Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730178 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2019
0ubenji:
oya tell me how much i can get one asap b4 i change my mind grin

Omo budget 1.1m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Nobody here? Everybody don go church
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019
HRtechnique:

I think you need to pray.
These powers are not giving up smiley.

It's not a joke sir what I just said.

Is not prayer issue, his sins are catching up with him.

Just advise him to change his ways.

Too many young hard working drivers has been frustrated by his extortion style.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2019
AjStylles:
N.B
To the charlatans saying I bought stolen parts....
FYI, I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too. Is it not possible container came in and they got the item at cheap rates? Or is it not possible they scraped a car with a dead Engine? FYI, my car is fully insured! I didnt want to wait on insurance because they were taking my time. Same hillbilly that was posted here about cars being programmed... Its also being done at first gate. Please do not be deceived by greedy capitalists. If your car is vandalized, go to first gate. They have proffessionals too! They scan your car. I towed my car to that place and no stranger came to my house. Please do not be scared of no criminal. Don't allow any charlatan to use fear factor and make you go for ripoffs! Same people here telling you they scan bla bla will still go to that first gate and buy items cheap they will sell costly to you! Please go and verify. You also get it cheap there.

Bro thank you for speaking up, you have save alot of people from rip off. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2019
dru23:

Omo budget 1.1m
correct..chey...na u go bring am enter naija for me sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Finally they come back for another round lmao. Gaz up the tank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2019
Ouse can Uber accept toyota big daddy 2003 model buh its full option. Help brodas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Some riders can hassle for change eeeh..... Always going with the cliche 'you Uber drivers never have change' how am I supposed to constantly have change when I'd pay tolls... Give exact change to riders... Anyway I always avoid hassling by giving 500 change when the trip is like 500+ to 700+ and I'm given 1k...... Most riders are surprised and eventually leave the 1k for me.... Doesn't always work tho.. But 7 outta 10 times it works. (for me tho)

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolnel: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
jpworld:

Is not prayer issue, his sins are catching up with him.

Just advise him to change his ways.

Too many young hard working drivers has been frustrated by his extortion style.

Dude I wonder what you are in real life

Man up and face your life
Yo should stop being a cry baby

Stop crawling out like a big roach whenever Gazuzz name is being mentioned
Go make a life for yourself

Sissy

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Niiade:
Finally they come back for another round lmao. Gaz up the tank

history was made in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-charged-me

I was accused by a member of the gathering, but before I could come out to defend my self, a mob had gathered and in a twinkle of an eye the accuser had received 3pages of E-blows, punches, upper cuts and finally was stabbed in the heart. It took the intervention of a moderator to stop the continuous bashing if not by now who could have known what would befall that brother (https://www.nairaland.com/4955879/man-commits-suicide-hanging-lagos)

As a man of peace I have forgiven him and wish him speedy recovery from the assault.

Www.gazzuzz.com

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
kolnel:

Dude I wonder what you are in real life

Man up and face your life
Yo should stop being a cry baby

Stop crawling out like a big roach whenever Gazuzz name is being mentioned
Go make a life for yourself

Sissy

My brother let us learn to tolerate one another.

Peace Brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
coalcoal1:

sometimes, I want to think there's a 'luck' factor involved in making money. You may take someone to a remote area where you'd normally not get requests but you may just get requests when you least expect it, and this cycle could go on all day. Some other days may be very different
That's life. It happens in every trade; no be every day be Christmas. Just make your good days count.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fahrenz:
All talk and no do
That's some cool cash, bro tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
0ubenji:
by reason of virtue, there's no difference btw free & paid sex with an olosho. The bottom line is; u drank from a public tap. weda u pay for the water or not, Na community tap water u drink.
You didn't get what I meant bro. Very deep sentence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
This Gazzuzz vs some guys imbroglio is another pointer that one CANNOT please everyone. I have met him just once and I felt he was a bit arrogant initially. With the benefit of hindsight and a little objectivity I thought he was just being confident.
He has been on nairaland for a long time and while some people have their reservations about him, MOST people have said good things about him.
This is a man who has married his skill with a platform he felt useful and made a name for himself. He will probably even outlive the platform.
One thing I also don't understand is why people complain about how his services are expensive. We all have the right to make a choice. If you cannot afford a service or product, there are a million other options. To come here and say he tried to rip you off is totally wrong. I feel he's even being patient explaining. In sure he pays rent, has overheads, pays staff and more importantly, he has not forced you to accept his offer.
Not every dealing need be for public consumption.
Let this thread be relevant for its purpose.

Peace to everyone.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AjStylles: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

history was made in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-charged-me

I was accused by a member of the gathering, but before I could come out to defend my self, a mob had gathered and in a twinkle of an eye the accuser had received 3pages of E-blows, punches, upper cuts and finally was stabbed in the heart. It took the intervention of a moderator to stop the continuous bashing if not by now who could have known what would befall that brother (https://www.nairaland.com/4955879/man-commits-suicide-hanging-lagos)

As a man of peace I have forgiven him and wish him speedy recovery from the assault.

Www.gazzuzz.com

It is your children and wife that will and was stabbed in the heart and can never be me.

The moderator that locked that thread probably did it because you were spamming it based on you being exposed. Am even suspecting he was colluding with you based on reasons known to him. Am not afraid of yall. I have more bars to last me a lifetime and forever. Unlike you, Nairaland is not my source of feeding.

Even though I got those parts way below there usual price, does that justify me buying things way above the usual price from you? Because you are who?

Mr Man, you have to understand that one day, your nemesis will catch up with you and your end will not be so nice.

That thread was made to open up the eyes of people about over charges and that they can get cheaper alternatives elsewhere.

Of course with people like you who always have a band wagon effect on people, many ignorant followers will attack.

You billed me a job of 35k for 85k. Nobody saw that part and your too much greediness.

But because I bought it cheaper, am the one to be vilified and bought stolen parts.

Are the parts working for me? 100%! Did I save money? 100%!

You know the funny thing... You make people feel like you offer the best services and vet out the best parts. But you still go to First gate and Ladipo to still buy "stolen parts" and fix for clients! Your only grievance is that I overrode your arrogance and I too know and got services at a cheaper rate elsewhere. Take this to the bank.

Bottomline: Am happy I didn't allow you to rip me off.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
AjStylles:

It is your children and wife that will and was stabbed in the heart and can never be me.

The moderator that locked that thread probably did it because you were spamming it based on you being exposed. Am even suspecting he was colluding with you based on reasons known to him. Am not afraid of yall. I have more bars to last me a lifetime and forever. Unlike you, Nairaland is not my source of feeding.

Even though I got those parts way below there usual price, does that justify me buying things way above the usual price from you? Because you are who?

Mr Man, you have to understand that one day, your nemesis will catch up with you and your end will not be so nice.

That thread was made to open up the eyes of people about over charges and that they can get cheaper alternatives elsewhere.

Of course with people like you who always have a band wagon effect on people, many ignorant followers will attack.

You billed me a job of 35k for 85k. Nobody saw that part and your too much greediness.

But because I bought it cheaper, am the one to be vilified and bought stolen parts.

You know the funny thing... You make people feel like you offer the best services and vet out the best parts. But you still go to First gate and Ladipo to still buy "stolen parts" and fix for clients! Your only grievance is that I overrode your arrogance and I too know and got services at a cheaper rate elsewhere. Take this to the bank.

https://www.nairaland.com/4955879/man-commits-suicide-hanging-lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
AjStylles:

Oga!, take your bad energy from here joor. If you feel you were being ripped off, go and call folis.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
AjStylles:

Is it just or this guy talks types like the honda/Lexus guy.. Well what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AjStylles: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
A criminal mechanic wanted to sell brainbox to me at 50k. "The parts were not stolen and he is a hero because "He pays for shop and office space"! (According to Morrons)

I go to the Market and get same brainbox for 15k. I call out same mechanic and The parts became stolen. (According to super morrons).

And you people ask why Jonathan was President and everybody was feeding fine. Somebody came and said he is fighting corruption and bringing back money... Yet people are hungry. You still wonder why millions support him?

Nigerians are ignorantly stuppid and foolish. They love there oppressors.

My last response on this thread.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Brethren let us try to ignore distractions. This thread is not about me, but Ehailing, I shall ignore all detractors until they can come up with hard evidence. Let's focus.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
AjStylles:
A criminal mechanic wanted to sell brainbox to me at 50k. "The parts were not stolen and he is a hero because "He pays for shop and office space"![] (According to Morrons)

I go to the Market and get same brainbox for 15k. I call out same mechanic and The parts became stolen.(According to super morrons).

And you people ask why Jonathan was President and everybody was feeding fine. Somebody came and said he is fighting corruption and bringing back money... Yet people are hungry. You still wonder why millions support him?

Nigerians are ignorantly stuppid and foolish. They love there oppressors.

My last response on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Brethren let us try to ignore distractions. This thread is not about me, but Ehailing, I shall ignore all detractors until they can come up with hard evidence. Let's focus.

sorry it was too tempting grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutiongiver: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
driver needed , 04 corolla. 30k weekly. WhatsApp or call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Your contact pls
solutiongiver:
driver needed , 04 corolla. 30k weekly. WhatsApp or call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
chucsmoore:
U partner with sterling bank, they brand your car with their sticker they pay u 40k - 60k every month. Just advertising nothing more

Wrong info

Its for a week and we got paid 50k per vehicle. Added all 3 of my cars and chop 150k with my 2 drivers in a week ... Thanks to Sterling bank.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
pope191:

The day those touts in council will stop you for advert permit, sterling bank self go deny person grin

All agency for that purpose had already been settled. I visit Ibadan with my branded car during the weekdays also and nothing happened.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uchemac2: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tgiirl:

Wrong info

Its for a week and we got paid 50k per vehicle. Added all 3 of my cars and chop 150k with my 2 drivers in a week ... Thanks to Sterling bank.

How can one partner with them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tgiirl:

Wrong info

See free money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oga Oga how can we get to this sterling stuff?

Tgiirl:

Wrong info

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
AjStylles:

Bottomline:f Am happy I didn't allow you to rip me off.
Bro you didn't pay him what he charged yet you went to this length, what would you have done if you had paid him the 85k and you later found out about agidingbi? You would send assassins grin cheesy

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagusboyyy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.