Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763931 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Epphy:

So Uber reactivated my old account few days ago. grin

I will be all out for the weekend 15k bonus.
I rather work hard on Uber and earn if I meet no of trips than Taxify that even after meeting up with trips, one condition could be a stumbling block.

Na wao for Taxif . Hope them dey hear!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donte101: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
any driver willing to go to Asaba from Lagos should call this: 07084347970.

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2018
deedee44:

I did a review on a card trip over 3 weeks ago, the initial fare disappeared, reviewed fare refused to appear, up till now the fare has not been added to my money. The day I will stop doing this e-hailing biz for good, I will send them a very mad stinker
I was lucky the first trip was reviewed immediately. The yeye people brought #1900, I haven't opened my app to check if the second one as been reviewed. Instead of them to work on their app, they're there opening branches upandan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
sam2kenny:
Hello house is Hyundai Elantra good for ehailing business. Considering buying a Nigeria used

NO it is not. I can give you a lot of reasons why But when I'm less busy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Donte101:
any driver willing to go to Asaba from Lagos should call this: 07084347970.

thanks

50,000 I sent 5vehicles to anambra this week, you cannot make a return journey same day.
if you interested let me know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Sangotedo traffic. Standstill

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Make i resume now and do Christmas work. I no too well since.
We going for uber only now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
deedee44:

I did a review on a card trip over 3 weeks ago, the initial fare disappeared, reviewed fare refused to appear, up till now the fare has not been added to my money. The day I will stop doing this e-hailing biz for good, I will send them a very mad stinker

Send them an in-app message to remind them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Taxify app not connecting, tried 2 different network now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
They have travelled to the east through GIGM ajah branch
pope191:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=mistadayo post=74050478]They have travelled to the east through GIGM ajah branch [/quote
Lool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
I wanna travel tomao mrn to abj to come back ok sunday. Can i park my car in d airport till sunday? Nd also wat is d cost parking frm sat till sunday. Urgent response plss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
mistadayo:
They have travelled to the east through GIGM ajah branch

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
miliki777:
I wanna travel tomao mrn to abj to come back ok sunday. Can i park my car in d airport till sunday? Nd also wat is d cost parking frm sat till sunday. Urgent response plss

Yes parking is allowed at the airport, I think it's about 2k per nite so make sure you inform them b4 u finally park ur vehicle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Our solution is a marketplace app where you can choose to aggregate vendors or a storefront where you can sell your products and then handle deliveries. All in one beautiful intergrated app.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you anywhere in Nigeria

Talk to us today.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
pope191:

update your app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
pope191:

I hope it's working now....it might be due to the network in your area. Next time you have such an issue, you can use wireless hotspot if you have another smartphone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
afroxyz:

update your app

That's another one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na to set destination to Anambra state oh, request go plenty for there now grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
eherbal:
will love to have the link too.dbliss25@gmail.com. Thanks bro
thanks deedee44. I really do appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Epphy:

I hope it's working now....it might be due to the network in your area. Next time you have such an issue, you can use wireless hotspot if you have another smartphone.

Same same, I've used both hotspot, drove on Uber, but the taxify is still bringing no Connection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
omonla10:
I'm sure u didn't upload Ur drivers license for thr 1st test. If u did, dem for don bounce u

i religiously uploaded it 1st tym...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
pope191:

Same same, I've used both hotspot, drove on Uber, but the taxify is still bringing no Connection

update your app and U will be fyn but if You re not fine, delete d app and download anoda one... with dat U will be alrite

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abeg my people when is December coming again?
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
sharpk007:

update your app and U will be fyn but if You re not fine, delete d app and download anoda one... with dat U will be alrite

I'll do that, right now I'm stuck to Uber 30 grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gentlelife50:
grin grin

Easter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gentlelife50:
grin grin
This December sweet no be small. How I wish everyday will be like this. grin. The earning is really fat. X2

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
emmancecute:
That's very bad. Picked a rider from anthony to bishop aboyade, VI, I ended trip and saw #1100. The yeye app stopped reading on 3mb. Got another request immediately from VI to abraham adesanya, ended trip and I saw #1400, I just weak. Thank God both trips were card trips.
You better ask Taxify to review the fare cos u still at loss weather card or cash
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Gentlelife50:
grin grin
This is really the season of love.
Can't imagine Uber/taxify unblocking blocked drivers, can't imagine boosted trips all through the day, can't imagine getting surge almost all through the day, can't imagine giving bonuses after all the freebies. Oh! Christmas please come every month grin.
I was about closing for the day but this surge on the island has tempted me to continue till the body clock ticks. Lest I forget, today is my first night outside.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2018
chucsmoore:
This December sweet no be small. How I wish everyday will be like this. grin. The earning is really fat. X2
I am really jealous o, I have everything ready, but no drivers license ��
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Gentlelife50:
grin grin

Human beings are very funny ... u are enjoying now making 20k Naira per day.. When the enjoyment slows down to 15k to 12k ,uber will than become slavery job ..but you have quickly forgotten the days u made 20k Naira.. Just save for raining day.. So that you don't come out and say uber na slavery and rental should be 5k naira per week

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:17am On Dec 22, 2018
dru23:

Human beings are very funny ... u are enjoying now making 20k Naira per day.. When the enjoyment slows down to 15k to 12k ,uber will than become slavery job ..but you have quickly forgotten the days u made 20k Naira.. Just save for raining day.. So that you don't come out and say uber na slavery and rental should be 5k naira per week
Sense no go kill you.

These were the same people going on strike.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove, Glithronix, Djdamian(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.