Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747451 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2019
Make I post my earnings small Abeg... grin

My today's earnings cool

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:03pm On May 04, 2019
izzou:

My today's earnings cool
Lol. You tried. You are tempting me to post mine too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2019
julietromeo:

Lol. You tried. You are tempting me to post mine too.

Dont post oh. Abeg

If I worked today, I wouldn't post it. It's pointless bragging over nothing

I went for an exam today, and after I finished by 2pm,i say make I just take the day off. My body get as e dey do me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:20am On May 05, 2019
julietromeo:

He will soon come for you. Just ignore him henceforth.
I don't know how much he's making presently that is entering his head. A lot of us still make more money than him without the useless noise. I have boldness to say that I'm still one the best drivers on this forum but I have decided to keep mute about my earnings because the money I make does not correlate to the energy I put in talk less of money I spend to maintain my car grin. Las las we go dey alright.

They are the key words

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 1:18am On May 05, 2019
Today funny smiley
Na so police stop me say i follow 1 way

Me: kilode inno follow o
I swear this road no be 1 way

Police : oga make we reach station

Me : station Bawo . I no go anywhere

Police : this road 1 way works with time

Me: shocked wtf

Poilce : from 3pm the road na 1 way

Me : officer me i know o
Since today na weekend abeg take 5h buy water small
I just dey start work grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:17am On May 05, 2019
julietromeo:

I don't know how much he's making presently that is entering his head. A lot of us still make more money than him without the useless noise. I have boldness to say that I'm still one the best drivers on this forum but I have decided to keep mute about my earnings [b]because the money I make does not correlate to the energy I put in talk less of money I spend to maintain my car. [/b]Las las we go dey alright.

Bros dt na d word. D money compare to d stress,energy, maintenance and abuse no be am.
I just dropped 4 college of education girls from akoka to a club at oba akran.
them yab me from pickup till ikeja nothing wey I no hear, I just play deaf n dumb.
Got to destination fare na 1,192 na so dem begin gather money 200, 200, 300 naira dey begin find 300 to complete am. one started talking about transferring d 300 I just burst out dey laugh. Dey thot I was laughing at dem but
I was laughing at myself - after abuse , fare 1200 pay una no get money. - Na like dis I go dey dey?- As I leave dem I just blow empty dey go house on my way I pass issac john radisson see men as dem line up dey sleep inside car, same thing for Maryland. No BE SUFFERING AND Smiling be sleeping in car.
I dey house now sleep no gree come

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 4:28am On May 05, 2019
Chuwaa:

Bros, a lot of us have been on the sideline looking at your brazen juvenile disposition and drivel. Please calm down, take a breath and access every aspect of this business. I understand you come from being a brick layer to uber and the pay is still mesmerizing you. Very soon responsibilities will kick in.

Mocking the site supervisor as being in your level because of Uber is very disingenuous and shows a serious type of complex in you. Learn some decorum despite the fact this is a faceless forum. FYI I've driven on Uber in down times and I still supervise workers on site. There are seasons in life, make the most of it, not enemies out of it.

On a last note, the way you mention God and go from sweet to bitter leaves a lot to desire. If you are truly a son of Jesus as your moniker says, do like Him when handling criticism and divergent opinions.
Shalom

My offense here is that I claim Uber job still pay and better than some jobs

Another offense was that I was posting my earnings.

Those that want to continue crying can continue, if Uber doesn't pay you, quit and let the young fresh hard working boys take over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 4:30am On May 05, 2019
julietromeo:

I don't know how much he's making presently that is entering his head. A lot of us still make more money than him without the useless noise. I have boldness to say that I'm still one the best drivers on this forum but I have decided to keep mute about my earnings because the money I make does not correlate to the energy I put in talk less of money I spend to maintain my car. Las las we go dey alright.

Stop complaining and quit Uber.

Go find job you will put in less energy and you go home with better money.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 4:43am On May 05, 2019
BAZ001:

Bros dt na d word. D money compare to d stress,energy, maintenance and abuse no be am.
them yab me from pickup till ikeja nothing wey I no hear, I just play deaf n dumb.
Got to destination fare na 1,192 na so dem begin gather money 200, 200, 300 naira dey begin find 300 to complete am. one started talking about transferring d 300 I just burst out dey laugh. Dey thot I was laughing at dem but
I was laughing at myself - after abuse , fare 1200 pay una no get money. - Na like dis I go dey dey?- As I leave dem I just blow empty dey go house on my way I pass issac john radisson see men as dem line up dey sleep inside car, same thing for Maryland. No BE SUFFERING AND Smiling be sleeping in car.

Better you take yab as Uber man, than take yab as a labourer from site engineer.

Since I started this job I have never slept in the car, I always go home, immediately I finished my 12hours with Uber. I live in lakowe and I operate more on the island.

I think most of those drivers that sleeps in the car, are drivers that live far away.

Maybe relocating will help their matter.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:03am On May 05, 2019
jesusson2020:

Better you take yab as Uber man, than take yab as a labourer from site engineer.

Since I started this job I have never slept in the car, I always go home, immediately I finished my 12hours with Uber. I live in lakowe and I operate more on the island.

I think most of those drivers that sleeps in the car, are drivers that live far away.

Maybe relocating will help their matter.

Yea location plays an important role. Some people don't like blowing empty back home...they rather sleep in the cars and get requests next morning. Someone once told us here that he has about 4 houses in different locations where he sleeps when night falls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2019
izzou:

My today's earnings cool

I was so unlucky yesterday. First it was police, later took an offline while I still chasing bonus at night thinking TBS person would request (she enter car say phone died and na special charger shocked. And while I was about completing my 14th trip and praying to hit the last two around 8:20, one tire started toniowninown embarassed.
I did only one Uber @ 0% because I faced Taxify when I felt I could achieve the target

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:38am On May 05, 2019
BAZ001:

Abeg oga mi no k*ll me with laff, dis part I love more, when you don receive insult tire, time to pay come become problem, Nigerians girl's are wash... They act so full, but too empty within, maybe dis job make me see less of them or maybe it just human nature. Seen cases of pick up wit the mindset of the person they are going to meet paying, peradventure things didn't work out or they can't reach the person, that is when you will see humility in its purest form. Can you please take me to so place, his number is not going, I only have 800 here. Silence of 1 hr will break... Me will just b like, madam no chat me, I honestly don't need it, just keep to urself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:47am On May 05, 2019
Epphy:

I was so unlucky yesterday. First it was police, later took an offline while I still chasing bonus at night thinking TBS person would request (she enter car say phone died and na special charger shocked. And while I was about completing my 14th trip and praying to hit the last two around 8:20, one tire started toniowninown embarassed.
I did only one Uber @ 0% because I faced Taxify when I felt I could achieve the target

Chai
Next week is another time.

Hope you're working today? grin

I didn't work well this week because of my exam yesterday. I just raise partner money, few change and parked the car. And I have stopped Sunday's work till evening. So na around 5pm I go come out. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2019
pope191:

Abeg oga mi no k*ll me with laff, dis part I love more, when you don receive insult tire, time to pay come become problem, Nigerians girl's are wash... They act so full, but too empty within, maybe dis job make me see less of them or maybe it just human nature. Seen cases of pick up wit the mindset of the person they are going to meet paying, peradventure things didn't work out or they can't reach the person, that is when you will see humility in its purest form. Can you please take me to so place, his number is not going, I only have 800 here. Silence of 1 hr will break... Me will just b like, madam no chat me, I honestly don't need it, just keep to urself.

I carried one lady to Walter Carrington. She didnt know I was igbo. She was making calls to her guy that she's short of cash and her transfer is not working.. So I think the guy told her to transfer to me(all in igbo)..... Me just keep quiet grin

When payment time reach, aunty asked for account number. I said I don't accept transfers. She wan para, me sef change am for am say Shebi you tell your boyfriend say e no dey work.

Aunty begin beg. I carry her back to ATM for Ahmadu bello. She pay me come beg me to carry am back. I said no. She come beg me for igbo.

We later settle sha.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:59am On May 05, 2019
izzou:

I carried one lady to Walter Carrington. She didnt know I was igbo. She was making calls to her guy that she's short of cash and her transfer is not working.. So I think the guy told her to transfer to me(all in igbo)..... Me just keep quiet grin

When payment time reach, aunty asked for account number. I said I don't accept transfers. She wan para, me sef change am for am say Shebi you tell your boyfriend say e no dey work.

Aunty begin beg. I carry her back to ATM for Ahmadu bello. She pay me come beg me to carry am back. I said no. She come beg me for igbo.

We later settle sha.

Wicked jigger grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:18am On May 05, 2019
Hello guys! What was it like for you guys doing uber for the first time with regards to navigating the city especially Lagos? Hope to start uber soon once my license is out but I feel navigating the city will be my biggest challenge yet. Any tips and tricks, anyone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:35am On May 05, 2019
julietromeo:

Na swear den go swear for u. A driver on rental saying he prefers his work more than banking job. Okay I don hear u. The work that is full of uncertainties, no pension, no life insurance. You risk your life on daily basis to make money. You dare not go out in a day without praying no matter your religion affiliation.
I'm sure you didn't get the sarcasm cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2019
Crvrider:
Hello guys! What was it like for you guys doing uber for the first time with regards to navigating the city especially Lagos? Hope to start uber soon once my license is out but I feel navigating the city will be my biggest challenge yet. Any tips and tricks, anyone?

Cc: Jesusson2020

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:59am On May 05, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

At no point did I discredit him, or talk him out of working 15 hours a day. Check my posts to confirm

I have read this thread from page 1 to now, and all I see in you is a failed partner. Yes, a FAILED PARTNER cheesy

You're so bitter you never got it right. Such a pity you had to sell/lease your corolla. In your mind, no driver should make more than a partner.

And what is honest about posting your earnings? If I agree to pay you 30k or 35k every week, do I have to print out my earnings to show you again? grin

You're so bitter bro. It pains you when people like Dru are still waxing strong, making significant progress and acquiring more experience and more vehicles, but here you are looking for 2 verifiable guarantors and thousands of naira for Nigerian used corolla

You failed bro. grin

Maybe you have been meeting wicked drivers since the beginning. But not all drivers are the same. And all of us have different destinies. So as Mr Jesusson is doing well in driving, I'm also facing the path where my star is leading me too

So take you hypocritical, bile-filled posts and shove it into your ears. Since only you and Jesusson are the honest beings on earth, why not drive yourself, even in your spare time, and leave us the "thieves" here alone?

Drivers are this, drivers are that..... Yet you keep coming here to look for them. Na driver them kill for Oshodi few days ago. Shebi partner still dey alive?

Twerp
Kai cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:07am On May 05, 2019
chillex8:

Chai cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2019
jesusson2020:

I know you don't need to hear me, and the message is not for you.

Uber, is open to everybody.

And I guess the reason most of you lament here is to discourage others from joining.

And finally we are in no competition, you succeed at 18 owning a business line, today you are Uber driver just like me.

If I bring 5 people out of poverty by introducing them to Uber is not a bad thing in front of God.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2019
double0seven:

What do you mean by "u must plan ur movement well"?

try and work against traffic.... as early aspast 5am I set my trip to lekki and luckily I mostly get a trip to mainland from dere... but anything 5pm on d island I don't drive until 8pm dat I set my destination back to mainland

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 9:03am On May 05, 2019
Matrix 04 or corrolla 04? Which is better for the job biko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2019
Epphy:

Chaii, that thing dey pain!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Take it easy bro cheesy
Fine Br, just got up and rush to the thread to know what's up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:37am On May 05, 2019
izzou:

My today's earnings cool
Nice rating
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2019
WHO IS A DRIVER? I have been watching and observing when people make complains about Driving and their Drivers.. Now back to my question about ' WHO IS A DRIVER'.
1) The fact you have a car and drive yourself to office or places doesn't make you a DRIVER.
2) A person who convey or drive people to different places to make money or earn a living is a DRIVER. Hereby you can have also have your car and earn money makes you a DRIVER.
3) If you have not Driven for a minimum of 1 year and your car intact ( Accident free) no matter the location , You are not worthy to be called a DRIVER .. This excludes normal car servicing of a car at due time .
4) If you can't avoid or been defensive while driving , You are not a DRIVER ..
5)You were given a car in good condition either New or Toks and less than a year plus the SHOCK ABSORBER, BODY etc are not maintained . It shows you failed as a DRIVER and not worthy to be ONE.
6) You make excuses hereby saying Nigeria Roads are so bad all the time . Were you blind to see bumps , pot holes and even identify hidden hazards on the road . IF NOT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A DRIVER
7) IF the interior of your car most times is not as clean as your sitting room , You have failed as a DRIVER .. Nevertheless due to E-hailing your car might be dirty often due to going to different places which is accepted but not the inside .
coolSomeone gives you a car on RENTAL OR HP and he sees sees his car few months months only to see
Dents and the car in bad shape . YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE A DRIVER .
I am a DRIVER and I will accept any challenge for the above write up . And if you are a PARTNER to give your car on RENTAL OR HP. Contact me on 08120425345.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2019
izzou:

Chai
Next week is another time.

Hope you're working today? grin

I didn't work well this week because of my exam yesterday. I just raise partner money, few change and parked the car. And I have stopped Sunday's work till evening. So na around 5pm I go come out. cool

I wan try work today mainly Uber. Make I enjoy my hard earned 0% grin. Only had 2 trips on 0% this week...one on Fri and another yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:51am On May 05, 2019
lakkyflow:
WHO IS A DRIVER? I have been watching and observing when people make complains about Driving and their Drivers.. Now back to my question about ' WHO IS A DRIVER'.
1) The fact you have a car and drive yourself to office or places doesn't make you a DRIVER.
2) A person who convey or drive people to different places to make money or earn a living is a DRIVER. Hereby you can have also have your car and earn money makes you a DRIVER.
3) If you have not Driven for a minimum of 1 year and your car intact ( Accident free) no matter the location , You are not worthy to be called a DRIVER .. This excludes normal car servicing of a car at due time .
5)You were given a car in good condition either New or Toks and less than a year plus the SHOCK ABSORBER, BODY etc are not maintained . It shows you failed as a DRIVER and not worthy to be ONE.
6) You make excuses hereby saying Nigeria Roads are so bad all the time . Were you blind to see bumps , pot holes and even identify hidden hazards on the road . IF NOT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED A DRIVER
7) IF the interior of your car most times is not as clean as your sitting room , You have failed as a DRIVER .. Nevertheless due to E-hailing your car might be dirty often due to going to different places which is accepted but not the inside .
coolSomeone gives you a car on RENTAL OR HP and he sees sees his car few months months only to see
I am a DRIVER and I will accept any challenge for the above write up . And if you are a PARTNER to give your car on RENTAL OR HP. Contact me on 08120425345.
All these epistles just to get a car to drive. Wehdone sir.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 11:24am On May 05, 2019
lakkyflow:

Ẹ-hailing isn't designed for you my dear, try writing.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emirex50(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2019
Hello house. I'm a newbie on the e-hailing job. I've just completed one week in the job. I must confess that the hustle "no be here sha". However, I have a small negotiation issue with my partner.

My partner wants me to do 35K weekly excluding Sundays. And I understand that most Sundays are peak days for work. I have complained that the deal isn't fair on my part yet my partner insist we keep to that arrangement.

So guys, I highly covet your opinions and advice on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maigemuu: 11:45am On May 05, 2019
I am certain not everyone is privy to the information i am about revealing here.

I stumbled on a colleague who has been into car importation business for a while and in the cause of our discussion, he revealed to me how i can cash big importing "salvaged cars" from USA right from my phone without any agent and without knowing anyone in the USA. I really like any other did not take him serious but began to take him serious when he said he imported 165 cars in total last year and has imported close to 55 cars from january till date and on one occasion made a significant profit of N1,300,000:00 on a single car he bought as salvaged from the USA. In a bid to convince me, he took me to some 5 cars he just cleared awaiting repairs by his mechanics.

Mehn the cars were awesome to say the least. I marvelled at the "before" and "after" of some of the cars already completed and i left stunned.

I didn't leave empty as expected. he shared an ebook with which he learnt all without knowing anyone in the USA.

Check the ebook https://ecom.flexyconceptz.com/go/car-importation-from-home/.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, ayoomo9(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.