Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728866 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:49pm On May 06, 2019
1daboi:
the rider dey very wicked

I wish the driver will wake, last week Monday I set destination trip home fortunately got a trip very close to home, but the rider ask me to drop his girlfriend/co worker at another point entirely before heading to his destination. Got dia trip was 2400, the guy collected my account number as usual, just told me to call so number if it does drop and not to call d number that called me at point of pick up (His co worker). 2 days money did not drop, I kept calling in gentle voice and rider was forming busy. I got mad on public holiday which is Wednesday and make him understand his house is just a stone throw from mine, if he provoke me to burst his house, place a call to the girl too... It didn't take hour, I got alert straight, sometimes we need to learn how to change it for dis riders or else deh will b taking one for granted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 7:58pm On May 06, 2019
jesusson2020:
So far so good.

Uber still pay.

Hey dude. No disrespect, but please stop posting your earnings. It doesn't justify anything or help anybody. You seem to love and enjoy people typing derogatory words at you.
In a matter of time (very short), no one will respond to you here again and when you need info (no one is an island), you won't have anyone here to answer.

Just help people who ask questions you have answers to and not boast about what others have had much more in the past and even the present.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:18pm On May 06, 2019
pope191:

I wish the driver will wake, last week Monday I set destination trip home fortunately got a trip very close to home, but the rider ask me to drop his girlfriend/co worker at another point entirely before heading to his destination. Got dia trip was 2400, the guy collected my account number as usual, just told me to call so number if it does drop and not to call d number that called me at point of pick up (His co worker). 2 days money did not drop, I kept calling in gentle voice and rider was forming busy. I got mad on public holiday which is Wednesday and make him understand his house is just a throw stone from mine, if he provoke me to burst his house, place a call to the girl too... It didn't take hour, I got alert straight, sometimes we need to learn how to change it for dis riders or else deh will b taking one for granted.

This is what we should be doing!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 8:27pm On May 06, 2019
This guy made 12k completing 13 trips and he is happy well done sir.....
13 trips on Bolt will fetch me nothing less than 25k

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
GforGee:

Hey dude. No disrespect, but please stop posting your earnings. It doesn't justify anything or help anybody. You seem to love and enjoy people typing derogatory words at you.
In a matter of time (very short), no one will respond to you here again and when you need info (no one is an island), you won't have anyone here to answer.

Just help people who ask questions you have answers to and not boast about what others have had much more in the past and even the present.

Let the guy be ..he is posting his earnings to motivate.... I applaud.. Just like the book Rich and Poor Dad ..those that will learn from the Rich dad, will learn and sadly a lot will follow the poor dad's foot step..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2019
pope191:

I wish the driver will wake, last week Monday I set destination trip home fortunately got a trip very close to home, but the rider ask me to drop his girlfriend/co worker at another point entirely before heading to his destination. Got dia trip was 2400, the guy collected my account number as usual, just told me to call so number if it does drop and not to call d number that called me at point of pick up (His co worker). 2 days money did not drop, I kept calling in gentle voice and rider was forming busy. I got mad on public holiday which is Wednesday and make him understand his house is just a stone throw from mine, if he provoke me to burst his house, place a call to the girl too... It didn't take hour, I got alert straight, sometimes we need to learn how to change it for dis riders or else deh will b taking one for granted.

Not only riders alone too ...it goes for people that take kindness for weakness
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2019
jesusson2020:
So far so good.

Uber still pay.

Today was kinda tough

Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 9:10pm On May 06, 2019
tunlapapa:

I already summarised by telling you that it's so hard to meet target again and I don't even meet my target again, trying to meet target means more work so I don't bother chasing my target cos it's already telling on my body. I only showed you the screenshot because you said it's by starting early.

Better days ahead bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2019
Stealth100:

Count your loss? Did you hear yourself? I'm angry on your behalf sef. That rider will pay me the estimated fare or we fight till one of us surrender.
500naira? What nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Make you no kill me with laugh abeg grin grin grin

What if na you finally surrender?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emirex50(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2019
Hello house. How the hustle dey go? Abeg, I need TIN to register my payment account on Uber. How do I go about getting TIN now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2019
Rollitout:
what if d 13 trips on bolt are all 1k each or less.
its not about d amount of trips, but the distance and time.
i did 3 trips on uber last week and it was 8500. next day i did 3 trips it was 2k....
you should know how these things vary...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emirex50(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2019
izzou:

One of the best offers on nairaland

I pay 30k from Monday to Sunday, but I'll ditch my partner for you

Monday to Saturday for 30k is just perfect

And who is responsible for the car maintenance?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2019
emirex50:

And who is responsible for the car maintenance?

The driver naa. Everything should be on the driver

After all, according to bolt, the driver is earning about #400k monthly

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2019
jesusson2020:
So far so good.

Uber still pay.

If I tell you I closed by 12 (because I had an offline to catch up with though it didn't work out) and made more than you nko?
First I got airport and set destination back to island and got to island and did two more trips on surge and got another one that took me to area because I was targeting an offline.
Stop behaving like a child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2019
dru23:

Let the guy be ..he is posting his earnings to motivate.... I applaud.. Just like the book Rich and Poor Dad ..those that will learn from the Rich dad, will learn and sadly a lot will follow the poor dad's foot step..

Oga dru...
I hail o
Hw mch I fit get correct tokunbo civic 05 or 06 as at now
Please !

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by r4blessing: 11:03pm On May 06, 2019
Gentlelife50:

If I tell you I closed by 12 (because I had an offline to catch up with though it didn't work out) and made more than you nko?
First I got airport and set destination back to island and got to island and did two more trips on surge and got another one that took me to area because I was targeting an offline.
Stop behaving like a child.

U are actually the one behaving like a child, trying to get everything your way. When he posted his earnings he wasn't comparing with urs, he didn't quote you, so why not let him be. This is a free forum, he can do whatever he likes, why is his business affecting urs??

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:

Oga dru...
I hail o
Hw mch I fit get correct tokunbo civic 05 or 06 as at now
Please !

Civic 03 to 05 should be around 1.2 to 1350.m depending on the condition.. 06 civic I don't know much about nor do I have experience ,bought, used or sell ... but I have an 04 tokunbo for sale, great shape, excellent condition... I will give u a call later on this week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 11:30pm On May 06, 2019
GforGee:

I remember when I was searching for a car, that I will trek from ketu to Maryland. I stopped one Uber driver to help me to Maryland that I'm newbie, searching for car, if you see the way the Uber driver scold me, but I never relent, I still trek down to Maryland, then the next week I have a car.

My broda, I don't need your response, I don't need your help. Keep it to yourself.

I will continue posting my earnings,to kill the negative vibes.

@Gentlelife50 I'm really sorry, we are in no competition. You can make more, is none of my problem. I hope you are out of your depressed mood, you will feel alright, don't worry.

God bless everybody.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:05am On May 07, 2019
lakkyflow:
I won't argue more with you Sir.. The same way I read one time a DRIVER complaining about a fellow Uber DRIVER here driving crazily .. In essence Our driving pattern is varies , acknowledging signs as well, where to be on the road when driving ( the lane to be )
just allow them to be arguing nonsense, since I started driving on Lagos road I haven't gotten scratched although it's by God's grace, why won't dey get scratched when they drive like jamesbond to pickup grin even most drivers hardly make use of side and inner mirrors and changing lanes unnecessarily is also wrong, parking on narrow road is wrong but if it's necessary den use your Hazzard light or keep ur foot on brakes so other cars can see you. Driving in Lagos requires common sense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:19am On May 07, 2019
Rollitout:
lol but you can not in anyway compare bolt to uber, I nearly uninstalled my bolt app yesterday.
With Uber I can switch off my phone while on a trip and ON it when we get to destination and I will still get my exact fare, but try it with bolt and u LL get 500 from lekki to Ikeja
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2019
GforGee:

I don't understand o. Is there a rule here that says one must not post his earnings? Because I don't understand how it's affecting you. Is it your data he is using to post it?

You don't speak on behalf of the entire thread. Their are people here ready to answer any questions from anybody.

Seriously I don't understand what the fuss is all about. If dude wants to show off then let him be. Showing off is allowed! Abi is it your show off?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:08am On May 07, 2019
Rollitout:

Liiiieeeessss! See your mouth like 25k, lol. What most people don't know is that Bolt lite and uber is just the same. No difference. But most drivers are deceived because Bolt shows you revenue while uber shows you your direct net earnings after commission.

This your comment only shows you're a newbie. If you have 13 trips on Bolt, and only 2 or 3 of those trips are long trips, will you still make 25k?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:14am On May 07, 2019
jesusson2020:

I remember when I was searching for a car, that I will trek from ketu to Maryland. I stopped one Uber driver to help me to Maryland that I'm newbie, searching for car, if you see the way the Uber driver scold me, but I never relent, I still trek down to Maryland, then the next week I have a car.

My broda, I don't need your response, I don't need your help. Keep it to yourself.

I will continue posting my earnings,to kill the negative vibes.

@Gentlelife50 I'm really sorry, we are in no competition. You can make more, is none of my problem. I hope you are out of your depressed mood, you will feel alright, don't worry.

God bless everybody.

My brother continue doing what you're doing. I like your spirit. Don't allow anyone bully you here. I really don't understand why some people are pained by your posts. It really beats my imagination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 5:20am On May 07, 2019
izzou:

Make you no kill me with laugh abeg grin grin grin

What if na you finally surrender?

Only then will I let go of the money. But it's either you pay me the right fare or I beat you till you pay or you beat me till I give up the money. Shikena!

But in two years, the thing has happened to me just once. The ladies were telling me they will pay what the app showed. I looked back and asked them with a straight face "do you really want to take a cab from lekki to ikeja for 500naira?"
The agitation on my face was uncontrollable mehn, I could see the instant fear on their faces as well. They did the estimate and I was paid according to the estimate on Taxify not Lite as I was driving a 2007 Camry then.

PS: Never lock your phone while on a trip on taxify.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:46am On May 07, 2019
Stealth100:

Only then will I let go of the money. But it's either you pay me the right fare or I beat you till you pay or you beat me till I give up the money. Shikena!

But in two years, the thing has happened to me just once. The ladies were telling me they will pay what the app showed. I looked back and asked them with a straight face "do you really want to take a cab from lekki to ikeja for 500naira?"
The agitation on my face was uncontrollable mehn, I could see the instant fear on their faces as well. They did the estimate and I was paid according to the estimate on Taxify not Lite as I was driving a 2007 Camry then.

PS: Never lock your phone while on a trip on taxify.

Sir even when u don't lock ur phone it can still happen
When it happened to me I used my map throughout the trip swapping from Bolt to map.
Trip started around 5pm frm lekki conservation got to ikeja 8:30 plus
Hold up n Atm use. Fare 1300
I weak I Cldnt drive again just off app sleep inside car since it's hotel.
Thank God I posted it hear immediately it happen to know if Bolt will pay me back.
So by d time I woke up to go home arnd 10pm I saw many encouraging words on d thread, everyone encouraged me to move on , back to back fall on you and likes
Got encouraged and put on my app na so I see surge for airport, drove there and got a trip from intl to ikoyi we waited 1hr for baggage. At d end I smiled home.
This thread has been so helpful.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:04am On May 07, 2019
r4blessing:

U are actually the one behaving like a child, trying to get everything your way. When he posted his earnings he wasn't comparing with urs, he didn't quote you, so why not let him be. This is a free forum, he can do whatever he likes, why is his business affecting urs??

My brother please help me and ask him o. Because I seriously don't understand some people in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:14am On May 07, 2019
I used one of Romeo3 tactics ystday and it still worked fetched me more money but I've bn feeling bad since. (Not saka)
Found myself in d same position he described, I had to do same (I no come count bridge)
But my conscience !
Today is my day off thanks to elders on d thread. B4 I do 7days n 24 hrs. I suffered chaiiiiiii.
Now I take days off and make more money.
I still see some newbie asking question dt has been answered on d thread or making d same
Mistake some people in past have made n boldly written here.
I will rather learn from other people's experiences than suffer.

Bottom line Nigerians don't read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:23am On May 07, 2019
lexylexy:

My brother continue doing what you're doing. I like your spirit. Don't allow anyone bully you here. I really don't understand why some people are pained by your posts. It really beats my imagination.

Thank you bro. I don't understand why they keep attacking the guy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2019
lakkyflow:
I won't argue more with you Sir.. The same way I read one time a DRIVER complaining about a fellow Uber DRIVER here driving crazily .. In essence Our driving pattern is varies , acknowledging signs as well, where to be on the road when driving ( the lane to be )

Stories.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2019
pope191:

Bros abeg is it local or international flight... If you have the rider number spread it and let people call him/her for who he/she is, I have never seen such a wicked fellow. Taxify won't help you, but they is a need for the rider to have a feel of insults from different people. The app show 4km, is dat the distance from lekki to airport? I'm so angry now, what kind of wickedness is dis, please don't let this slide, find a way to get your money back

It happens to me a lot. But rider dares not try that shot with me.

I would have checked estimate myself and told him/her.

The way i will present it sef. You must pay me pass d estimate ni sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2019
Rollitout:

I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m), emperor00(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.