Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748569 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2019
confusedworld17:
The discussion now about oil is making sense and not abuse here and there.
Meanwhile, nothing wey person no go see for this work. Picked up two oloshos within lekki phase 1, drop off point, "The Place" Admiralty Rd.
Both of them alighted and left the two back doors wide open. No quarrel, nothing nothing.

As in I tire.
Picked one girl and bobo 5am
Bobo: do u know any shop or supermarket opened by this time.
Me: like wat do u want to buy?
Girl /olosho: whispers and laugh
Bobo: hmm durex , like condom
Olosho: laughs
Bobo: yes I can say it nah, why.
Me : drove to Rita Lori pharmacy and parked in front.
Bobo: Bros abeg help us buy it.
For my mind whaaaaattt, which kind bad rider be dis, 1st rider nooooo na to go back sleep.
Me: dey never open let's go.
Olosho: open door run go buy.
As I drop dem I just weak...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Not a driver on the platform, was a partner at some point but on the fence now. Every hustler knows that no hustle lasts forever and one sincerely wish all hardworking drivers out there well.

Uber/bolt&nut grin drivers in Nigeria have a not so good condition of service relative to other countries, but then it is what it is. Attempt to make them change will always be thwarted by pigs, scums, !mbeciles and enemies of progress.

The slave mentality wannabe with multiple monikers, primary 3 level English and his minions should take note. We no be mate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
jesusson2020:

Yes call me pig, no problem.

I can only put you in prayers, you need Jesus my beloved senior uncle in Uber driving. Ur village people in umuahia is after u.

In my 180days in Uber, on Tuesday is my worst day, it was so dull that I start been afraid. But I did 60secs prayer, and God revealed to me, that this place will be my stepping stone.

Now I can imagine Tyche, u and the rest, that was in this business the good old days as u claim, but achieve nothing.

Get Jesus involve, so u will succeed.
I will say it again, a pig became better than you the day you started hitting me below the belt.

You call yourself Jesus son, is that how your own Jesus use to behave? I am sure he will be very proud of you. If I were you I will stop embarrassing Jesus.
Hypocrite!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I will say it again, a pig became better than you the day you started hitting me below the belt.

You call yourself Jesus son, is that how your own Jesus use to behave? I am sure he will be very proud of you. If I were you I will stop embarrassing Jesus.
Hypocrite!!!

Yes, I'm son of Jesus, I only try to emulate him, but no perfect, when I'm provoke I will react.

My broda, pls embrace God, ur cousin sister , has seriously gone against ur progress, ur destiny is tied in a tree in ur village, they are not letting you go.

I can go on and on, but let me stop here, I have more revelation for you. God bless you.

Today looks bright. As e dey go.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
BAZ001:

As in I tire.
Picked one girl and bobo 5am
Bobo: do u know any shop or supermarket opened by this time.
Me: like wat do u want to buy?
Girl /olosho: whispers and laugh
Bobo: hmm durex , like condom
Olosho: laughs
Bobo: yes I can say it nah, why.
Me : drove to Rita Lori pharmacy and parked in front.
Bobo: Bros abeg help us buy it.
For my mind whaaaaattt, which kind bad rider be dis, 1st rider nooooo na to go back sleep.
Me: dey never open let's go.
Olosho: open door run go buy.
As I drop dem I just weak...
this is a very risky thing to do, them fit disappear with your car be4 you come back lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I am happy for you sir

grin appointment in two months?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
jesusson2020:

Yes, I'm son of Jesus, I only try to emulate him, but no perfect, when I'm provoke I will react.

My broda, pls embrace God, ur cousin sister in abia state, has seriously gone against ur progress, ur destiny is tied in a tree in ur village, they are not letting you go.

That loan u plan to get in lekki few months back, for car purchase didn't work out, because u would have been in more trouble.

I can go on and on, but let me stop here, I have more revelation for you. God bless you.

It's very clear are truly emulating Jesus, that's why I said he will be very proud of you. Keep slandering me don't stop, everyone here can now see who you are and that you only doing this to hurt me but I no longer care.

I am not ready to come low to your level otherwise I would have engaged you and insist you prove your allegations but you are simply no better than a pig.

From I didn't pay my partner for five months, frustrated, planning to get a loan and what have you. Maybe next one would be that I stole the car I use.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good afternoon, Taxify blocked me this morning,am I on to there office at petrocam, Or surulere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
knowyeknot:
Good afternoon, Taxify blocked me this morning,am I on to there office at petrocam, Or surulere.
Petrocam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
knowyeknot:

Petrocam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

did you buy the oil from me?
no sir. U gave me the name. It’s a Toyota Corolla 2006. I bought d exact oil. I couldn’t come to ur place cos of distance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
dru23:

First drop your sister's number.. I want to give her something than your mom is next
childish! How did this thread get here?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
confusedworld17:
The discussion now about oil is making sense and not abuse here and there.
Meanwhile, nothing wey person no go see for this work. Picked up two oloshos within lekki phase 1, drop off point, "The Place" Admiralty Rd.
Both of them alighted and left the two back doors wide open. No quarrel, nothing nothing.

Lol. Wetin we no go see.

Picked one at admitalty way. I asked where she was going, she said agungi. She entered and changed destination to tantalizers on same Admiralty(4mins) . I asked why and she said she changed her mind. I just kept quiet. I no wan use wahala start my day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
These are the kind of trips you wish you were on 3%.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cooladex:
These are the kind of trips you wish you were on 3%.
Bros uber and Taxify which is more profitable. Someone told me Taxify is no longer profitable, that uber is better. Is that true
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
jesusson2020:

My broda, pls embrace God, ur cousin sister in abia state, has seriously gone against ur progress, ur destiny is tied in a tree in ur village, they are not letting you go.

That loan u plan to get in lekki few months back, for car purchase didn't work out, because u would have been in more trouble.

This is such a pity, of 6 trips will earn you just 6k and you think that's all there is to making money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Xneg:

This is such a pity, of 6 trips will earn you just 6k and you think that's all there is to making money?

bro how about the app....it elm 327
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dbossmanager:

bro how about the app....it elm 327

Is yours over Bluetooth or your want the pc app?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Epphy:

OK sure the interest isn't that much but it is better than savings account

You could try wema banks wema alat app. The thing make small sense . far better than what any savings acct will give. Save for instance 10k monthly and get 10% interest on your savings for 1yr which equals to 12k. Not bad if you ask me. And I know a lot of you guys here can do more than 10k monthly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Bros uber and Taxify which is more profitable. Someone told me Taxify is no longer profitable, that uber is better. Is that true
Very true

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Xneg:

Is yours over Bluetooth or your want the pc app?
bluetooth tho. but y not just give me both...thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Xneg:

For me Uber is not luxury job, it's the best paying driving job in Nigeria. I'm very comfortable with my earning. I feel I'm doing well for myself, let me embrace my job with love.

Uncle Gentlelife50 village powers are after u, confess ur sins to the person you hurt, you know the person.

don't drive for 7days, do 7days fasting and prayer, before the end of this year you will have a huge testimony.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Did you know that it is not enought to just get an extended mileage oil, you also need an extended mileage filter?

Rad Auto Works/Carquest carries high mileage filters for most vehicles like the one below that costs N3,365 and fits Pontiac Vibes, Suzuki Vitaras and Toyota Corollas and Toyota Camrys amongst other cars. These filters underwent rigorous testing on taxi cab fleets and go 10,000 miles.

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CFI&partNumber=84145

Ford Aspires/Festivas, Honda Accords/Civics, Hyundai Accents/Elantras/Genesis/Santa Fe, Kia Forte/Rio/Spectra/Sorento, Mazda B/323/626, Mitsubishi Diamante/Galant/Lancer, etc. N3,781 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CFI&partNumber=85334

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Crvrider:

You could try wema banks wema alat app. The thing make small sense . far better than what any savings acct will give. Save for instance 10k monthly and get 10% interest on your savings for 1yr which equals to 12k. Not bad if you ask me. And I know a lot of you guys here can do more than 10k monthly.

That is not true grin grin grin grin

You wan make WEMA bank close shop?? Abi you think say na MMM.. Its 10% per Annun
10k monthly cannot give you 12k in a year

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
1daboi:
childish! How did this thread get here?

If Gentlelife50 is not being attacked it is Gazzuzz.
In 1week one of them must be mentioned and abused.
Only God knows what they collected from Him=(them)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Blackbishop:

So broda if fuel run low for midnight na sign of improper planning or what

Well Yes.cos when it was at 1/4tank you were still waiting for...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
1daboi post=79075203 [b:
childish! [/b]How did this thread get here?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
BAZ001:

If Gentlelife50 is not being attacked it is Gazzuzz.
In 1week one of them must be mentioned and abused.
Only God knows what they collected from Him=(them)
My brother leave him, he's just mad but don't have anybody to tell him and his cohorts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nofij(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
jesusson2020:

For me Uber is not luxury job, it's the best paying driving job in Nigeria. I'm very comfortable with my earning. I feel I'm doing well for myself, let me embrace my job with love.

Uncle Gentlelife50 igbere village powers are after u, confess ur sins to the person you hurt, you know the person.

don't drive for 7days, do 7days fasting and prayer, before the end of this year you will have a huge testimony

I’ve been following this thread silently since last year, but I think this is no longer childish but inhumane. How can you have such vile thoughts in your heart to start with?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Xneg:

God just bless me today

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Rider gave me 2000. Hope I didn't cheat myself. Well the guy got his visa and he was very happy.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
And I got this after that bad trip. Lekki boys and olosho. She came down from a Benz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: confusedworld17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.