Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733133 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adebayal(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Please I have been trying to upload my Uber inspection test result ,but I keep getting document not uploaded correctly... Please house any particular page I need to upload ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:

Contact me, I will tell you how to use 1999 model of cars for uber
wisemarhn@gmail.com

Jesus

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sheantip(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:

wisemarhn@gmail.com

mail sent

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:

wisemarhn@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
1johnjohn:

Jesus

Blind leading the blind grin grin >: grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
ProGSM:
Who has failed Uber test before? I did the test and failed they refused to approve my account.

You are in the wrong line of work.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
@solutionboy Send me a number that accepts WhatsApp messages or an email address.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
pooozeee:

If the tracker is easily removable so what is the purpose ?
No one knows where tracker are usually installed in vehicles

Na Ghost dey install am? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
ProGSM:
Who has failed Uber test before? I did the test and failed they refused to approve my account.

i failed my 1st attempt too, because i was too sincere wit the Uber questions.

what i did was dat, i registered with another Line, another email address but same drivers licence and i got another chance to do the exam which i passed.

so bros get another line and another email address register again and be good.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleeknick: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Vicyace:
Who has used or uses yandex navigation for directions in Nigeria? Does it work good?

Direction arrow on my Google map takes forever to respond. It's just annoying.

Started acting this funny after I updated it

So it's not only me that's experiencing this Google map problem. I almost lost one day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleeknick: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=mymotong post=73945695][/quote]
Is this still open for interested people?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
sleeknick:

So it's not only me that's experiencing this Google map problem. I almost lost one day.

Best thing before you pick a client.. Ask okada man or just pay 100naira..
Google map that doesn't know one way...don't leave your business handing cause of google map. Take the bulls by the horn.
When d client is the car..kindly tell him or her to direct you cause Google map is slow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
veeluv2015:

Na Ghost dey install am? undecided
I'm not in support of his no guarantor nonsense o but Kazeem can never disable a well installed tracker. Tracking devices are installed under vehicle roof, side mirror, side doors, behind dashboard etc so unless you vehicle is being butchered, they'll never notice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleeknick: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
1johnjohn:

Best thing before you pick a client.. Ask okada man or just pay 100naira..
Google map that doesn't know one way...don't leave your business handing cause of google map. Take the bulls by the horn.
When d client is the car..kindly tell him or her to direct you cause Google map is slow

That's how I was arrested very late in the night because Google maps took me past one way.

Since I updated my map, it's been a mess. Sometime it says gps signal lost. It won't navigate anymore, or it will give one useless navigation to another planet...mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
sharpk007:

i failed my 1st attempt too, because i was too sincere wit the Uber questions.

what i did was dat, i registered with another Line, another email address but same drivers licence and i got another chance to do the exam which i passed.

so bros get another line and another email address register again and be good.
I'm sure u didn't upload Ur drivers license for thr 1st test. If u did, dem for don bounce u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2018
omonla10:
I'm sure u didn't upload Ur drivers license for thr 1st test. If u did, dem for don bounce u

Well, enjoyed taxify today. It is working!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 12:51am On Dec 21, 2018
sleeknick:

That's how I was arrested very late in the night because Google maps took me past one way.

Since I updated my map, it's been a mess. Sometime it says gps signal lost. It won't navigate anymore, or it will give one useless navigation to another planet...mtchewww.

try WAZE map
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 1:09am On Dec 21, 2018
HRHGambino:

Where do you live?
Does area of residence really matter? what of if there are no good drivers and too many bad eggs in your preferred area grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2018
ProGSM:

Well, enjoyed taxify today. It is working!

Yea it is. Just that they are yet to fix the fare issues. Drivers still losing few quids on trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Epphy:
Morning House,

I was swindled by a fuel attendant/filling station last night. Bought 4k fuel, but got fuel worth only #2,500 as indicated by my gauge. Please, how can I handle this?
#1,500 isn't small money...to make #1,500 for this biz is no beans.
Please help.
the only thing you can do is to blacklist such filling station. Buy from selected filling stations like heyden, forte oil, mobil beside mobil house, VI, NNPC mega stations and you'll be fine. Most of this filling stations are rogues.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2018
The real bonus!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Epphy:

Yea it is. Just that they are yet to fix the fare issues. Drivers still losing few quids on trips.
That's very bad. Picked a rider from anthony to bishop aboyade, VI, I ended trip and saw #1100. The yeye app stopped reading on 3mb. Got another request immediately from VI to abraham adesanya, ended trip and I saw #1400, I just weak. Thank God both trips were card trips.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleeknick: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2018
LCWind:

try WAZE map

Is it accurate enough? Especially in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2018
sleeknick:

Is it accurate enough? Especially in Lagos

Yes, it is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2018
adebayal:
Please I have been trying to upload my Uber inspection test result ,but I keep getting document not uploaded correctly... Please house any particular page I need to upload ?
You are to upload only the 1st Page of the report

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Epphy:

Exactly...he can narrate his side of his story and have his money returned to his account.

I used to enjoy Uber then before I was permanently blocked because of cancelation as I was a JJC. I wish I could join Uber back.

So Uber reactivated my old account few days ago. grin

I will be all out for the weekend 15k bonus.
I rather work hard on Uber and earn if I meet no of trips than Taxify that even after meeting up with trips, one condition could be a stumbling block.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
timilehing:
I'm not in support of his no guarantor nonsense o but Kazeem can never disable a well installed tracker. Tracking devices are installed under vehicle roof, side mirror, side doors, behind dashboard etc so unless you vehicle is being butchered, they'll never notice

You that is not a Kazeem already knows most locations, no be human being kazeem install the tracker in the 1st place?.... Bros except you wan install the tracker inside the engine block or inside transmission grin grin.. It will be located/disabled max 2 hours..
No be naija GSM networks trackers dey use?
Mschewww!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Hello house is Hyundai Elantra good for ehailing business. Considering buying a Nigeria used
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2018
emmancecute:
The real bonus!

Yes na. Hopefully traffic won't stress one out!

Forget the bonus of the other party with yeye conditions.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutionboy: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
cross8701:
@solutionboy Send me a number that accepts WhatsApp messages or an email address.
My whatsapp number is 08091668520
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutionboy: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Good day all. Please am looking for a partner to work with. I need a car to drive on uber/ Taxify. I am a very diligent, hardworking and Godfearing guy with 9months experience on ehailing. I am on both Taxify/Uber platforms and also with very good ratings. I have never defaulted in my weekly remittance and I do that with no stories. I have guarantors and am also willing to give any interested person my former partners contact. Please you can call or WhatsApp me on 08091668520/ 08025461577 or you drop your contact and I will reach you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2018
emmancecute:
That's very bad. Picked a rider from anthony to bishop aboyade, VI, I ended trip and saw #1100. The yeye app stopped reading on 3mb. Got another request immediately from VI to abraham adesanya, ended trip and I saw #1400, I just weak. Thank God both trips were card trips.
I did a review on a card trip over 3 weeks ago, the initial fare disappeared, reviewed fare refused to appear, up till now the fare has not been added to my money. The day I will stop doing this e-hailing biz for good, I will send them a very mad stinker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.