Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735642 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
sconp:

Damn! You beat me to it, I was just about to say the same. For any part asked about here he seems to have repaired that same part of time or another.

Well him cars fit plenty sha

Or a company driver

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

no please, not another one....
I was only helping a brother out.... he was derailing without caution at the slightest provocation....

but all is well now... carry on!

I have always enjoyed the info shared on the thread even though I have been on the fence ever since!
yes bro.

The solution is..please you all should ignore (him) stop quoting him..in a little time he will fade away

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

well lots of comments will be deleted and the thread will be very disorganized!

extremely disorganized.... I'd say we forge ahead!

True irrelevant comments would be deleted, the thread would however be easier to read and scroll through.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
sconp:

Lastma officials would be jubilating now, these new laws na die o. The punishment is almost like deathrow.
It will not work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
famousguy01:
My engine block broke on Sunday on my way coming back from owerri just after ore, due to oil pump failure I’m about buying another tokunbo engine because I don’t want to work my engine now and start facing another issues later concerning engine. My mechanic first told my that the ‘borale’ engine is 270k for 09’ Corolla I told him it’s too much so I told my customer that’s into spearpart in ladipo to help me price and he told me 170k, my mechanic called me this morning again telling me he has gone to another place that it’s 250k. Pls can anybody tell me the right price and a good car engine seller I can meet in ladipo because I intend to put back my car on the road as soon as possible. Thanks as you help me with ur feed back
you shouldn't have asked ur kazeem in the first place to go price an engine for ya, those guys are criminals.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tyche:

You have wife and kids? Damn!!! How unlucky they are to have you. They deserve an award for putting up with such petulance, loquacious pompocity and idiotic tantrums grin on a daily basis.

When do you have to for them as they said you are online 24/7? Abi na all of una dey manage the NL account grin

On a serious note, tell me where you at let me buy you some drink joor
Sorry sir, but I think you might have to break dat grammar down biko.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

She stated that Japan gives visa on arrival as if any country can enter Japan easily .. Correct me if am wrong, we have over 100 countries in the world ,Japan allows only a fraction of that visa on arrival, Japan is way more advanced Yankee, in terms of technology... their currency Yen is almost matching the dollar .

dru23:

Madame sorry , I didnt get your time this morning.. I was on the road... But I like those pictures , but the one that me laugh is the one your hubby was showing off the yen ... now I know for fact that 10,000 Yen = $100 this is how I can tell the value, u always take 2 zeros from the Yen ,it will give u the dollar amount, so on to the matter , I saw about 30,000 Yen equals $300.00 and than about 6000 Yen ,which equals $60.00 so the total is $360, First class chop all the money ,this is when I do pass my neighbour comes into play ...u come dey display $360.00 lol

undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
I have to give kudos to some guys here.... izzou something and some others.....

wow, your aim and concentration is top notch.... I don't know if they derailed at some point but through out the recent saga, he and some other peeps remained focused on the aim Of the thread....

even JPworld....

I have to commend you guys, u are the kind of people that can just be taking only soup from the soup plate even when fish, kpomo, beef, turkey ET all full everywhere.....

kudos..

grin grin grin

Make una pity us for this thread naa

Abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Today was one of the worst experience for me so far on this job.
So I got my first request at about 6am and the rider called almost

immediately.
Rider : Goodmorning, I want you to pick up my Grandma from Abesan

Estate to Festac Town.

Me : On my way... thinking already that it is going to be a quite

ride cos Grandma is going to sit at the back and probably sleeps off

after 5 to 10 minutes on our way. Never knew that I'm in for a

shocker.

Got to pick up location - First shocker, grandma said, why are your tires dirty ?
ME : because of the rain and bad road.
Second shocker :
Grandma : Hope you've not started the trip ?
Me : No ma.
Grandma : Show me where you normally start the trip and let me see you start the trip.

On our way, while in little traffic along mosalaci... Grandma asked me which way do you want to take ?
Me : I have checked my map and the best rout to avoid traffic is tru airport.

Third shocker: thought Grandma was already sleeping. After paying for the toll at airport road, Grandma said, why didn't you collect the receipt ? you people are the ones encouraging corruption ... bla bla bla...
Me : Softly said to Grandma that my belief is that, instead of those big ogas to "chop" the money, it's better this commoner to pockets the money. Before I could finish... Grandma interrupted and said, the 200 naira is going to be added to my money, so I should be the one to decide whether[left][/left] to collect receipt or not, and not you.

Fourth Shocker :

Very close to dropp off point - Grandma said that I am going to take her back to ABESAN. I take style scratch my head say I don enter am today for my mind.

Forgot to tell you guys that we are on a destination trip .
While waiting for Grandma to come back...
another request enter, (towards your destination) Na wetin uber tell me that, I pickam immediately. For my mind, I don escape from Grandma, I go find one story tell her.

Before calling rider, I said a small prayer - I hope say this one go take me to sangotedo very far away from Grandma. Immediately, rider called, You no go believe where rider dey go.... Amuwodofin.
I jejely tell rider say I no go.
Las las, I bring Grand back to Abesan.

Now here are the bad experiences.
Second rider from Gowan estate going to Akute. Ordinarily, I for no go but due to say na long trip and my cancellation rate dey very bad.
I accepted to go.

On our way... I began to perceive some foul smell. For my mind, I think say na as a result of the dirty water wey I enter.
Got to drop off point. Rider quickly paid, before I could bring out 100 naira change to give rider, rider don disappear (don quickly waka).

Still wondering what could have happened.... Just noticed some stains on the front seat. Turned out that rider "poopoo" for trouser.
OH MY! MY !
I asked around for a car wash near by, on my way to car wash...
Met small traffic on the way. Before you could say UBER, one stupid bike wey carry something like car engine just smash my side mirror and ran away. I couldn't chase him because of traffic. Na so the guy go sha !
Abeg GAZZUZ, if na one of your delivery guys, make I come collect money to replace my side mirror. grin

Anyway sha, I just finished replacing the side mirror now, cos I had to wait for my panel beater to finish works wey come before me. Cost me 4k plus workmanship. Also finished downloading one bottle of cold heineken now to cool my temper.
E be like say my village people come out today... I don close for today, tomorrow is another day.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dannybrasky(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin sorry,one of those days. Grandma's case was better than d poo poo in my own opinion grin

confusedworld17:
Today was one of the worst experience for me so far on this job.
So I got my first request at about 6am and the rider called almost

immediately.
Rider : Goodmorning, I want you to pick up my Grandma from Abesan

Estate to Festac Town.

Me : On my way... thinking already that it is going to be a quite

ride cos Grandma is going to sit at the back and probably sleeps off

after 5 to 10 minutes on our way. Never knew that I'm in for a

shocker.

Got to pick up location - First shocker, grandma said, why are your tires dirty ?
ME : because of the rain and bad road.
Second shocker :
Grandma : Hope you've not started the trip ?
Me : No ma.
Grandma : Show me where you normally start the trip and let me see you start the trip.

On our way, while in little traffic along mosalaci... Grandma asked me which way do you want to take ?
Me : I have checked my map and the best rout to avoid traffic is tru airport.

Third shocker: thought Grandma was already sleeping. After paying for the toll at airport road, Grandma said, why didn't you collect the receipt ? you people are the ones encouraging corruption ... bla bla bla...
Me : Softly said to Grandma that my belief is that, instead of those big ogas to "chop" the money, it's better this commoner to pockets the money. Before I could finish... Grandma interrupted and said, the 200 naira is going to be added to my money, so I should be the one to decide whether[left][/left] to collect receipt or not, and not you.

Fourth Shocker :

Very close to dropp off point - Grandma said that I am going to take her back to ABESAN. I take style scratch my head say I don enter am today for my mind.

Forgot to tell you guys that we are on a destination trip .
While waiting for Grandma to come back...
another request enter, (towards your destination) Na wetin uber tell me that, I pickam immediately. For my mind, I don escape from Grandma, I go find one story tell her.

Before calling rider, I said a small prayer - I hope say this one go take me to sangotedo very far away from Grandma. Immediately, rider called, You no go believe where rider dey go.... Amuwodofin.
I jejely tell rider say I no go.
Las las, I bring Grand back to Abesan.

Now here are the bad experiences.
Second rider from Gowan estate going to Akute. Ordinarily, I for no go but due to say na long trip and my cancellation rate dey very bad.
I accepted to go.

On our way... I began to perceive some foul smell. For my mind, I think say na as a result of the dirty water wey I enter.
Got to drop off point. Rider quickly paid, before I could bring out 100 naira change to give rider, rider don disappear (don quickly waka).

Still wondering what could have happened.... Just noticed some stains on the front seat. Turned out that rider "poopoo" for trouser.
OH MY! MY !
I asked around for a car wash near by, on my way to car wash...
Met small traffic on the way. Before you could say UBER, one stupid bike wey carry something like car engine just smash my side mirror and ran away. I couldn't chase him because of traffic. Na so the guy go sha !
Abeg GAZZUZ, if na one of your delivery guys, make I come collect money to replace my side mirror. grin

Anyway sha, I just finished replacing the side mirror now, cos I had to wait for my panel beater to finish works wey come before me. Cost me 4k plus workmanship. Also finished downloading one bottle of cold heineken now to cool my temper.
E be like say my village people come out today... I don close for today, tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Guys please what is going on with these yellow cab/oko asewo driver at most of the garages in Lagos. I have seen them putting up fight with uber drivers picking rider. Can't private car pick rider from public garage again or even park to relax or is there any rule to "public garage". I have witnessed 2different case at Anthony garage (called Oshodi garage ).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Rider pooing in vehicle. Na wa O.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
SHOOPSYN:
Guys please what is going on with these yellow cab/oko asewo driver at most of the garages in Lagos. I have seen them putting up fight with uber drivers picking rider. Can't private car pick rider from public garage again or even park to relax or is there any rule to "public garage". I have witnessed 2different case at Anthony garage (called Oshodi garage ).

In most parts of the world, taxi drivers and e-hailing drivers are enemies. Strong one for that matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
radautoworks:

Weyreypey come see mumu
He's having orgasmic vibrations due to the chat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
famousguy01:
My engine block broke on Sunday on my way coming back from owerri just after ore, due to oil pump failure I’m about buying another tokunbo engine because I don’t want to work my engine now and start facing another issues later concerning engine. My mechanic first told my that the ‘borale’ engine is 270k for 09’ Corolla I told him it’s too much so I told my customer that’s into spearpart in ladipo to help me price and he told me 170k, my mechanic called me this morning again telling me he has gone to another place that it’s 250k. Pls can anybody tell me the right price and a good car engine seller I can meet in ladipo because I intend to put back my car on the road as soon as possible. Thanks as you help me with ur feed back
Go with a good mechanic that knows what he's doing, you will buy peace of mind. Contact gazzuzz
I've followed him to get for someone before and I can categorically tell you that he knows what he's doing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
I want to buy car ooo. How can you help me bring it in from yankee.
Carshopper:
Dont Yen or Yuan me nonsense ..na dollars we dey spend jor from 9ja

2006 Kia Rio.....loading loading loading .... My Fav

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
SHOOPSYN:

Pick rider? I can understand that

But to relax? You better stay safe. Avoid such areas abeg

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I have made it in life, I am on a trip with idowest.
We are at zlatan house right now.
grin
Who is idowest?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
mistadayo:
I want to buy car ooo. How can you help me bring it in from yankee.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
mrjaydee:
I think it's high time we create another Uber/Bolt Thread. This thread has been made useless. Enough of all this Jabs and memes it's getting really boring.
He will follow, his "mumuness" is everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
deedee44:

Who is idowest?
Lolzz, no be una musician? He was just making noise and the other was just asking me do know who he is? When we got to zlatan house he asked me again if I know zanku, they think everybody will be worshiping them. Me no even get time
It's like they want to do a collabor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
My worst day ever grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
deedee44:

undecided undecided

Lol ... by the time u do the conversion of 36000 Yen to dollar, I was off by $32.00 dummy ..wow , I did my conversion without even looking it up .. Dummy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

Who else has noticed that bricklayer has stop posting earnings since plus & minus with dru female driver grin grin

I wasn't online for the week, one of my offline client bought a tokunbo vehicle, request I drive him to abakaliki. How is huncle Gentlelife50?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

E pain am sha grin grin grin grin

Yes it pain me .. Nigerians dey follow blindly, this radauto is not paying your bills. Am sure she no send you.. Plus on top of it with your so called education, you still struggling.. So u now advising someone that has more than you .. If I tell the guy now bro bring 1m naira make we do business together... na story u go dey talk ..na just mouth ..I have come across people like him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
MoonlightDrive:
What is decarbonization? This is the second time this process is being recommended for my car. I was informed that it will improve fuel efficiency.Guru in the house is it worth it?
Don't take the risk o lol, if done wrong it's a big wahala.
Water and hydrogen peroxide will be pumped directly into ur injectors to wash engine internal components.
Prepare to buy a new catalyst sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

Who else has noticed that bricklayer has stop posting earnings since plus & minus with dru female driver grin grin

Hmmm ... reality will soon hit u bro.. Jesuson2020 is out there making money, dru23 is doing not too bad... but u bro.. Reality will set in soon.smh ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
deedee44:

Go with a good mechanic that knows what he's doing, you will buy peace of mind. Contact gazzuzz
I've followed him to get for someone before and I can categorically tell you that he knows what he's doing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

I wasn't online for the week, one of my offline client bought a tokunbo vehicle, request I drive him to abakaliki. How is huncle Gentlelife50?

Cool story dru bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

Yes it pain me .. Nigerians dey follow blindly, this radauto is not paying your bills. Am sure she no send you.. Plus on top of it with your so called education, you still struggling.. So u now advising someone that has more than you .. If I tell the guy now bro bring 1m naira make we do business together... na story u go dey talk ..na just mouth ..I have come across people like him.

This wan enter dru sha, pain am.. grin grin grin

I never even quoted radautoworks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You wish you had more then me bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

This wan enter dru sha.. grin grin grin

I never even quoted radautoworks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You wish you had more then me bro

I told you I know how to get under his skin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Xneg:

All these just to respond to a simple recommendation? Meanwhile who asked you to learn from me, this is exactly what I was saying, even basic comprehension is a problem. No hard feelings bruv.

Yes o ...you have nothing for me bro ...what recommendation do u have ...the only recommendation I need is how to make more money, which you can't help me with... what you make in a Year I make that in a week .. So what are going to teach me son, a broke n@/+ger like you. Come on bro ...be honest with yourself, wake up and smell the coffee ... you still struggling, funny guy .. Take advice from you or recommendation, if you had a fleet of cars on uber now, bro I will definitely hit you up for advice. Coz I want to learn, what do u have to offer to get to the next level... nothing, so we shouldn't be talking

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.