Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4797418 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

the system has either gotten to you, or you have always been this way.

You're only talking from tour perspective sire.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2018
Enyinne:
grin I hope the one I sold to u last week that ur bargaining upandan like local market women is making cool cash for you . I hv helped u upgrade small atleast u got off the rental fee u being lamenting. Welcome on board to boss level.
Silly.......grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

I hope riders have the option to switch off the screen?
Yes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2018
Megadrop:
Drivers more than riders. Ibadan people that cherish that their small bucket vehicle more than any other thing.
Hahahaha...I saw this coming. Una never chichomchin! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the responses.
Please keep them coming.

Here are some of the things our screen does for you
-Entertain your riders thoroughly with interactive content, where they actually engage with the screen by touch in a fun way. Give them a great time from pickup to destination.
Sure 5 stars in the bag, check.

-Our screens earn you money, we pay you from revenue the screen makes running interactive ads. It's a neat side hustle.
Sure cash in the bag, check.

Our partners are global leaders in in-ride share ads.
They advertise for the biggest brands in the world.
Across 6 countries and 2 continents, providing excellent content for in-rideshare ads.
And we want to partner with you.

We are running a Pilot phase which runs from December 3 to January 3, the pilot phase is intended for calibrating and testing our system.
There will be no incentive attached for our partners, for this period.
The good news is, this period only lasts for one month, from Dec 3 - Jan 3.
Applications for the Pilot phase close November 27.
Screen installation for Pilot phase begins December 3.
So if you are chosen for the Pilot phase, Congratulations.

After the Pilot phase we are scaling up.
And applications are treated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
So if you were not chosen for the pilot, we will still consider your application first when we introduce more screens.
So sign-up early!

Click here to sign up Google Form

Please keep in mind the screens are absolutely free
Cheers,
Taxi App Guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2018
grin if u know u know tongue
eherbal:
Silly.......grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Hi guys. Does Uber accept this slip while awaiting renewed driver's license?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2018
gsparks01:

Yes but you must attach a passport photo to it and a valid identity card with same details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Yes but you must attach a passport photo to it and a valid identity card with same details.
Pls I'll appreciate a template. I've uploaded it several times and Uber keeps rejecting it. Thanks for your help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2018
Megadrop:
Pure honey....but wait for it, Taxify go soon block you o grin grin

Nah Uber oooh...the woman I carried on Taxify, was 3k from surulere to alausa.

But by evening the fare normalised
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Megadrop:
Yeah cool but they still need to do more. Its not even close to that of Uber. It still hangs on 3mb, guys beware and always calculate the fare as the journey progresses

This their new update, doesn't look good at all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2018
gsparks01:
Highly unlikely, but someone I know used it after several trials and failing. But taxify accepts it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2018
gsparks01:
taxiappguy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Highly unlikely, but someone I know used it after several trials and failing. But taxify accepts it
taxiappguy,gazzuzz,slamstanlee,baxton25,tgiirl,iyaegin,chucsmoore,chillex8 is this true?

Where chillex8 by the way? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nameo: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2018
Rosarie:
pls are you in abuja.

Some your notification for the mail you sent. But cant access that mail cos i have forgotten the password.

Do communicate here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2018
gsparks01:
No but try.
Sometimes the Drivers License upload part of the app glitches.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SUPPLYSNAIL: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Toyota Camry 2004 car V6 up for uber/taxify call 07037327327, 07052598810
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
SUPPLYSNAIL:

you have not been following.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hello wonderful partners/pilots. Please can I upload my car45 vehicle inspection report for the purpose of meeting taxify vehicle inspection requirements.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy
1.6 is chilling in your account now.
Only those that know that will understand. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
SUPPLYSNAIL:
Oga abeg waka pass

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
SUPPLYSNAIL:
Oga, abeg waka pass

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hafeexla(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

So congrat on the winning, so what other model of investment or job that could make profit aside uber. Note: with a little or no starting capital.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
brogxy:
lagostaxiguy
1.6 is chilling in your account now.
Only those that know that will understand. Cheers
dem say he won bet9ja abi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
slamstanlee:
dem say he won bet9ja abi
Who is the megaphone?
I also enter that arena regularly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
You're everywhere my brother grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
ifyeez:
You're everywhere my brother grin

man only remains in one place when he dies grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Was 130k the amount you used to place the bet? If no, then you didn't lose 130k, as it's not yours until all conditions are met
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
alstarmayo:

Was 130k the amount you used to place the bet? If no, then you didn't lose 130k, as it's not yours until all conditions are met

This is uber section, please do not derail thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by austino3050(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
I have a Toyota Corolla 2003 available for hire purchase ..If interested contact me on austino3050@gmail.com for details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
alstarmayo:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: CarlosTheJackal, Nezzjnr and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.