Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732997 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
Can someone please explain what went wrong here. Dreamworld Africana by lekki 2nd toll to local airport 500 naira
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
Can someone please explain what went wrong here. Dreamworld Africana by lekki 2nd toll to local airport 500 naira

It was a failed trip. Your app probably went off during the trip. I hope the rider paid the right fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2019
walemust:
Interested parties should apply asap https://www.nairaland.com/5172317/rẹ-Uber-Partner-lagos-please

One of the best offers on nairaland

I pay 30k from Monday to Sunday, but I'll ditch my partner for you

Monday to Saturday for 30k is just perfect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 4:13pm On May 06, 2019
izzou:

One of the best offers on nairaland

I pay 30k from Monday to Sunday, but I'll ditch my partner for you

Monday to Saturday for 30k is just perfect

Bros but u didn't ask if he wants the car back on sundays grin

It says work days Mon-Sat...is sunday free of taxes for the driver or the owner needs the car on sundays?

Please clarify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 4:15pm On May 06, 2019
No bro the rider paid only 500naira.
Epphy:

It was a failed trip. Your app probably went off during the trip. I hope the rider paid the right fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2019
gobuchinny:

Bros but u didn't ask if he wants the car back on sundays grin

It says work days Mon-Sat...is sunday free of taxes for the driver or the owner needs the car on sundays?

Please clarify?

If car no work on Sunday, na rest e go rest naa

With the way Bolt is advertising that rubbish on air, all the camrys and corollas wey dey USA and Canada go soon full Lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 4:17pm On May 06, 2019
If it was uber I trust I will be refunded but since na taxify I go count my loss
Epphy:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:

If you are new in this business, I'm so sorry about that

Next time, ask them for the estimate it showed them when they ordered. If dem no gree, create a scene. People will definitely intervene and you'll get something rewarding

Get ready to be a little agberoish because of Bolt

Take am as experience. So sorry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 4:21pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:

Are you joking or you are serious? �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 4:23pm On May 06, 2019
Fossil:

. That rider must be mean seriously. As @izzou advised is the best.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 4:25pm On May 06, 2019
For real bro. The thing dey pain.
Fossil:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 4:37pm On May 06, 2019
The thing dey painnnn. Anyway thanks bro.
izzou:

Next time, ask them for the estimate it showed them when they ordered. If dem no gree, create a scene. People will definitely intervene and you'll get something rewarding

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2019
izzou:

Oga, you can't drive a vehicle in Lagos for a full week, plying routes in Lagos and you won't get a scratch. Your perfection doesnt really count. Other people will use their madness to make you imperfect

Stop flogging this issue Abeg.
I won't argue more with you Sir.. The same way I read one time a DRIVER complaining about a fellow Uber DRIVER here driving crazily .. In essence Our driving pattern is varies , acknowledging signs as well, where to be on the road when driving ( the lane to be )

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 4:46pm On May 06, 2019
izzou:

If car no work on Sunday, na rest e go rest naa

With the way Bolt is advertising that rubbish on air, all the camrys and corollas wey dey USA and Canada go soon full Lagos

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
Ahan! No na. You for change am. I have been in such situation quite a number of times. You for ask rider for the estimate or perhaps review the fare. He/she now paid 5h? Thats wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 5:00pm On May 06, 2019
Yeah you are right o!
Jaidooo:

Ahan! No na. You for change am. I have been in such situation quite a number of times. You for ask rider for the estimate or perhaps review the fare. He/she now paid 5h? Thats wickedness.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
village people, chaii that thing dey pain!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
Yeah you are right o!

So sorry to hear the tale. It is the worst ever I have heard. We have all had our share of riders' heartlessness but this is the worst. I'm sure you know what to do if such happens again with the comments on the issue here. Pele ndo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lukaf17(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2019
Please l need a car rental or hp l can deliver 32k no story please l can be reach on 08127100639 please help a brother in need l am a registered Uber driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lukaf17(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2019
Deigofortune:
Collora 2007 available 2 months old on Nigeria road, Ready for Uber Driver that will pay 35k every week..!!!!

I am interested l can be reached on 08127100639
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pashim: 6:30pm On May 06, 2019
Thanks bro
Epphy:

So sorry to hear the tale. It is the worst ever I have heard. We have all had our share of riders' heartlessness but this is the worst. I'm sure you know what to do if such happens again with the comments on the issue here. Pele ndo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:33pm On May 06, 2019
gobuchinny:

Since you have all the experience then its simiply a slow day, even you know it..you didn't post d days you made alotta cash grin

Some days are slow..its normal grin
I already summarised by telling you that it's so hard to meet target again and I don't even meet my target again, trying to meet target means more work so I don't bother chasing my target cos it's already telling on my body. I only showed you the screenshot because you said it's by starting early.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:35pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:

Bros abeg is it local or international flight... If you have the rider number spread it and let people call him/her for who he/she is, I have never seen such a wicked fellow. Taxify won't help you, but they is a need for the rider to have a feel of insults from different people. The app show 4km, is dat the distance from lekki to airport? I'm so angry now, what kind of wickedness is dis, please don't let this slide, find a way to get your money back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:40pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:54pm On May 06, 2019
pope191:

Bros abeg is it local or international flight... If you have the rider number spread it and let people call him/her for who he/she is, I have never seen such a wicked fellow. Taxify won't help you, but they is a need for the rider to have a feel of insults from different people. The app show 4km, is dat the distance from lekki to airport? I'm so angry now, what kind of wickedness is dis, please don't let this slide, find a way to get your money back
the rider dey very wicked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2019
grin grin wey I don carry rider from Okota to alausa mall app read 500 ..rider happy say na d accurate fare grin grin unfortunately for her na uber pay me later grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 7:20pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:
If it was uber I trust I will be refunded but since na taxify I go count my loss

Count your loss? Did you hear yourself? I'm angry on your behalf sef. That rider will pay me the estimated fare or we fight till one of us surrender.
500naira? What nonsense!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:38pm On May 06, 2019
izzou:

Pls don't fight or cos scene taxify/uber should be professional not like d others.
From beginning of trip to d end I check fare like I'm using my google map.
When I notice d App don hang I go park for road begin tell rider dt App don hang
Sometimes I restart my phone.
I do am 4 one couple, dey had to tell me to drive dey will pay me extra at d end of d trip. App picked up and dey still gave me 500n extra.

There was one we had to do offline.
Once I drive I see say no additional 100 naira I don begin para say app again.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:39pm On May 06, 2019
So far so good.

Uber still pay.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:42pm On May 06, 2019
pope191:

Get ur money back from Taxify If I hear.
When it happened to me I complained sorte
Na one white guy begin tell me say na my gps bla bla say why I confirm d trip
That next time I should do fare review
D second time d lady said its network problem
So taxify blames it on d driver Cos dey don't want to pay.
My experience though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 7:45pm On May 06, 2019
Pashim:

Sir, something went wrong, something very big and serious. Your app recorded 4km, that's where death snatched your pay. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2019
jesusson2020:
So far so good.

Uber still pay.

Chairman sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.