Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774510 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Chuwaa:
If you want Dru to show up, bring the business and drivers realities and he will....to dispute and disparage the slavery called Uber.
No need shying away from the truth, Uber is slavery. Danfo, keke Napep all make more than Uber.

In those western countries where you live, Uber had come under fire severally abs had had their license suspended like in London and Germany. So 'bro' quit denying the reality.
Don't mind him, he's only trying to protect his investment. He used to shout 35k or nothing up and down but now he can give cars at 30k. It's just a matter of time he will come to terms with reality.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Don't mind him, he's only trying to protect his investment. He used to shout 35k or nothing up and down but now he can give cars at 30k. It's just a matter of time he will come to terms with reality.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2018
truth of the matter is Uber is no longer profitable.

Most drivers do not think of your initial Capital and ROI,they think they are helping you infact you should just dash them the car.

To alot of drivers.... if no be situation will i be driving your car? How much did you even buy the car.

25k per week rental is BUllsheet.

Uber don cast since.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

The reality you want is for car owners to dash the car last last ..smh. This uber thing is not by force, find something else doing bro. Uber is not a do or die affair .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2018
At the end of the day @Gentlelife50 go look for another job. This uber thing will not work out for you .it is better you quit now. Time is not on your side
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

The reality you want is for car owners to dash the car last last ..smh. This uber thing is not by force, find something else doing bro. Uber is not a do or die affair .

Yes this uber is not by force, then face other businesses aside uber and stop complaining about drivers. Startup a pure water company, or organize boi to dey help you sell galas for traffic .. Rather than ranting and looking for drivers to enslave.

Uber is not meant for rentals. Driver your own car yourself, Set destination and you are go to go. Must you get a driver to make money for you when u cant even afford paying drivers such amount weekly.

Don't be bias, I own a cars and have a driver also.. Both side should always ve their conditions and agree to understand themselves.

Fail businesses is what made some business owner who cant pay regular salary to venture into uber biz... You know yourselves. Lol...

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

My brother I don't know about your analysis .. But as more drivers are coming in ,more partners are exiting.. It is like a revolving door.. Even when uber was good driver still didn't want to pay. Your 25k weekly to 30k projection is for the birds You must be obviously a driver.. Please look for something else to do.. Uber driving is not a must do or die affair o.. I have experience all types of drivers before.. Even if you give them the opportunity to enable them to get a car with your help.. They were still screw it up .. I use to pity them and I stop the poo asap.
At the end of the day. The smart ones will deliver and make money. While the rest will continue to make excuses. That is the difference between rich and poor..
Bros, please...outta curiosity...What kinda bird?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Bros, please...outta curiosity...What kinda bird?

The ones you see at your village

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

Yes this uber is not by force, then face other businesses aside uber and stop complaining about drivers. Startup a pure water company, or organize boi to dey help you sell galas for traffic .. Rather than ranting and looking for drivers to enslave.

Uber is not meant for rentals. Driver your own car yourself, Set destination and you are go to go. Must you get a driver to make money for you when u cant even afford paying drivers such amount weekly.

Don't be bias, I own a cars and have a driver also.. Both side should always ve their conditions and agree to understand themselves.

Fail businesses is what made some business owner who cant pay regular salary to venture into uber biz... You know yourselves. Lol...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

The ones you see at your village
I’ve never been there(my village) jor. I’m serious.
Your response wasn’t savage enough. Try harder! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

I’ve never been there(my village) jor. I’m serious.
Your response wasn’t savage enough. Try harder! cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

Me too I own a cars... grin I wonder how you were able to pass your uber test lol ... I own cars .....proof it o . Your mates are driving better cars. Because u now have two or more junk cars or bicycle you put for uber.. You now a car owner. Better respect yourself boy...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

This is better..unfortunately, it’s applicable to you too.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

Me too " I own a cars" please upload yours make we see o..lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

This is better..unfortunately, it’s applicable to you too.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Thanks I will consider your advice but like I said you will come to terms with reality one day.
I only listen to partners who also drive because they know the truth.
Be there fighting everybody up and down

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Looks more like your schlong. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Thanks I will consider your advice but like I said you will come to terms with reality.

I think you and this your guy " I own a cars". Need to face reality . At the end of day, if uber business decides to go left, I go just relax in Yankee and continue my hustle.. What about you, since you brought up the reality topic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Looks more like your schlong. cheesy

You want compare am to that sh * t hole u want to
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

You want compare am to that sh * t hole u want to

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

I think you and this your guy " I own a cars". Need to face reality . At the end of day, if uber business decides to go left, I go just relax in Yankee and continue my hustle.. What about you, since you brought up the reality topic.
And who said it's only dru the Yankee car owner can continue with another hustle?
Must you brag all the time with this car owner of a thing?
We have other car owners yet they don't make noise up and down, you think you are the only guy that is in Yankee?
This man get bomb for head oooo

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Don't mind the Yankees, they are car owners

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

And who said it's only dru the Yankee car owner can continue with another hustle?
Must you brag all the time with this car owner of a thing?
We have other car owners yet they don't make noise up and down, you think you are the only guy that is in Yankee?
This man get bomb for head oooo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Be creative with the memes bro.. You have at least repeated the same meme 10 times already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Yes o....R.I.P to my English o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Yes o....

I know you’re a fan. grin
I’ve got more on Instagram.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

I know you’re a fan. grin
I’ve got more on Instagram.

Of your sister
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Of your sister
She’s way outta your league.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Person wey dey wash toilet for yankee. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fostercat(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Please who have a phone number I can contact uber with .my account is still blocked for a week now. I visited the Maryland office twice and they said it will be active the next day but nothing happened
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

She’s way outta your league.

So a slay mama is way out of my league.. She only charges 5k naira per round .. I can easily afford her for year plus.. Now if she was charging $500 per round than she is out of my league.. But 5k naira that is about $13.00 I think I can afford that

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.