Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749721 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
jpworld:

The same traffic danfo driver, Uber driver is praying Against is the same traffic hawkers Are praying for.

You pray to have light 24/7,people who supply diesel pray there shouldn't be light, so there will be business.

You pray AGAINST Death, but coffin sellers in ur district pray for business.

In this Uber business every owner should pray not to encounter A MANIPULATIVE MECHANIC/GAZZUZZ.

Every new driver hustling to buy a new car should pray not to encounter A manipulative dealer/carshopper, he will sell you dead Kia Rio and tell you he still has plenty on the road.

DRU23 said he sold All his cars And start afresh. He is still in business because he has other sources.

Last year in this forum, someone Asked About shockabsober corolla, ogunvic reply the person that is sold for 19k in ladipo, I directed the person to somebody in ladipo he bought those shock for 5k each, that guy is making heavy sells now to plenty Uber owners.

So young man no such thing as hating, just As u r marketing THAT APP, YOUR PRAYER IS TO BE BETTER THAN UBER.

My post was not directed to any particular individual or group. Almost all sides here show intolerance for opposing views. People mock drivers making claims whether it is: "I am making money" or "this business cannot be profitable as it is".

I don't see why I or anybody else for that matter would hold onto such issues.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2019
GforGee:

I bought LG G4 at computer village for 18k
which shop do you get that,I need g5 or g6
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:38am On Jun 06, 2019
radautoworks:

Yes, full synthetic may be "better" but most cars were not designed to run on synthetic. Very few cars actually require synthetic and they are usually premium cars. Synthetic only became popular because people wanted the convenience of fewer oil changes. Cost still comes out about the same.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:25am On Jun 06, 2019
iyaegin:

Oga ex-bricklayer na wah oh....suddenly your broken English has straightened out to near Queen English.
Men I celebrate the Dru in you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Tyche:

You are right. There's a Hyundai Santa Fe 2005 that's been in the family for about 7 years now and it has been using Total Quartz 5000 from day one till date.

Will not use it knowing what one knows now but car is in good condition and pulls as sharp as a V6 should. Only had to change the PCV valves all these years, aside the frail legs grin which is one of Hyundai's downside.

Seems the Hyundai IX35 have best leg structure from all Hyundai's from experience, stand to be corrected though
People wonder why I don't buy naija used cars ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Chuwaa:

All these oil stuff, I just laugh. I used Honda Accord before... Not for back then and I was 'was' wasting money buying mile master at 12k for 5w 20 and I changed oil every 5 to 6 months as per my first car. Then I travelled to the east and couldn't find 5w20 and after all said and done I bought the normal Mobil and used nothing happened. It was when I started giving the car stress during my 5months stint on uber that my engine started sounding somehow. I was shocked and mad seeing my old man using one cheap oil they sell about 2k to service. After all the shouting the car Camry 2003 is so smooth and easier to handle than the 2005 Accord.

I searched online and finally landed at a leasing company in the UK and I found out that they use same oil for all their vehicles and their maintenance dept attested that oil doesn't really matter. I'm not here to spoil anybody business sha, I just think all these issue of oil spoilt my engine no too follow.
Las Las, just follow what your manufacturer said. BTW each oil change can last you for 5000 miles if the car is used moderately. My 50cents

O boy that is your choice.. I guess most of you know much better than the car manufacture ... for those that are doing uber, your best bet is to look for good oil .. Ur cars are constantly on the road, doing more miles than the average cars .. For my cars with extended performance oil ,I do oil change every 12k miles .. This has been going on for two years plus now ..your cars are constantly getting a beaten.. You need to protect the engine...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:37am On Jun 06, 2019
jesusson2020:

20k weekly saving is a sure thing.

I have offline client that use me on Monday and Saturday. So no Uber for that 2days.

If I should tell you I save more than 30k this week, you will start crying.

Oluwa is involve, I'm unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Bros, am planning to service my car which oil should I use. Someone recommend Mobil 1000 xhp to my boss. Is it good for corolla

If you love your car ..please bro doubt use Mobil xhp o ..follow the car manual ,check the oil cap .. It will say 5w30 or so ..cars on uber go through a lot of stress... take care of that car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Xneg:

Good example of oil you can buy that will still keep your engine safe wihiut spending 17-22k btw dru and gaz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:51am On Jun 06, 2019
BAZ001:

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:55am On Jun 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I have never believed in conventional engine oils.

Full synthetic provides better engine protection at all temps.

For now I will be sticking with 1 of the best in the world market, Mobil1.

good things do not come cheap.

Well I do agree with you 100% ..Full synthetic is the best. It is what I use on my uber cars ...never had a problem with it ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:27am On Jun 06, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

Sigh... what of the little guys just trying to eke out a living!

This is a wake up call for D and G to form a merger, so that they can also collectively come up with lower oil pricing.

Just imagine how much you guys will save on shared logistics, synergy... think synergy.

Some will say such a combination can never happen, i remain an unrepentant optimist.

For newbies: D = Dru; G = Gazzuz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Tyche:

Drop your Hotmail bro grin

First drop your sister's number.. I want to give her something than your mom is next

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2019
dru23:

Well I do agree with you 100% ..Full synthetic is the best. It is what I use on my uber cars ...never had a problem with it ...

"consensus ad idem"... the beginning of a new era
Berlin wall is broken... dotted lines soon to be jointly signed
DG limited uploading!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2019
dru23:

First drop your sister's number.. I want to give her something than your mom is next

Grow up big bro.
Grow up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Brakepads available.

I wanted to ask the price, but I got this type for 3000naira with 6 months guarantee.

I bought tie rod socket also for 3000.

Next time sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2019
dru23:

If you love your car ..please bro doubt use Mobil xhp o ..follow the car manual ,check the oil cap .. It will say 5w30 or so ..cars on uber go through a lot of stress... take care of that car
Thanks Sir, I will do that before going for inspection this morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2019
dru23:

If you roll with gutter breed pigs, they will drag you down to their level and defeat you with experience

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2019
jesusson2020:

I wanted to ask the price, but I got this type for 3000naira with 6 months guarantee.

I bought tie rod socket also for 3000.

Next time sir.

I am happy for you sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2019
dru23:

People wonder why I don't buy naija used cars ..

Who are you? A myopic wannabe non entity, classless, with gutter breed attitudes and still writing jamb

Stop deceiving yourself, people can see through your facade, your online persona is far from reality and it's not rocket science to deduce that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tywohakym: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Please receive sense
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Na lie ....one hard working driver here do 2k on uber and 58k offline yesterday grin. Infact any partner not collecting 50k weekly rental should go to yaba left
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2019
The discussion now about oil is making sense and not abuse here and there.
Meanwhile, nothing wey person no go see for this work. Picked up two oloshos within lekki phase 1, drop off point, "The Place" Admiralty Rd.
Both of them alighted and left the two back doors wide open. No quarrel, nothing nothing.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Tyche:

Who are you? A myopic wannabe non entity, classless, with gutter breed attitudes and still writing jamb

Stop deceiving yourself, people can see through your facade, your online persona is far from reality and it's not rocket science to deduce that

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Tyche:

If you roll with gutter breed pigs, they will drag you down to their level and defeat you with experience

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2019
dru23:

O boy that is your choice.. I guess most of you know much better than the car manufacture ... for those that are doing uber, your best bet is to look for good oil .. Ur cars are constantly on the road, doing more miles than the average cars .. For my cars with extended performance oil ,I do oil change every 12k miles .. This has been going on for two years plus now ..your cars are constantly getting a beaten.. You need to protect the engine...
I can bet you won't try stress an engine 12kmiles(20k kilometer) be4 an oil change grin, which is abt 4-5 months oo, no oil filter will even last that long on a constant use/abuse
That's the worst abuse any ehailing car can go through,(if u see the stress those greedy drivers put that car through cry )
For me I use a cheaper fully synthetic 8k and I change oil every 4weeks that's about 1.3k miles, 2k kilometers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2019
franksam2009:
I can bet you won't try stress an engine 12kmiles(20k kilometer) be4 an oil change grin, which is abt 4-5 months oo, no oil filter will even last that long on a constant use/abuse
That's the worst abuse any ehailing car can go through,(if u see the stress those greedy drivers put that car through cry )
For me I use a cheaper fully synthetic 8k and I change oil every 4weeks that's about 1.3k miles, 2k kilometers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Tyche:

Hello sir,

You sound so bitter and frustrated, you're on the same level with Gentlelife50, I was thinking Gentlelife50 is a car owner, I can't believe he has been on rental for the past 3 years, now I can understand the frustration, been on the job for 3years with no Achievement.

Uber was good b4, Wat was ur achievement wen it was good? Nothing!

This is not ordinary ooo, village powers is involve ooo, you guys need serious deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Another thing people fail to understand is oil filter, for me I think oil filter is even more important and more complicated than an engine oil, cos it's not transparent and neither can you see what's going on inside.
Oil filter can get clogged up at anytime no matter the quality or price and when that happens, it stresses the oil pump making it difficult for it to maintain it's pressure also causing it to fail and damage your engine at d process
So it's advisable to change ur oil filter constantly no matter the quality or price, it's still ok to re-use your quality oil if u wish but for me it's irritating, it's just like pissing and drinking it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2019
jesusson2020:

Hello sir,

You sound so bitter and frustrated, you're on the same level with Gentlelife50, I was thinking Gentlelife50 is a car owner, I can't believe he has been on rental for the past 3 years, now I can understand the frustration, been on the job for 3years with no Achievement.

Uber was good b4, Wat was ur achievement wen it was good? Nothing!

This is not ordinary ooo, village powers is involve ooo, you guys need serious deliverance.

What they actually said about you is true, you're no better than a pig.
If u ever stop mentioning me may you and all your family members go mad.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=franksam2009 post=79049028 I refuse to believe this bro, fake oil will never damage your engine but late oil change or delayed/late maintenance will damage ur piston rings or possibly engine bearings [/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Gentlelife50:

What they actually said about you is true, you're no better than a pig.
If u ever stop mentioning me may you and all your family members go mad.

Yes call me pig, no problem.

I can only put you in prayers, you need Jesus my beloved senior uncle in Uber driving. Ur village people is after u.

In my 180days in Uber, on Tuesday is my worst day, it was so dull that I start been afraid. But I did 60secs prayer, and God revealed to me, that this place will be my stepping stone.

Now I can imagine Tyche, u and the rest, that was in this business the good old days as u claim, but achieve nothing.

Get Jesus involve, so u will succeed.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2019
Please, I need a car for rent at a fair rate.
Well experienced and faithful delivery.

Kindly contact me on 08066512335(WhatsApp as well)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), GeneralZodd(m), TheModerator and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.