Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772546 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
franksam2009:
but will I get caught if I park and wait inside my car without anyone entering the car,. Like maybe I park to make a call,. Abeg tell me be4 I fall into there hands o
Rules of engagement;
*Don't park your vehicle anywhere within the airport facility except the parking lot.
* Make sure your rider is at the designated pickup location at the airports before moving towards your rider.
* should incase your rider is not ready, keep driving around. You can consume N400 worth of fuel by doing this.
* When making a dropoff, do not leave your steering/seat for up to 2mins.
** Parking on zebra crossing is only done by MAD Drivers.
WILL ADD MORE WHEN I REMEMBER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

MUS47FN. KMHDU46D77U191132

I could add a name and address if you want wink

oh shit_ grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coalcoal1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello House, I hail o.
Taxify is yet to credit me my earnings for last week. Has anyone here been credited today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
All these ladies will wear short skirts and gown and will be spreading legs anyhow.
I almost veered off TMB today because my eyes just dey see wetin eyes no suppose to dey see.
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
coalcoal1:
Hello House, I hail o.
Taxify is yet to credit me my earnings for last week. Has anyone here been credited today?
since 4pm today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
pooozeee:

Uber will not manage ur car 4u oh but some uber staffs are into the business as well, they have lots of cars in the system so I think they can manage it 4u. But codedly done OK.

AND you can manage ur car ur self, get a tracker fixed in ur car, reach a conclusive agreement with ur driver, it's very easy to get a driver OK, u will easyly find a good driver on this Plat form. Call for inspection of ur car every week usually let it be every Sunday morning so that u don't disrupt the drivers earning.

So if I am driving your car you will have me come for inspection on Sunday morning when I am suppose to be in Church?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coalcoal1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
coalcoal1:
Hello House, I hail o.

I just got credited now. This Is the first time it's coming late though. I normally receive mine at about 4pm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gentlelife50:

All these ladies will wear short skirts and gown and will be spreading legs anyhow.
I almost veered off TMB today because my eyes just dey see wetin eyes no suppose to dey see.
grin

Are you saying you will go gaga when a female rider pull off to change in your car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2019
franksam2009:
I am interested in that insurance stuff also, I love the way they responded quickly.. I will need their contact plz

I use AXA but you can as well pick from other top insurances companies, please make sure it is comprehensive and for drivers male sure you pick a car with comprehensive insurance already, third party is more or less a scam.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Stake2odds:

I use AXA but you can as well pick from other top insurances companies, please make sure it is comprehensive and for drivers male sure you pick a car with comprehensive insurance already, third party is more or less a scam.
how much does it cost to register with axa?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Please expert in the house, I also want GAZZUZZ to help me out: My car Toyota Corolla starts eazily in the morning witrout any problem after driving for like an hour +, if I turn off the engine, to start it again would be difficult except the engine becomes very cool again. I will have to crank the engine for like 3ice b4 it will start.

A mechanic said it's the kick starter, the kick starter has been serviced and the brush changed yet the problem persist. Please expert in the house, what could be the problem ?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kayharry(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Check your fuel line, perhaps it vapourize as temperature of your engine increase,your exhaust might not be well shielded causing the fuel line to boil.
pooozeee:
Please expert in the house, I also want GAZZUZZ to help me out: My car Toyota Corolla starts eazily in the morning witrout any problem after driving for like an hour +, if I turn off the engine, to start it again would be difficult except the engine becomes very cool again. I will have to crank the engine for like 3ice b4 it will start.

A mechanic said it's the kick starter, the kick starter has been serviced and the brush changed yet the problem persist. Please expert in the house, what could be the problem ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coalcoal1(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2019
pooozeee:

Have you checked your fuel pump?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2019
pooozeee:

Change your battery.

But before you do, when it happens again, test with another battery to be sure.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2019
coalcoal1:

Have you checked your fuel pump?

Very likely. Used to happen to my car. It could also be from the socket around the fuel pump.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

Either fan is still faulty or rotating in the wrong direction or "faulty fan" was not the issue in the 1st place

My car still overheats. Fans not culprit as I even added relay. Mech suspecting water pump. Can faulty water pump make a car overheat?
House pls help!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kayharry(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Epphy:

My car still overheats. Fans not culprit as I even added relay. Mech suspecting water pump. Can faulty water pump make a car overheat?
House pls help!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Thank you all, if you have mentioned fuel pump, that is what my mechanic said he woild check next

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2019
pooozeee:
Thank you all, if you have mentioned fuel pump, that is what my mechanic said he woild check next

Everybody done turn kazeem,
make i add my own, check ur fuel pump and battery, thank me later grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Epphy:

House pls help!
same thing happened to me, change your radiator cover before any other thing, if it's corrola, use the 1.1 cover

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2019
darmilolah:

Are you saying you will go gaga when a female rider pull off to change in your car?
For wetin naa? That one is different, one of my female rider don open her pant one day hide the drug they bought. I no talk because I am taking them to Babcock and all I care is my 15k.
If she no shy open her private apartment me sef no go shy to look am well.
If I no look wetin I gain??
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin
Boss boss grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Gentlelife50:

For wetin naa? That one is different, one of my female rider don open her pant one day hide the drug they bought. I no talk because I am taking them to Babcock and all I care is my 15k.
If she no shy open her private apartment me sef no go shy to look am well.
If I no look wetin I gain??
grin
Committing rape with ur eyes is an offence, no go look jam trailer grin grin grin
I remember one time I went to pick one babe at one hotel at Oniru, the gate man refused me coming into the compound said the place was filled up, so I called the rider that I can't come in, she shouted at the guys so they let me in, not knowing she couldn't come out, coz dey re doing naked party just pant n bra was what she was putting on when I entered the compound,I nearly tell her say I no go again, so I will attend the awesome party going on, see flexing. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2019
samuel19222:

Samsung galaxy j4 for sale

price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2019
has this thread turned to share your sexapades? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
it's also among the Uber experience na grin grin grin, I am loving it

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Its part of uber drivers experience.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
ifyeez:
Committing rape with ur eyes is an offence, no go look jam trailer grin grin grin
I remember one time I went to pick one babe at one hotel at Oniru, the gate man refused me coming into the compound said the place was filled up, so I called the rider that I can't come in, she shouted at the guys so they let me in, not knowing she couldn't come out, coz dey re doing naked party just pant n bra was what she was putting on when I entered the compound,I nearly tell her say I no go again, so I will attend the awesome party going on, see flexing. grin grin grin grin
Lolzz, person eyes don see things tire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
ifyeez:
Lolzz, person eyes don see things tire.
I picked some girls sometime ago and they were wearing transparent clothes that u can see their G string pants. U need to see these girls by yourself, u must misbehave.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
QuitNotice:
Boss boss grin
My Oga I am loyally loyal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by friffy: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
I am looking for Hire Purchase (HP) for Uber/Taxify. Pls contact me on 08102555210.You can also email your Contract of Agreement to owoblow111@gmail.com. I deliver and I mean every one word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.