Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732995 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Epphy:
Morning House,

I was swindled by a fuel attendant/filling station last night. Bought 4k fuel, but got fuel worth only #2,500 as indicated by my gauge. Please, how can I handle this?
#1,500 isn't small money...to make #1,500 for this biz is no beans.
Please help.

There's nothing you can do...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2018
julietromeo:

Why do u always talk poooooo.

People tend to act like their names suggest bro.
It doesn't matter if it's a nickname.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2018
N1,200,000 Selling cheap to buy a newer model. Engine Gear, Interior, New Tyres and Papers Complete and in top form. You might need to do baking to your taste.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
IDOOH IN TAXI ENTERTAINMENT SCREEN INFORMATION #joyride #taxitv #taxifylagos #uberlagos

Thank you for indicating your interest in becoming an IDOOH Nigeria Partner. Please see below for more information.

Click on the link at the bottom if you qualify for our FREE screen installation

WHAT DOES IDOOH DO?

We install a 10inch tablet at the back of the headrest of the front passenger seat. The screen carries entertainment content on the go for your riders. See picture.

WHO CAN HAVE AN IDOOH SCREEN IN THEIR CAR?

Full time Lagos based rideshare drivers only, i.e. cars that drive on any of Taxify, Uber, Oga taxi, Rideme etc

DO I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE THE SCREEN IN MY CAR?

NO NO NO! it is 100% FREE OF CHARGE. All we ask is that you make sure the screen is safe.

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME AS A DRIVER?

Rideshare drivers get to earn additional income and also gain happier customers.

You get paid in 2 ways;

1. Passive income - Earn up to N10,000 per month just for doing what you have always done - DRIVING - You must however meet our driving criteria before you can get this maximum amount. So the more you drive, the more you earn

AND

2. Active Income - You will get a lot of enquiries from riders about how to advertise their businesses on our screens. Simply collect their names and numbers and pass this info to us. IF we are able to close the sale you will receive 5% of whatever the sale value is. This commission will last for as long as they do business with us AND you partner with us.

HOW TO CHECK IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A SCREEN INSTALLATION
Take a look at your total finished trips for the immediate past 3 months from all your taxi Apps. If the total is at least 450 trips then Sign up below

HOW CAN I SIGN UP?
Click on the link below to complete our application form. If you are successful, you will hear from us. Any questions? Simply *whatsapp 08186473185*

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNljm5oBtgglJZlxZzKGJBcDcmmAGHaOMjguzBGzc-e7mdEw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Road free today o. People are travelling seriously. Took some people to GIGM at ajah. No seat till 25th again. Time to do 20trips in one day. Is it possible. Discus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRHGambino(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
solutionboy:
Good day all. Please am looking for a partner to work with. I need a car to drive on ehailing. I am a very diligent, hardworking and Godfearing guy with 9months experience on ehailing. I am on both Taxify/Uber platforms and also with very good ratings. I have never defaulted in my weekly remittance and I do that with no stories. I have guarantors and am also willing to give any interested person my former partners contact. Please you can reach me on 08025461577 or you drop your contact and I will reach you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Where do you live?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sheantip(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Please o.
Can I use a Honda baby boy for Uber? I'm about rounding up nysc, I no one stay for house at all. I await your responses. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:
If your vehicle has a tracker installed, I see no reason why you should be asking for 2 Guarantors. Guarantor isn't needed if you have a tracking device installed in your vehicle.

Guarantors guarantee more than just the car.

Reputable employers asked all employees to provide a guarantor.

Vehicle Tracker doesn't provide protection for your car, it just tell you the location of your car per time and some do come with disable function.

If you want to protect your car, get a comprehensive insurance and never be negligent with your car.

If you give a driver partner (a total stranger) your car without due diligence and he elope with your car, well you just turn Santa.

Get it right the first time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This fence o!

Leave me joor.

Me that I yam vexing for being excluded in the Xmas gift.

grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2018
TheCar:

Guarantors guarantee more than just the car.

Reputable employers asked all employees to provide a guarantor.

Vehicle Tracker doesn't provide protection for your car, it just tell you the location of your car per time and some do come with disable function.

If you want to protect your car, get a comprehensive insurance and never be negligent with your car.

If you give a driver partner (a total stranger) your car without due diligence and he elope with your car, well you just turn Santa.

Get it right the first time.

No one can abscond with your vehicle if a tracker is installed, I have traced my uber car to a particular location without having or knowing the address, thanks to the tracker.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:

No one can abscond with your vehicle if a tracker is installed, I have traced my uber car to a particular location without having or knowing the address, thanks to the tracker.

Good luck sir.

It's your investment and your decision.

If your car protection is just tracker and you're comfortable, that is fine.

Best of luck

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:

Did you read the part where someone said his driver partner removed d tracker and vamoosed?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2018
mistadayo:
Road free today o. People are travelling seriously. Took some people to GIGM at ajah. No seat till 25th again. Time to do 20trips in one day. Is it possible. Discus.
Na to dey request ur self be that as people dey travel grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRHGambino(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Experienced Uber Driver urgently needed to drive a 2007 Toyota Corolla for Uber/Taxify on rental basis - N35k per week.

He must be registered on both UBER/TAXIFY platforms, should possess a valid driver’s license, smartphone and would be required to submit details of 2 guarantors.

Driver should be living around Maryland/Anthony. Send an email to deliveramng@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
In this Game nothing is guaranteed, and all drivers know it.

last last you Go accept sorry plus you car back.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
veeluv2015:

Did you read the part where someone said his driver partner removed d tracker and vamoosed?

Maybe he his using custom-made tracker.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Who has failed Uber test before? I did the test and failed they refused to approve my account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Go and hustle with Taxify asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2018
1johnjohn:
Go and hustle with Taxify asap

Registered with taxify already.

But can I make money from taxify like Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2018
ProGSM:
Who has failed Uber test before? I did the test and failed they refused to approve my account.
How come you failed the test.
You can make it very well on taxify alone since they are now dragging surge with Uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2018
ProGSM:
why did they fail you, please share experience so others will take correction, is the AC not working well? Which car and model is it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
In this Game nothing is guaranteed, and all drivers know it.

last last you Go accept sorry plus you car back.
bro I am still waiting for reply on my fuel consumption rate post biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2018
styveke:

There's nothing you can do...

OK thanks...
I think few people here must have had such an experience before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
ProGSM:

Registered with taxify already.

But can I make money from taxify like Uber?

Go make money and stop asking too much questions.. You have a car ..many men are in the street looking for a car to drive and make ends meet!
Go and make money !

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Emlegacytimi:
Please folks what's the best internet service provider in Lagos. Glo is treating me badly
I sell mtn data
1gb 6oo
2gb 11oo
check my signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sheantip(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
sheantip:
Please o.
Can I use a Honda baby boy for Uber? I'm about rounding up nysc, I no one stay for house at all. I await your responses. Thanks.
I need answers please. Gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
sheantip:

I need answers please. Gazzuzz
as long as the ride is 2003 model and upward with a chilling AC and good bodywork

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
No need for guarantor too if u have tracker.
pooozeee:
If your vehicle has a tracker installed, I see no reason why you should be asking for 2 Guarantors. Guarantor isn't needed if you have a tracking device installed in your vehicle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Me when i think about the killing I'll make in the next 3 weeks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
veeluv2015:

If the tracker is easily removable so what is the purpose ?
No one knows where tracker are usually installed in vehicles

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
sheantip:
Please o.

Contact me, I will tell you how to use 1999 model of cars for uber
wisemarhn@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
blackfm:
Me when i think about the killing I'll make in the next 3 weeks
next 3 weeks is January, na this December be d main killing bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.