Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733915 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
We die here...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mumu taxify

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Tgiirl:
Mumu taxify

People don't get to understand the power of unity. Stupid folks, so they can be so quick to reply, but use the speed of snail to review... I wish drivers will learn

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
I went to change my picture on my account. That is how they are reviewing it and my driver's license. Now they are saying account needs attention. Hope I'm safe.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Tgiirl:
Mumu taxify

The impact of this warning strike is revealing and the observations are striking.
An impromptu warning strike is eliciting a reaction from taxify imagine when driver partners are at least 80% united and prepare for a strike action, this cab coys will take driver partners concerns seriously and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Strike is on folks ...its on d radio. Poeple are calling and asking why there are no uber!/ Taxify cabs. D radio station advice them to go for the old taxi.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
It would have been lovely if there were to be enough unity.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
I understand that some drivers may want to strike. It's their personal opinion and I am not against it. But don't spoil the hard work of others. I was totally oblivious to the strike action until someone requested me this morning and dropped my ratings!!!

I was livid.

Don't be stupid around me. The strike is stupidity. It is my opinion. Keep me out of your issues. I am sure he regretted.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Strike dey today? shocked shocked shocked na to commot road be dat oo, so apart from nairaland is there no other platform for drivers to know about serious info like this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
I understand that some drivers may want to strike. It's their personal opinion and I am not against it. But don't spoil the hard work of others. I was totally oblivious to the strike action until someone requested me this morning and dropped my ratings!!!

I was livid.

Don't be stupid around me. The strike is stupidity. It is my opinion. Keep me out of your issues. I am sure he regretted.
Seems you are ready to work?
Abeg send me your location, I need you to have a pickup for me cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

I was livid.

Not that they are lazy but something needs to be done to put them to check.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
I need to download taxify rider app grin strike on! grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
tunlapapa:

Not that they are lazy but something needs to be done to put them to check.
If you don't want to work, no spoil another man own.

So you guys will drop other drivers ratings, make taxify block them for no reason and then by 6pm you now go back to the same taxify to drive?

Won't God punish you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin cheesy abeg do, if possible send them on delivery errand sef, package an empty box to an unknown address to deliver grin grin grin

Runs out of thread grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

I was livid.

You MUST identify with others Mr.
Stay online at your own peril.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin
Abeg no let your requests reach me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

So you guys will drop other drivers ratings, make taxify block them for no reason and then by 6pm you now go back to the same taxify to drive?

Won't God punish you?

calm down. If they succeed you will benefit. if they don't succeeded you will still benefit grin

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

Won't God punish you?

You don't understand. Look at it this way, a request comes in, then the rider cancels it and it negatively affects your ratings. You didn't do anything wrong right? But you were penalised for am offence you never commited without your consent.

That's is one of the reasons why the warning strike is important. It will make them adjust, come down from their high horse and give better treatment to driver partners

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
LCWind:

You MUST identify with others Mr.
Stay online at your own peril.
Ode. I have made 15k today. I don't identify with foolishness. You can strike without trying to bring others down. Poor man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Strike dey today? shocked shocked shocked na to commot road be dat oo, so apart from nairaland is there no other platform for drivers to know about serious info like this?
i didn’t even know about the strike thing. I just woke up this morning and my plan was; fix my booth that's been opening when i pass gallops, deposit money in the bank,take 2 trips then rest till 2moro.
While i was at the with d panel beater one guy just walked up to me and asked, bros it seems u are observing the strike... i was dumbfounded. Which strike na? I had to quickly log in here to check.
I dey house dey rest jare...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
Ode. I have made 15k today. I don't identify with foolishness. You can strike without trying to bring others down. Poor man
15k you have made is good, reminds me of the previous strike they had previously. The ones that didn't join them in the solidarity should be regretting not joining them. Since they have to work more to get equivalent income.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
so u no get before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

Won't God punish you?

Don't you think taxify is blocking them for a stupid reason, someone request and cancel the trip, its not your fault, but they end up blocking you for flimsy reason. You are not paid by rider and after report for weeks they review one stupid thing and tax you for it, yesterday I woke up to see 800naira on my app for trip I did not take.

The most painful one is Sunday bonus 1500, after 4 trips, just one cancel, finishing rate will just drop like gravity.

This fight is for you, I understand you are zealous and ready to work, no worry, when the time is set, you will be the one to run.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol.... But joining uber/taxify isn't a do or die na. If their terms do not favour you then who says you can't start your own ehailing company?

The 10% being requested is not even possible. The only thing taxify needs to do to put you guys in check is to remove cancellation penalties till the strike is over.

If you don't want to work, leave others who want to work to do so.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
I'm with you guys on this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
I have been avoiding going online in areas with high population density of uber drivers with poor man mentality. Mainly the densely populated areas of the mainland and parts of the island like ajah and Jakande.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:

Please if the strike is successful tomorrow that 15k would easily be 30k. You can then achieve work life balance and quickly accelerate your goals to plan B.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fahrenz:
I have been avoiding going online in areas with high population density of uber drivers with poor man mentality. Mainly the deNewly populated areas of the mainland and parts of the island like ajah and Jakande.
You remind me of romeo3

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

Please if the strike is successful tomorrow that 15k would easily be 30k. You can then achieve work life balance and quickly accelerate your goals to plan B.
Tell them! This is what they don't understand.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: eddiense, wave1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.