Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4737976 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
franksam2009:
I'm sorry about that but I dislike people being/acting senseless thinking they are right.

A guy conveyed a client 4rm lekki to airport on bolt and got 5200 surge trip, driver insist trip should be more than, he reviewed and kept rider waiting for over 10min, Las Las rider ask him to forward account details and amount ones review is done.
Las Las nothing changed, Up to date driver is yet to get an alert, is this not senselessness?
the day you begin to understand that everybody thinks that their opinion is right. Just as you think this your senseless post is right, the better your life becomes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
nwizu042:

Still with the "senseless" thing
Gosh!!!!
he'll never learn. That's how hypocrite thinks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls am I the only one that’s not been paid by Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
1daboi:
he'll never learn. That's how hypocrite thinks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
knowyeknot:
Pls am I the only one that’s not been paid by Uber

Am in the same shoes bro
Instead of my balance to refresh from #0. Its started from where it stop
Me just no understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
1daboi:
the day you begin to understand that everybody thinks that their opinion is right. Just as you think this your senseless post is right, the better your life becomes.
wait grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who else notice that the trio or quad accounts of dru/jesus/mohammed/lolity /and many more are offline same time.... Not easy to manage so many accounts I guess

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akupuncture: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
10years ban
Pls can anybody tell if this is from Uber or Taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
deedee44:

He said 'your father'. How is that a curse? grin
It's just a phrase or an incomplete sentence wink

I hear you... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Akupuncture:
10years ban
Pls can anybody tell if this is from Uber or Taxify
Visit the office, they will unblock it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:
Who else notice that the trip or quad accounts of dru/jesus/mohammed/lolity /and many more are offline same time.... Not easy to manage so many accounts I guess
I dey tell you, the nigga has been caught red handed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
lekbel09:
Yoruba go say "Bi iro ba lo fun Ogun odun ojo kan bayii ni oto ma de ba" .Dru is a pathological liar with narcissistic tendencies.Another blessing okoro in disguise very rotten human being.C him worwor face
blood of Zachariah ! grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
See these riders you call after accepting their request, call when you are at the gate and swipe arrived and they expect you to call again.
Na waoo, just start the trip they will run and call by force.
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Dinma27 post=79234595]Can honda civic 2009 do Uber? I mean cost effective wise[/quopte]

YES SIR

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akupuncture: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Visit the office, they will unblock it

It not my account. A friend received it from his driver and sent it to me. I am inquiring if anybody here knows whether its from Uber or Taxify.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Akupuncture:

It not my account. A friend received it from his driver and sent it to me. I am inquiring if anybody here knows whether its from Uber or Taxify.
It's from Taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:
Who else notice that the trio or quad accounts of dru/jesus/mohammed/lolity /and many more are offline same time.... Not easy to manage so many accounts I guess
yes o, even this franksam2009 is beginning to sound druish too grin we need to observe him as well. First they start being defensive then memes...if u know u know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Akupuncture:

It is from taxify. Taxify no too get banning issue except for pricing. Just go to their office at lekki and they'll unban the person.
If na Uber, forget it! They will never unban the person and in some case(s) or even many cases, they will never give you the major reason for the ban.

That was how they deactivated me and I went to their office at Maryland, they were unable to give me a reason. I have a fantastic rating. I flow well with my riders and some give me tips. I have been on Uber for almost 2 years. Those guys just treat drivers like shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sanitation going on
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:

Only the wise ones can relate grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
eherbal:
this is the weakest defence I've seen my whole life.my three year old could've done better.you were not mentioned by the way.why quickly jump to conclusions? as far as I'm concerned,this ugly looking piece of shit is YOU,JESUSSON2020. Shame on you,dru23, Mohammedson2020,and every alternate moniker you've ever used to fool yourself here.8)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
1daboi:
yes o, even this franksam2009 is beginning to sound druish too grin we need to observe him as well. First they start being defensive then memes...if u know u know

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
chillex8:
https://www.nairaland.com/5238594/breaking-customs-import-duty-been

cc Dru23

I see am ,last last na final buyer go pay for the increase

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
eherbal:
you're a very smart bro.right now he's probably looking for the moniker to respond with.such a low lifeundecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Xneg:

Abeg now let the wounded sleeping lion n lioness,(several monikers ) recover.
Thevisit guy just visited dis thread once and sent them to hideout.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oh nooo
u see he's already awake.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Which kind wahala b dis, rider calling me ard 11pm because of her transfer that did not drop

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
pope191:
Which kind wahala b dis, rider calling me ard 11pm because of her transfer that did not drop
Customer is always right. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Customer is always right. Lol

grin I have drop her since yesterday, business transaction terminated

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
rationalmind:

Considering the stress you guys put the vehicles through coupled with the use of substandard and toks parts, I would think those who don't are good at ignoring[/b][b] smiley

Or their time never reach.. Life na turn by turn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SenatorJChris and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.