Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758310 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
franksam2009:
"I'm so sorry I Don't have change, do you mind if I buy you airtime or maybe make a transfer"
There a 70% chance the rider will forfeit ND go
Moreover you should always hv change, form a habit of stocking #200×5 on ur dashboard, always replace when you close for d day

Form a habit of...... Yen yen yen undecided

So people don't run out of change Abi? In your years on this job, you've never ever run out of change baa?

Just keep your perfection for your riders. Every driver here knows we all run out of change at times. It's not a crime.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
jceesquare:
This drama is just so confusing.
Who do I keep tabs on now? �

Same here, immediately I drop rider I will rush here to see d next drama.
I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
slamstanlee:
one rider from igbo elerin, lasu road to vi, last week she wanted us to check every now and then. Said if it more than the amount she had she will end trip and continue with public trans....
At a point na she hold my phone dey check am grin
Las las trip wasn't up to 6k

I won't give anyone my phone, i honestly don't like picking riders that are price conscious. All I'll be hearing, my money will have been up to 5k now, only to end trip and be seeing 2500. The kind of eyes I use to look them and uber ehn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
izzou:

The Frank guy always has an insultive way to drop his view

Calling someone senseless for nothing
I'm sorry about that but I dislike people being/acting senseless thinking they are right.

A guy conveyed a client 4rm lekki to airport on bolt and got 5200 surge trip, driver insist trip should be more than, he reviewed and kept rider waiting for over 10min, Las Las rider ask him to forward account details and amount ones review is done.
Las Las nothing changed, Up to date driver is yet to get an alert, is this not senselessness?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2019
franksam2009:
I'm sorry about that but I dislike people being/acting senseless thinking they are right.

A guy conveyed a client 4rm lekki to airport on bolt and got 5200 surge trip, driver insist trip should be more than, he reviewed and kept rider waiting for over 10min, Las Las rider ask him to forward account details and amount ones review is done.
Las Las nothing changed, Up to date driver is yet to get an alert, is this not senselessness?

Still with the "senseless" thing
Gosh!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2019
thebigkendo:

Is like you know him
Abeg is Uncle Egbon Dru really 36 years old? grin grin

I have alway pictured him as a 21 year old "money miss road" or "daddy's money" angry angry angry
Forget d childish memes. Oga dru nah Arugbo Ojo. Baba Agbalagba. Agbalagbi toh ju Agbalagba lo. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Only the Almighty God is "Arugbo ojo".
. Just a correction

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2019
shollywendy1:
. Just a correction
lol
Lets just use d word "Agba"
I think that's d highest grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2019
see them.... And unna say we de derail

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2019
The thread is already divided, derailed. Far from its purpose of been created a long time ago.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2019
We r no more on track. Whats all these. All i c is egocentrism and i too know. Lets kuku change d name of d group to Andy Ruiz Joshua ring. Lets afford ourselves brain and lets see how we can move to greater heights. All these fighting mode is not leading us anywhere at all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
slamstanlee:
yes o. Very different wink
. Abuja driving sef different grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
shollywendy1:
. Just a correction
yes I know. Just Exaggerating grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Are you the lady? Why are you defending her?

Defending? Can you read and comprehend? What's my business with the lady? I was only concerned about you bring your family and personal issues to the thread.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
pope191:

I won't give anyone my phone, i honestly don't like picking riders that are price conscious. All I'll be hearing, my money will have been up to 5k now, only to end trip and be seeing 2500. The kind of eyes I use to look them and uber ehn
bro u no lie. One rider once told me if her fare gets to 3k I should let her know so she’ll come down and take public bus that’s all she have. I knew the fare won’t get to 3k so I told her it’s better we go offline and she gives me d 3k. So she did and we ended d trip at N700. So taxify will only charge 15% on N700 alone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
dru23:

You are so correct.. I will use myself as an example.. One of my cars had a /c compressor issue.. The a/c will only work at night only, so I had to give the car out for 20k week rental till I fix the compressor, I spent over 100k to fix the compressor, the tokunbo ones you see at ladipo are try your luck.. They can only give u 1 week warranty.. I had to change compressor 3 times and was told to convert to manual compressor.. I said to myself that is not how the car was designed o.. I went to ebay bought one for $55.00 and a/c dryer .. .got it to Naija and a month later the a/c is so chilling riders are complaining the car is too cold.. And I took it to Radauto for installation... so my brother you are very rite o
I said it.dru now drives on the platform cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
xana101:
bro u no lie. One rider once told me if her fare gets to 3k I should let her know so she’ll come down and take public bus that’s all she have. I knew the fare won’t get to 3k so I told her it’s better we go offline and she gives me d 3k. So she did and we ended d trip at N700. So taxify will only charge 15% on N700 alone.
smart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:

Dru23 just likes to comment to remain relevant on the platform, stop answering him, he has no car to give you, he also a driver forming a boss, until I see one person on the platform attest to the fact that he has given them a vehicle.
you caught on real fast bro. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:

Check properly sir, you have gonorrhea
super lol.epic comeback grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who else visits the mechanic every week for one issue or the other. When I was about completing the 14th trip for this week on uber before I start enjoying 3% that's when this car knew it's time to visit the mechanic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I would not have cursed her father in my mind.
He said 'your father'. How is that a curse? grin
It's just a phrase or an incomplete sentence wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by r4blessing: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello

Please I need estimates for the following parts for corolla 05:

1. set of front bearing
2. Lower arm bushings
3. Linkage set
4. front brake pads
5. Stab bushings
6. 1 shock absorber
7. back engine seating
8. Gear seating

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
franksam2009:
"I'm so sorry I Don't have change, do you mind if I buy you airtime or maybe make a transfer"
There a 70% chance the rider will forfeit ND go
Moreover you should always hv change, form a habit of stocking #200×5 on ur dashboard, always replace when you close for d day
Is it your change? Why you carry the matter like this na cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
r4blessing:
Hello

1. set of front bearing
2. Lower arm bushings
3. Linkage set
4. front brake pads
5. Stab bushings
6. 1 shock absorber
7. back engine seating
8. Gear seating

Thanks
I replaced some parts on your list last week if we discussing Corrolla here.

Linkage set - 6000(new)
Break pad - 5000
Bushing - both 2500*2= 5000
Back engine seat-6000
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
How did oga Gazzuzz end up with the meme gang lately?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
r4blessing:
Hello

1. set of front bearing
2. Lower arm bushings
3. Linkage set
4. front brake pads
5. Stab bushings
6. 1 shock absorber
7. back engine seating
8. Gear seating

Thanks

JP to the rescue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
r4blessing:
Hello

1. set of front bearing
2. Lower arm bushings
3. Linkage set
4. front brake pads
5. Stab bushings
6. 1 shock absorber
7. back engine seating
8. Gear seating

Thanks

Hub bearing is 2500-3000 new---tokunbo is around 5-6k
Low arm bushing--not sure
Linkage set (2) both 2000naira for 2 (new)

Front brake pad--the brand I use is asimco no dust is 3500

Front shock is 4-5k

The rest I don't know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
aaronson:
How did oga Gazzuzz end up with the meme gang lately?

He's always been.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
radautoworks:

He's always been.
just noticed it lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
pope191:

See para... Easy boss, me don enter once chance wit d olosho I carry, but it is well... Some hours I sent my last post about carring someone. I first tackle the guy as my rating deh em hand, have to make him understand rider said she is going to banana island and you said I should take her to 1004, she's d one in the car and she's giving me attitude at the end if she shout kidnap or sometin else I'll b d one to face it, my guy understand ask me to end trip and let her find her way, I did that at 500 naira. Now face girl, u r no longer on my app, please take me to banana island, just to pick sometin and then to 1004, peg price @ 3500 right after 2 toll gate... Happy me, nah soh I zoom beat traffic light, deh pursue me from chevron reach osapa traffic, start playing video and all, offence is 100k, before I know rider don come down trying to get another bus... Me: officer, no let us talk to much, what can I do? He Look at me I don't need ur money, you will go to the office... Oga that's long story, talk quick, before I lose my rider... Officer you can't have our money in your hand, we have to go to bank, deh start trying to shout at me and what I'll face in their office... Me: oga let me give you 3k here let's die dis matter .. officer: 10k is what we will take... Me: OK, I'll give you 5k, call rider back into the car, deep hand inside pocket and gave dem the 4k I'm sure of getting from d trip.... Las las nah free trip plus toll I do. Another rider waiting for me zoom I go
na street forge you.na Street you be .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m), Abdulstoic, konkoabove and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.