Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734626 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
What AjStylles post here is still about Uber business.

He never derail the thread.

When drivers come here and complain one partner is demanding 45k weekly or demanding vehicle be park every weekend, Gazzuzz will demand they post partner phone number and call that partner a greedy thief.

None of you here will come and say it's the partner's property, he will decide what he feel is best with his property.

Here we go, a brainbox been sold for 15k and Gazzuzz is demanding 50k, no one is seeing it, that dis guy is helping alot of people from been rip off.

Rather they see it as he is coming to bring down an empire.

I know most monikers that are always defending Gazzuzz whenever Gazzuzz is attacked are monikers controlled by Gazzuzz.

Gazzuzz change your way, so your business will flourish. Taking advantage of new car owners will only be a shorttime gain.

You just lost one customer, and more people reading this will be afraid to deal with you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
jpworld:

When drivers come here and complain one partner is demanding 45k weekly or demanding vehicle be park every weekend, Gazzuzz will demand they post partner phone number and call that partner a greedy thief.

None of you here will come and say it's the partner's property, he will decide what he feel is best with his property.

Here we go, a brainbox been sold for 15k and Gazzuzz is demanding 50k, no one is seeing it, that dis guy is helping alot of people from been rip off.

I know most monikers that are always defending Gazzuzz whenever Gazzuzz is attacked are monikers controlled by Gazzuzz.

Gazzuzz change your way, so your business will flourish. Taking advantage of new car owners will only be a shorttime gain.

You just lost one customer, and more people reading this will be afraid to deal with you.
It is obvious you don't like him, so leave him to his life. He doesn't need your peice of advice on how to run his business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
brogxy:

It is obvious you HATE him, so leave him to his life. He doesn't need your peice of advice on how to run his business

Fixed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
uchemac2:

How can one partner with them?

Its over now.

Sterling bank changed their logo and to create an awareness, an advert was placed on 300 vehicles not necessarily Taxify \uber cabs.

Bank accounts were open all who spread the news and its over now.

Sterling with new logo called (the raising sun)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Old logo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
New logo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tgiirl:

Its over now.

Sterling bank changed their logo and to create an awareness, an advert was placed on 300 vehicles not necessarily Taxify \uber cabs.

Oh ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smatadex(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good day house, please I need your sincere advice. I just want to get a Toyota Corolla 2011 and I want to put it into Uber service, but I don’t want to be the driver, I heard from a friend that Uber can get a driver for me and pay me weekly but the car will be in their care. I want to know how much they will pay me weekly and is it advisable. What is the pros and con. Please I am new at this and I just don’t want to go into it without proper understanding of it. Please help a brother. Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tgiirl:

Wrong info

Its for a week and we got paid 50k per vehicle. Added all 3 of my cars and chop 150k with my 2 drivers in a week ... Thanks to Sterling bank.
wow you mean every week 150k? Like every week?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
I know a factory that's recruiting

jpworld:

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
After driving all the way from the palms shopping mall to your pickup point at Oniru you're telling me to cancel that something came up. Don't worry I will cancel but I must shop my #300, thank God is Uber.
Something came up with my cancellation too
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Gentlelife50:
After driving all the way from the palms shopping mall to your pickup point at Oniru you're telling me to cancel that something came up. Don't worry I will cancel but I must shop my #300, thank God is Uber.
grin
Lol... See para

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
smatadex:
Good day house, please I need your sincere advice. I just want to get a Toyota Corolla 2011 and I want to put it into Uber service, but I don’t want to be the driver, I heard from a friend that Uber can get a driver for me and pay me weekly but the car will be in their care. I want to know how much they will pay me weekly and is it advisable. What is the pros and con. Please I am new at this and I just don’t want to go into it without proper understanding of it. Please help a brother. Thanks so much
msg me on whatsapp, 08139665811.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
pope191:

Lol... See para
Na so bros, no be small things

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Gentlelife50:
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chae:
Ouse can Uber accept toyota big daddy 2003 model buh its full option. Help brodas
ur vehicle is eligible.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls house...
Hw does one handles wen a car breaks down on d go with d rider n d car

Den pls...
Whc oil is d best recommendation for corolla06 !!!

Reply asap...pls !!
Anybody !!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
I give it to u tnkx
platinumricky:
ur vehicle is eligible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Richardffx: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Clean ride for sale Location: Ibadan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lanre12388: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Richardffx:
Clean ride for sale Location: Ibadan

How much for the corrola?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
smatadex:

Uber doesn't manage Your Car for You, Uber business Is to get You Riders.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dbelovd(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

let me take out a little time and educate the house.

the toyota corrola 2002-2008 is produced in more than one country.

First thing to do is to match the VIN to the engine ecu.

Corrolas come equipped with the following options.

1. Immobiliser unit
2. Abs unit
3. SRS airbag unit
4. Evaporation emission system
5. TPMS system
6. Catalytic converter system.
7. A/C unit.

Now not every corrola is built with these systems, that is why it is imperative that a vin match is done before an ECU replacement.

Now the average road side mechanic is only interested in 1 thing, which is the vehicle starting. He cares less about the check engine light or how secure vehicle is after it starts, that's why the ecu that overrides the immobiliser is the roadsides mechanics first choice, it makes his work easy and he does not have to re-programme the system. Sadly it's a poor choice bearing in mind the rate at which corrolas are stolen in nigeria (lagos in particular)

Next are the other gremlins that come with a wrong ecu match. Imagine installing an engine ecu for a car equipped with an evaporative emission system, with an ecu that does not have support for it or vice versa? You see people complain all the time about fuel consumption and erratic vehicle behavior and you feel it is village people?

I will like to round up with this.

Agidingbi first gate is a large mechanic village with shops right in front. It is not a go-go place for engine ecu purchase. I am certain the complainants vehicle was not driven there, rather he went there and picked up a total stranger and took the person to the location of his vandalised vehicle which would be his home, the stranger put a part that started the car and did not provide any guarantees or receipts. If that stranger appears at your door another day with the police and points at you I am sorry you are in deep trouble, if that stranger who now knows where you live tracks your car down and organises to have it stolen you would have no case against him.

I run a workshop, my rent is in six figures, I pay taxes and so do my staff there is no way I would charge same with the road side mechanic, I would also do a much better job any day.

Thank you.

Www.gazzuzz.com

This is cool

Kindly adopt this method when responding to criticism (constructive or otherwise)

Two wrongs can never make a right

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 5:31am On Jan 14, 2019
If you are buying the Nigerian used corolla above 1.5m then I will advice u shouldn't do it because you won't drive it yourself. Get a cheaper car and put on the platform. Drivers are everywhere but a diligent driver is pretty hard to find.

smatadex:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2019
On this brain box issue...

I really do not see a big deal here.
Last year, I needed to service my car and I took it to stallion, I was billed 120k but a discount was given which I paid. Same day, I was given another invoice and this time 108k. I didn't plan for the second expenses and I had to seek for an alternative. I came on nairaland and asked questions... At the end of the day, I still paid the additional 108k. I chose long term with peace of mind over short term with a heavy heart that Kazeem would have accosted me to.

Back to the matter, the sole purpose of business is profit making, as I believe you also wouldnt want to run your business at a loss.
Gazzuzz demanded for 85k, which was above your budget, u did what a normal person would do by seeking for an alternative, you got it fixed and you were happy, good. You came online and narrated the ordeal, not bad but what you should know is, service differs. The person who fixed yours prolly isn't paying a huge amount on rent, might not have the obligation of paying salaries, might not be enthusiastic enough about the job hence the reason person growth is on a decline etc so pricing surely will differ.
Let your love and passion be visible in whatever business you go into, your customers and competitors will notice the difference.

Bruv, let's just work according to our budget and throw away sentiment when it comes to business, all these back and forth is really unnecessary.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2019
All this info now after its over, you didn't tell us before so we can chop too

Tgiirl:

Its over now.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dynamic1: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

P.m

Sent you a mail bro.kindly reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Carshopper:
3week car hire (24/7)

lekki start n stop point

1 out of town trip to ibadan

2 out of town trip to ijebu ode

client arrives 12th January....

let's discuss if you have the strength...

Las Las 2019 will bring good bizness
bro,if you have an offline job for me,holla. Not yet confirmed on the platform,and car is lazy laying around. Its toks. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2019
eherbal:
bro,if you have an offline job for me,holla. Not yet confirmed on the platform,and car is lazy laying around. Its toks. Thanks

alright
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2019
alstarmayo:
All this info now after its over, you didn't tell us before so we can chop too

It took less than 24hours to get all the 300 cars and more arriving at marina. So it won't make any sense sharing the info here when I knew they needed only 300 vehicles which are already more than available at the park.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2019
If adverts are often done that way, using individual's car I'm sure money will circulate rather than pumping millions into one single media house.

Just saying

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2019
There is a reason why it's a media house, they cover where your car won't go to, media houses ain't limited but you are, they can reach millions of people within a minute but u can't...

Tgiirl:
If adverts are often done that way, using individual's car I'm sure money will circulate rather than pumping millions into one single media house.

Just saying

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.