Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768659 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owelle22(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Please I urgently need a car for rent for a period of 1 week if you have any please quote me with your contact. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2019
austyne22ex:

U nor see the name of the thread ni? It reads Partner not rider, if u notice any unnecessary charge from uber, query it and stop disturbing us with ur #400 wahala biko...

Don't quote me cus I won't reply u...I wan go hustle

I doubt if he's even a rider. Probably someone that knows someone who does. He left other things and decides to follow drivers thread. I can't smell sense anywhere near s/he sad
I wonder what he's doing here.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Pls house , how much is big daddy power steering pump!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maczig: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
lexini:
You’re totally mistaken man. I’ve taken at least 500 rides and I have successfully contested and won every cancellation fee caused by driver not going my way.

This life is not hard. Driver not going my way, I tell driver to cancel, if he refuses and I’m charged, I contest it immediately.
This happens a lot at the airport. I’d rather take airport cab and pay double than be at the mercy of an Uber driver.

You say what, 500 rides? oga let's see proof! And who says Uber doesn't pay drivers the cancellation fee even when you contest it and they also contest it. If truly u are a regular rider on Uber which I know is a lie because you dont appeal to me as one cos u are bereft of how this things work. Why wait for drivers to cancel when you as a rider can easily cancel within 5mins and you won't be charged maybe you are just displaying your arrogance and smartness as a broke ass rider not knowing that drivers are king and some day sometime you will be at their mercy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2019
maczig:
You say what, 500 rides? oga let's see proof! And who says Uber doesn't pay drivers the cancellation fee even when you contest it and they also contest it. If truly u are a regular rider on Uber which I know is a lie because you dont appeal to me as one cos u are bereft of how this things work. Why wait for drivers to cancel when you as a rider can easily cancel within 5mins and you won't be charged maybe you are just displaying your arrogance and smartness as a broke ass rider not knowing that drivers are king and some day sometime you will be at their mercy.

You are not supposed to be amongst men. Men lies, but you don't. You are too wicked, wickeder than the wickedest person I've never know. cheesy grin
The guy abi gal na scam, it has never ridden on uber before, if it has, then it didn't order/request it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexini: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
this ship has sailed bro

go and look for people who appeal to u...

maczig:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
This uber 25% for first 15 trips de pepper body,but the 0% is sweeter than honey, believe me..

Uber for president... >: grin...
Am still waiting for bolt reply oo... Easter is almost here oo...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drered(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hey Guys,

I'm looking at purchasing a 2017 Grand i10 Hyundai with a Manual Transmission to give out for use on the uber/taxify platform. Are partner drivers particular about the transmission considering you'd spend long hours driving and will there be sny issues registering with uber/taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
drered:
Hey Guys,

I'm looking at purchasing a 2017 Grand i10 Hyundai with a Manual Transmission to give out for use on the uber/taxify platform. Are partner drivers particular about the transmission considering you'd spend long hours driving and will there be sny issues registering with uber/taxify?
It depend on individual drivers, some are comfortable with manual. Like me, there is no transmission I can't work with, stick-shift or automatic. But why are u chosen stick-shift sir? And why that choice of car, since you are not the one driving it, have u check the maintenance issues too. Remember Hyundai have very low secondhand value

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teajayz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Do you have a valid Comprehensive car insurance?

If you are a Partner on uber/taxify and you still leverage on a third party insurance cover, believe me you are not ready for business.

With Comprehensive Insurance specially designed for e-hailing businesses like uber and taxify and other commercial purposes, you worry less about the following;

1. When the car gets burnt, be it partial or total
2. When the car gets stolen
3. Accidental damage of the car, partial or total
4. Third party property damage
5. Bodily Injury of the insured and third party
6. Flood Extension
7. Damages caused by malicious act

Imagine a car of 2.5 million gets stolen and you don't have a comprehensive insurance for the car
Imagine there was a fire outbreak where you parked your car overnight
Imagine a danfo driver hit your car on the highway and run away

With a Comprehensive Insurance cover, all imaginations above are covered;

You get your money back or a replacement car (your car type) if stolen or got burnt. T& C applies
Your damaged car gets repaired without a kobo coming out from you T & C applies.

To know more about this type of insurance cover and any other types, kindly reach me on 07056213630.

We don't pray to have accidents but it happens everyday. Secure unplanned for expenses on your car today

InsuranceMan

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Truth be told. If you have had any issues with rider, it must be a regular/middle-class person. Rich people are way better and don't care.
I took a rider today, immediately he saw the car, he started complaining that the car is not fine, that he would cancel the trip. The inside was acknowledged by a rich guy as beautiful, just the body needs new paint job (its not like its that bad, as a matter of fact, only 2 people have ever commented on the car's look).
I just stopped the car and waited for him too make the decision to end the trip, Thank God I was just by the corner when he requested and I'll be getting my "at least" #400 because I had started the trip.
Rich people are concerned about more important things like your speed, cornering, speed bumps or bad road, their safety in general.
But some people that we cannot mention their names enh, dem go challenge #400 for court after wasting more than 5min of driver time

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
itguy1:

It depend on individual drivers, some are comfortable with manual. Like me, there is no transmission I can't work with, stick-shift or automatic. But why are u chosen stick-shift sir? And why that choice of car, since you are not the one driving it, have u check the maintenance issues too. Remember Hyundai have very low secondhand value

You said it all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by curryANDtyme(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Very neat Toyota Camry 2005 for sale, only issue it has is the transmission
Price: N1.25m negotiable

If interested contact this number on WhatsApp 08165846518 or quote this post
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Neatly used corolla 2011 here in Lagos. If interested contact me. #1,700,000
You can email me or send WhatsApp to 07066210226

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josiah360: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
curryANDtyme:
Very neat Toyota Camry 2005 for sale, only issue it has is the transmission
Price: N1.25m negotiable

If interested contact this number on WhatsApp 08165846518 or quote this post

LOL

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 or 08060675824 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
GforGee:
Truth be told. If you have had any issues with rider, it must be a regular/middle-class person. Rich people are way better and don't care.
I took a rider today, immediately he saw the car, he started complaining that the car is not fine, that he would cancel the trip. The inside was acknowledged by a rich guy as beautiful, just the body needs new paint job (its not like its that bad, as a matter of fact, only 2 people have ever commented on the car's look).
I just stopped the car and waited for him too make the decision to end the trip, Thank God I was just by the corner when he requested and I'll be getting my "at least" #400 because I had started the trip.
Rich people are concerned about more important things like your speed, cornering, speed bumps or bad road, their safety in general.
But some people that we cannot mention their names enh, dem go challenge #400 for court after wasting more than 5min of driver time

U too, u r wicked fa... Some1 gather 1500 to enjoy his/her self and you won't let them enjoy there money to optimum. The worst tin u can do is to allow a regular person control you on route to take, you will b sweating and laying cause on the person. Very wicked set of people, I remember how a woman direct me to go through a bad road to the point of having a byke scratch, only to find out they is a well constructed alternative I can use

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guys how far? How hustle? Hope all is fine. The thread is not bubbling like d way it used to be. Fewer comments and posts nowadays. Most popular monikers has gone on a low key. Hope d biz is still profitable Sha grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
So officially I started my journey on UBER today. And I can categorically tell you the work is sweet but stressful. I did an offline to the MM1 got paid 11k..cos I waited for the arrival (I spent just 1hr at the airport). I also just concluded my first official trip to gbagada for 5k. I don close make I go drink Heineken and watch ball.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pls from where to gbagada did u do 5k, before uber come for you
mrjaydee:
So officially I started my journey on UBER today. And I can categorically tell you the work is sweet but stressful. I did an offline to the MM1 got paid 11k..cos I waited for the arrival (I spent just 1hr at the airport). I also just concluded my first official trip to gbagada for 5k. I don close make I go drink Heineken and watch ball.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
A serious govt will remove subsidy on petrol. Put tax on 150% tax on cars above 1.6L. Even Camry will become a luxury car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
jarkbauer:
A serious govt will remove subsidy on petrol. Put tax on 150% tax on cars above 1.6L. Even Camry will become a luxurious car.
Bros U no like us, U wan make fuel enter N250 per litre
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Pls from where to gbagada did u do 5k, before uber come for you
grin grin uber staff

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
GforGee:
hahaha oga snap the inside and out of your car let's see grin grin grin
The only difference I have noticed btw the poor and rich riders is "respect". The poor riders crave for respect like their life depends on it lol, if u deny them that respect na der wahala start lol

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
carixma:
Guys how far? How hustle? Hope all is fine. The thread is not bubbling like d way it used to be. Fewer comments and posts nowadays. Most popular monikers has gone on a low key. Hope d biz is still profitable Sha grin
I think say Na only me notice am sef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
franksam2009:
hahaha oga snap the inside and out of your car let's see grin grin grin
The only difference I have noticed btw the poor and rich riders is "respect". The poor riders crave for respect like their life depends on it lol, if u deny them that respect na der wahala start lol
So true.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
I dey observe una from Grand View,Magodo cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pls who has an idea of the total cost of the front windscreen for Toyota Matrix 2003.

Urgent pls.
:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eroski90(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hello guys, I have a brand new Ford Focus, manual transmission, I want to put it on uber, but I don't know how to drive manual and I hv been driving since 2004 �... How long will it take to master manual transmission Pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is really funny grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ikoyi traffic this night is demonic....

arrrrgghhhh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2019
drered:
Hey Guys,

I'm looking at purchasing a 2017 Grand i10 Hyundai with a Manual Transmiss ion to give out for use on the uber/taxify platform. Are partner drivers particular about the transmission considering you'd spend long hours driving and will there be sny issues registering with uber/taxify?

Please read at least 200pages backward before trying this investment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: eipreel(f), Realtol(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.