will not do uber.

Nigga no dae talk this bullshit.
What will 500k do for you in nigeria is currently, with bad economy? All man wae dae drive taxify no be illiterate ooo.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
See watin taxify dar ask riders ooo..
So they can actually lie if the choose to.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gentlelife50:

grin

My hand no dey am ooooh.

But this new app distorted my gosh today oooh. Ogunlana drive to alausa 3k shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
baxton25:

Hahahah nothing oooo, I spent 3hrs today from iyana ipaja to begar just to end trip and saw 3k, I no fit cry the rider shout say really? I no even get power answer am.

After updating my apps today, nah crazy fare be my case ..lekki phase 1 to magodo 5.5k, lateef jakande to bics garden 4.5k, drove around magodo 900( she shock), Issac John to oduduwa (2 street away) 800 with 1.5 surge tho

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Toseenlove:

Pls do u reside in lagos? I need to discuss something with u. Pls this is my email "freshwoover at gmail dot com"

Yes, that's fine, I'll send you a mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
toomush:

After updating my apps today, nah crazy fare be my case ..lekki phase 1 to magodo 5.5k, lateef jakande to bics garden 4.5k, drove around magodo 900( she shock), Issac John to oduduwa (2 street away) 800 with 1.5 surge tho

shocked shocked shocked you don't mean it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mhen I don run update my app ooo, choi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
baxton25:

Nigga no dae talk this bullshit.
What will 500k do for you in nigeria is currently, with bad economy? All man wae dae drive taxify no be illiterate ooo.

the system has either gotten to you, or you have always been this way.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Genuine OEM Toyota/Lexus spare parts available

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

the system has either gotten to you, or you have always been this way.

ABERRATION
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eemjay17(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Hello house. I am in need of a car for rentage to be deployed on taxify . I am staying in Garki Abuja and can be contacted on 08038826960.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2018
eemjay17:
Hello house. I am in need of a car for rentage to be deployed on taxify . I am staying in Garki Abuja and can be contacted on 08038826960.
I also stay in Garki. Our Abuja thread is very quiet.
But theres a higher probability of getting a car there.

Reason I jumped over here is cos of much juice on this Lagos thread.
So many Lagos boys I want to meet with.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2018
toomush:

Pure honey....but wait for it, Taxify go soon block you o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2018
toomush:
Taxify new app
Yeah cool but they still need to do more. Its not even close to that of Uber. It still hangs on 3mb, guys beware and always calculate the fare as the journey progresses

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2018
sunnp:
Hustle is real ib taxify

Drivers more than riders. Ibadan people that cherish that their small bucket vehicle more than any other thing.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Megadrop post=73279793] Drivers more than riders. Ibadan people that cherish that their small bucket vehicle more than any other thing.[/quotis

Is like only 15% for ib know about taxify yet... Ibadan too big hope soon more ppl know about it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajbf: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Megadrop:
Drivers more than riders. Ibadan people that cherish that their small bucket vehicle more than any other thing.
grin grin grin cheesy shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided grin grin grin
Ibadan people and their Nissan Mirca grin grin grin
Ibadan people have started driving Micra privately in their large numbers sef.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
I posted a rideshare screen thing, I would advise we all try getting one.
Please just take my advice and register for one.
It's a win-win for you, the company pays for the screens and the content, they aren't collecting a dime from you.
I know it sounds vague the way I relate it, but it's quite real, this is because i can't post company details until the launch in December.
Once the release happens then the screens are going to become popular and it may not be as easy to get one.
I won't put the link in this post because it's not an advert, it's just advise to my people here.
Cheers.

I hope riders have the option to switch off the screen?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.