Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747550 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 11:36am On May 06, 2019
itguy1:

Rental?
Bro! I want a serious and trustworthy uber drive,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2019
Cooladex:
Decided to try only bolt for last week and this is how it ended.

I think I'll stick to bolt. Bleep uber 0%.

Resting today and tomorrow. grin

PS: I use an average of 3k fuel per day.
You won't tell them what you have up there is gross earnings including taxify's commissions.
Now, eyes have seen

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2019
Deigofortune:

Hard target

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2019
Epphy:

Bolt destination trips na baba! It also allows one to use it anytime unlike Uber...I was dulling before
plus it takes you very far, uber will sometimes give u d next street as a trip towards ur destination. that thing dey pain...

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2019
Lekki phase 1 to ifo.. At sango Ota how Hugh cn I charge? I need it urgently.. Pls na To nd Fro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2019
Blackbishop:
Lekki phase 1 to ifo.. At sango Ota how Hugh cn I charge? I need it urgently.. Pls na To nd Fro

Try 18-20k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 12:00pm On May 06, 2019
Blackbishop:

15k-20k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 12:00pm On May 06, 2019
Epphy:

Try 18-20k

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 12:06pm On May 06, 2019
double0seven:

You made 95,000 revenue in one week. Now one wonders who to believe that this e-hailing biz is no more paying. They say jesus-boy is an agent for Uber. Abi u don become agent for Bolt ni?

Truth is the business is OK for drivers with appropriate rental esp if the car is yours. But as someone rightly said, the work labour is not commensurate with the pay. Fares are ridiculously cheap..this revenue could have easily been doubled with the right fare..driving tells on the body but puts food on the table regardless.

When I was driving I target trips becos in my small mind 10 trips equalled 10k base...of course iz not always d case as you could make more or less in trips but drivers should focus on trips turnover..if you start early in a day you should make it...tho iz tough iz not the toughest job vis a vis pay..ask labourers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 12:16pm On May 06, 2019
gobuchinny:

Truth is the business is OK for drivers with appropriate rental esp if the car is yours. But as someone rightly said, the work labour is not commensurate with the pay. Fares are ridiculously cheap..this revenue could have easily been doubled with the right fare..driving tells on the body but puts food on the table regardless.

When I was driving I target trips becos in my small mind 10 trips equalled 10k base...of course iz not always d case as you could make more or less in trips but drivers should focus on trips turnover..if you start early in a day you should make it...tho iz tough iz not the toughest job vis a vis pay..ask labourers
Start early? What do you say about this when talking about starting early?
I am still online and this is what I have made so far.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
chillex8:

Hard target

����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2019
Skiilashi:

Empty vessels make alot of noise
U think am coming here to fake it. Sorry is ur name grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 12:50pm On May 06, 2019
Deigofortune:

Drop your number so I can call you. Am serious, am responsible and I will deliver 30k
A try will convince you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kyikye123: 1:23pm On May 06, 2019
Good afternoon my people my name Joshua my location is Agege Lagos this is my number 09090147056
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2019
tunlapapa:

See money shocked

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:51pm On May 06, 2019
chillex8:

See money shocked

Baba e b lyk say nah Ali baba house u deh live now, cos u just deh carry everything play dis dayz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
itguy1:

Drop your number so I can call you. Am serious, am responsible and I will deliver 30k
A try will convince you.

30k no deal Bro!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 2:21pm On May 06, 2019
lakkyflow:
Sir honestly I wrote all these based on what I have heard, seen and read here .. Been doing private and company stuff a long time .. I even drove DANFO weekends.. I have Open a tear rubber car and for good 3 years with serious marketing on daily basis , No dents or accident issues .. I MAINTAIN A CAR TO THE CORE THAT THE OWNER WILL SMILE WHENEVER HE SEES IT..
You and I both stay in Lagos and we both know that it's nearly impossible not to have dents on cars while driving around Lagos during peak and off peak hours and for the fact that you have even driven danfo before points to the fact that you are definitely not what you present to be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 2:31pm On May 06, 2019
Deigofortune:

30k no deal Bro!
No problem, wish you the best

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2019
Deigofortune:

30k no deal Bro!
You get hybrid

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 2:40pm On May 06, 2019
tunlapapa:

Some days are like that brother, that today is slow does not mean tomorrow will be...furthermore, you can also ask for positioning techniques from the experienced hands. I spoke to ogunvic and Romeo personally before I started driving and learnt a lot from the thread.. I didn't stay in the same place for more than 30 mins...

But basically some days are slower than others but your gross at the end of the week or month is what matters.

God bless you hustle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:49pm On May 06, 2019
gobuchinny:

Some days are like that brother, that today is slow does not mean tomorrow will be...furthermore, you can also ask for positioning techniques from the experienced hands. I spoke to ogunvic and Romeo personally before I started driving and learnt a lot from the thread.. I didn't stay in the same place for more than 30 mins...

But basically some days are slower than others but your gross at the end of the week or month is what matters.

God bless you hustle
Asking for experience? With a year experience on driving on the platform? grin
I could remember how it was last year but now it's hard work to achieve what I used to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2019
chillex8:

You won't tell them what you have up there is gross earnings including taxify's commissions.
Now, eyes have seen

And I need to explain that to anyone? That was j posted is my gross earnings?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 2:59pm On May 06, 2019
Deigofortune:
Collora 2007 available 2 months old on Nigeria road, Ready for Uber Driver that will pay 35k every week..!!!!

30k bro ,let's do business and am sure you always want to see your car in good condition.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
tunlapapa:

Asking for experience? With a year experience on driving on the platform? grin
I could remember how it was last year but now it's hard work to achieve what I used to achieve.

Since you have all the experience then its simiply a slow day, even you know it..you didn't post d days you made alotta cash grin

Some days are slow..its normal grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 3:53pm On May 06, 2019
Can someone please explain what went wrong here. Dreamworld Africana by lekki 2nd toll to local airport 500 naira

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
Phone beeps

Rider: Where are you?
Me: I'm inside the Forte oil on Ikorodu road, just after you join from Jibowu
Rider: Please come back to Jibowu
Me: You'll be patient for me to turn at Ojuelegba

Rider keeps quiet for few seconds

Rider: There's no Forte oil on Ikorodu road
Me: I'm inside the Forte oil
Rider: Oga, there's no Forte oil there. (Trying to argue with someone around her)

Me: Yes ma'am, truly there no Forte oil there.

Cancels ride and zoom out of the Forte oil

angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2019
Megadrop:
You and I both stay in Lagos and we both know that it's nearly impossible not to have dents on cars while driving around Lagos during peak and off peak hours and for the fact that you have even driven danfo before points to the fact that you are definitely not what you present to be.
I smiled when you said the fact I had driven Danfo before , I am not what I am ? Now relax, I drove danfo on weekend then (Saturdays and Sundays ) Courtesy of my friend who is a Mopo and can't drive.. He knows my capabilities and perhaps he sits at the front and we hire a conductor ... But now hear the sad part; It changed My attitude Only within 3 to 4 hours of driving but not my driving techniques ( I meant abusive languages). .. That's all and nothing to lie about ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
Can someone please explain what went wrong here. Dreamworld Africana by lekki 2nd toll to local airport 500 naira

grin cheesy

How much did the rider give you at the end?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2019
lakkyflow:
I smiled when you said the fact I had driven Danfo before , I am not what I am ? Now relax, I drove danfo on weekend then (Saturdays and Sundays ) Courtesy of my friend who is a Mopo and can't drive.. He knows my capabilities and perhaps he sits at the front and we hire a conductor ... But now hear the sad part; It changed My attitude Only within 3 to 4 hours of driving but not my driving techniques ( I meant abusive languages). .. That's all and nothing to lie about ..

Oga, you can't drive a vehicle in Lagos for a full week, plying routes in Lagos and you won't get a scratch. Your perfection doesnt really count. Other people will use their madness to make you imperfect

Stop flogging this issue Abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by walemust(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.