Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743795 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
chucsmoore:
Afternoon Brunch. Ewa Agoyin and Agege bread with chilled Fanta. If u haven't eaten this before, you are not a true Lagosian. U re still an "Ajiamu" grin
By d tyme ur teeth crack stone inside dat beans ehn, ur moral go dampen. U go lost apetite join. Talking from experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
waks1:

By d tyme ur teeth crack stone inside dat beans ehn, ur moral go dampen. U go lost apetite join. Talking from experience.
Nah today I don dey chop am ? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
chucsmoore:
Afternoon Brunch. Ewa Agoyin and Agege bread with chilled Fanta. If u haven't eaten this before, you are not a true Lagosian. U re still an "Ajiamu" grin

you are certainly in the spirit brother.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
waks1:

taaa! The stone nah nutrients if any..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
waks1:

He tell you say him teeth complete before Na plastic full some people mouth ooo no think am

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

True talk Sir "Not by my power, not by my myth but by my spirit sayeth d Lord of host" grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Adebayo4christ:

Check your phone. And I also did berger to admiralty way for 4800 return trip on taxify. The first one was uber

Please o assist meself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Seun360:

Used to experience similar fares until i received sense.

Abeg make me too receive this sense.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Make nna control this level for everynody wey dey this thread na,which one kon be oppression?GAZZUZZ kon even add plantain.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ouse, Uber just blocked my account now, they said am using it to fraud, of which am plain, what do I do ooo. And they said there's no room for appealing and av not been block before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I hate Agege bread. Shii don't appeal to me no more. Underground, la cream, shoprite bread is bae
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chae:
Ouse, Uber just blocked my account now, they said am using it to fraud, of which am plain, what do I do ooo. And they said there's no room for appealing and av not been block before

Move to taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
dicksonadams:

Move to taxify
you mean even if I go to their office no solution?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chae:

I think you need to believe Uber, if they have detected fraud with ur mobile app, they may be right you no.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Food for Brick layers " Birikilla"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
darmilolah:

I hate Agege bread. Shii don't appeal to me no more. Underground, la cream, shoprite bread is bae

this type?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chae:

Bro there are several reason why you can be labelled as fraud,

Here are some of the reasons
Have you been picking a particular rider over and over?
Have you been having people request you when they get to you?
Have you been getting constant ride from a rider that used a fraudulent card to make payment on uber?
Has anyone driven using your app and car to work?
The list of issues are long all depends on ow you have been operating on Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chae:

chae!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

this type?

No. I am around awe. Will I get the beans and dodo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
darmilolah:

No. I am around awe. Will I get the beans and dodo

I'm on election holiday, try again after presidential results
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Niiade:

Bro there are several reason why you can be labelled as fraud,

Here are some of the reasons
Have you been picking a particular rider over and over?
Have you been having people request you when they get to you?
Have you been getting constant ride from a rider that used a fraudulent card to make payment on uber?
Has anyone driven using your app and car to work?
The list of issues are long all depends on ow you have been operating on Uber.
Infact I didn't fall on those categories, can they help in their office?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I'm on election holiday, try again after presidential results

Hahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chae:
Well try go office to sort it out with them but I doubt if those guys can do anything about it.
Just look for alternative

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chae:
Infact I didn't fall on those categories, can they help in their office?

Proceed to their office boss but be very calm and try to get them to explain the koko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
C o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
pooozeee:
Food for Brick layers " Birikilla"

lol. U re wrong my dear, it's what you feel like eating, it is not about d rich and poor food. I eat anything I feel like eating that doesn't make me poor. Ok what about this, I ate this yesterday. Breakfast, does that make me poor or rich? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Infact I Don do back and fort tire on mail with them tire. Wether na 2 different people dey reply me I no know. Cos one apologise say dem go refund me my balance which they never did anyway. the other send me all sort of warning mail say if any more supicious activities dem go ban me as this na final warning. All cos I carry rider from ikoyi to osakpa London end trip see 3226 as collect cash. Myself shock but what was I too do. Next thing uber slash slash my money penalised me on top. Send me email tell me to load my account say dey won remove my money say I dey owe dem 2plus. B4 the end of the day dem deduct 2kplus from my card trip next day dem deduct from bank account again b4 I complain them add my card trip back but deduct from my bank account. When I complain via mail say app show me cash to collect what was I sopose to do dem write back say rider dey owe dem 1kplus B4 so dem add am join her bill dat y the bar go up like dat so my question remain why penalised me for watin I no notin about dem apologized only for me to get all sort of fraudulent act warning. I just tire.
Chae:
C o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
chucsmoore:
lol. U re wrong my dear, it's what you feel like eating, it is not about d rich and poor food. I eat anything I feel like eating that doesn't make me poor. Ok what about this, I ate this yesterday. Breakfast, does that make me poor or rich? grin grin grin

This is very a standard food, not a three course meal so it's not rich at all at all.

Upgrade my oga lmao

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
ncnerio:
Infact I Don do back and fort tire on mail with them tire. Wether na 2 different people dey reply me I no know. Cos one apologise say dem go refund me my balance which they never did anyway. the other send me all sort of warning mail say if any more supicious activities dem go ban me as this na final warning. All cos I carry rider from ikoyi to osakpa London end trip see 3226 as collect cash. Myself shock but what was I too do. Next thing uber slash slash my money penalised me on top. Send me email tell me to load my account say dey won remove my money say I dey owe dem 2plus. B4 the end of the day dem deduct 2kplus from my card trip next day dem deduct from bank account again b4 I complain them add my card trip back but deduct from my bank account. When I complain via mail say app show me cash to collect what was I sopose to do dem write back say rider dey owe dem 1kplus B4 so dem add am join her bill dat y the bar go up like dat so my question remain why penalised me for watin I no notin about dem apologized only for me to get all sort of fraudulent act warning. I just tire.

Bro them don do you that stuff too, I thot it was a joke when they charge a rider 2800 but only showed fare has 2400, I come dey ask them how them come give me less after two hours of driving then answer is still not satisfactory to me but what can I do. I don go on break
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have decided to give my 2008 Toyota Corolla on Rental
@ NGN25, 000 weekly strictly weekly upfront payment.

Ie: drop weekly remittance ahead of the week to avoid default

Its a win win situation

CONDITIONS:
1) 1 Guarantor
2) Experienced with evidence of previous work done.

Interested individuals should text 08057112868 with name and location. Preferably gbagada, ojota, Maryland & Ikeja axis

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tgiirl:
I have decided to give my 2008 Toyota Corolla on Rental
@ NGN25, 000 weekly strictly weekly upfront payment.

Ie: drop weekly remittance ahead of the week to avoid default

Its a win win situation

CONDITIONS:
1) 1 Guarantor
2) Experienced with evidence of previous work done.

Interested individuals should text 08057112868 with name and location. Preferably gbagada, ojota, Maryland & Ikeja axis
I am interested. Hope it's still available? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Niiade:

This is very a standard food, not a three course meal so it's not rich at all at all.

Upgrade my oga lmao
It's all about appetite not upgrade

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merry101, carbonado(m), ksmart027(m), mejai(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.