Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773792 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

Focus on making that money bro ..very important. U see I can afford to be on Nairaland and still make money... but u need to focus on ur bank account.. You see me and Radauto can fight all day and nite.. When the dust settles, she can afford to enter plane go Yankee and travel to naija back and fourth. I can afford to do that too. Travel go back to naija and have a bit of freedom to do what I want to do.. Now Xmas season will be approaching, the ports will be busy, people will be busy, the demand for good uber cars will increase so and so fourth .. I will be busy at that time ,and likely u will not see me on nairaland at .. That is the season cars will be cheap.....
So my point to those of you that supports either me or Radauto logically or blindly... when the dust settles from going back and fourth, I know I will be fine and my business will be fine ... but what about the rest of you guys? Think smart and logical... peace to you all
you can have your say ,but God will have His way.be humble bro,you don't wanna end up like your predecessors.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2019
eherbal:
you can have your say ,but God will have His way.be humble bro,you don't wanna end up like your predecessors.

Ok sir .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2019
timilehing:
You see why you should have finished secondary school?
Things are expensive in Tokyo & other top cities in Japan just like higher cost of living in Abuja, Portharcout and Highlands in Lagos compared to other places in Nigeria. I don't need to travel out of Naija to know that you bàká! Whatever the situation, if $100 is not alot of money in Japan, ¥10800 (≈exchange rate of $100) is not a lot of money too. Is that too difficult for you to understand

Gehraraheerre joor

Lol... only does that has been to Japan can relate.. Funny enough, funny enough to enter clubs in Tokyo is like 2000 Yen and some was like 3000.. That was like $20 to $30 , those are like cheap clubs... that is almost the same amount in Yankee ..
And than I went to Clubs in Osaka another city same price..
Good old days in Japan ... only few can relate......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2019
eherbal:
I truly believe those cars are coming,though the shots looks like a drive by. the only thing you can afford about those cars are the download pics.undecided

Yes looks like drive by ... but it can't be drive by ,according to one big boy on naira, he said I can't drive ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2019
darmilolah:

Don't do it

Why pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2019
" tariq Allah lays tariqina" طريق الله ليس طريقنا
Allah wahdah jay'al altharawat alfaqira"
Only for who can translate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2019
1984och:

Why pls?

First rules say don't borrow money to start a business. You can borrow to grow it.

There are lots of uncertainty with Ehailing business. It's not that kind of business you can make proper projection. Plus, external factor.

What if you get the loan sef and you ignorantly violate the traffic law and Lastma impound your vehicle with no option of fine? Just what if? #Thinkingoutloud#

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

The reason am replying is because of love Japan ..anything Japan you got my attention... now yen and dollar the difference is not that much to me o.. Japan is very expensive like Tokyo especially, so USA dollars will not go a long way. The last time I was their I change $100 to yen , and I didnt even get close to 10000 Yen... that money was gone fast fast.... To me dollar and yen the difference is not much to me .. The official yen rate is different from other rates...
You don't Love Nigeria anymore

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019
chillex8:

You don't Love Nigeria anymore

Any reasonable person will want to leave in a safe country . I no fit do this is my country, we go die for here etc ,we make am better, we dey talk we go make am better since our masters gave us independence.... That was at least 50 years ago.. It is just getting worse....
So back to Japan matter ,it is one of the safest country in the world.. Safer than Yankee ..but to me personally it is hard to find job in Japan that I will like.. Nice place to visit ,but if God bless me well, well over bless self, na house I go buy for that country, like a summer house ..I no dey enjoy cold weather like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2019
mistadayo:
I want to buy car ooo. How can you help me bring it in from yankee.

What car do you have in mind?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2019
I've been trying to upload drivers license for over 3weeks on uber. They keep bouncing it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

Any reasonable person will want to leave in a safe country . I no fit do this is my country, we go die for here etc ,we make am better, we dey talk we go make am better since our masters gave us independence.... That was at least 50 years ago.. It is just getting worse....
So back to Japan matter ,it is one of the safest country in the world.. Safer than Yankee ..but to me personally it is hard to find job in Japan that I will like.. Nice place to visit ,but if God bless me well, well over bless self, na house I go buy for that country, like a summer house ..I no dey enjoy cold weather like that
Am sure you understand the love am referring to. Why you dey rigmarole ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
darmilolah:

First rules say don't borrow money to start a business. You can borrow to grow it.

There are lots of uncertainty with Ehailing business. It's not that kind of business you can make proper projection. Plus, external factor.

What if you get the loan sef and you ignorantly violate the traffic law and Lastma impound your vehicle with no option of fine? Just what if? #Thinkingoutloud#

Preach!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2019
VIO just full mainland. If you don't have any business around national stadium just take the bridge and go ooh. Thank me later.
But has anyone been stopped by them, what did they check.? Cos I saw them running after cars. Gave two yellow taxi tickets.
Pls any update ?
I no fit pay 20k ticket Biko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inspire22great: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Xneg:

What's the HP price?

THIS IS THE HP PRICE

#38000 weekly remittance * 4 weeks = #152000 monthly

#152000 * 18 month = #2736000 million HP price

He is requesting 10% deposit,which is #273600 before driver go even get to take the car

Driver that enter this kind contract for a 2004 Toyota Corolla nah confirm hard worker,the driver will experience the atmosphere of OYO

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
inspire22great:

THIS IS THE HP PRICE

He is requesting 10% deposit,which is #273600 before driver go even get to take the car

Driver that enter this kind contract for a 2004 Toyota Corolla nah confirm hard worker,the driver will experience the atmosphere of OYO

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VirusOO7(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
timilehing:
30k. No story
Good...

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VirusOO7(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
izzou:

No financial institution will give you a loan for this business, not to talk of "with less interest"

Your best bet? Opt for HP and spread it to 24 months

Please, when you say HP, you mean??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
darmilolah:

OK. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
VirusOO7:

Higher purchase. You make delivery for an agreed duration and total amount. The car become yours at the end of the duration
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
VirusOO7:

Hire purchase

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veekay: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
chucsmoore:
Mumu drivers wey no get sense. I will send U d info shortly and other interested parties. Got ur emails. Fat Earnings is surest way to keep soaring higher in this business and we are unstoppable.
Bro, please help me info on this too. Thanks. Veekay2100@yahoo.co.uk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Forget the promo it's a scam...
rotile247:
Good morning all, pls is Uber promo still on?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danbull: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good afternoon sirs and ma's, please I need a car for rentals or higher purchase. Please help a brother. Thank you. 09015155046. I stay on the mainland.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

Yes o ...you have nothing for me bro ...what recommendation do u have ...the only recommendation I need is how to make more money, which you can't help me with... what you make in a Year I make that in a week .. So what are going to teach me son, a broke n@/+ger like you. Come on bro ...be honest with yourself, wake up and smell the coffee ... you still struggling, funny guy .. Take advice from you or recommendation, if you had a fleet of cars on uber now, bro I will definitely hit you up for advice. Coz I want to learn, what do u have to offer to get to the next level... nothing, so we shouldn't be talking

Any little argument you call people you barely know broke, is anybody struggling your riches with you? Did I ever refer to your unlimited wealth? Dru I still insist you need an education, even those boys that brag about their fathers wealth in secondary school do it in a more sensible way

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
inspire22great:

THIS IS THE HP PRICE

I don't think 2.7 million is too much for a vehicle of almost 2m. I think it's a good deal

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
vicolame:

Finally THE ONE that has Sense came through, i can only doff my hat for you! Since this thread has turn to nuisance just cos of some selected few please let those of us that truly come here for something sensible follow the advice above and simply ignore the one guy that is making this place disgusting. It's so annoying when a whole full thread is filled with his replies and annoying memes Kilode na angry I think it's lack of self control for some people to just want to reply him, even i wanted to and after typing a long epistle i just deleted it cos it came to my mind that d guy will just reply with usual meme so a deranged like that should just be ignored like am sure he will be glad to jump on ds as usual even though i didn't tag him but amma just gonna ignore jare life is good grin

He gets it!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
VirusOO7:
Hi guys...
Thanks for the entertainment, it's quite hilarious.

Please, I'm getting a cars for Uber purpose and I just want to know the payment plan for now. How much do drivers deliver conveniently. Please, it will go a long way if I get an answer soon.

Thanks
Kind regards
V.
35k with a strong agreement paperwork

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), bobman(m), carzeem1, northbird, lorhema(f), Gentlelife50(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.