Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4736645 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
radautoworks:

I told you I know how to get under his skin grin grin

Old woman like you ...lol getting under what skin ? You think am one of your employee that u pay them 30k a mouth ..lol. U better go on a diet Aunty.. Under my skin .. Funny woman ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

This wan enter dru sha, pain am.. grin grin grin

I never even quoted radautoworks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You wish you had more then me bro

Yes levels dey now ... but I know that I have more than your family ..... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Where can one get a car loan with less interest for uber/bolt?

I need a loan of 2 million naira, and I would like to pay back in 18 months.

Any help pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

Yes levels dey now ... but I know that I have more than your family ..... grin

Ypu wish grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
1984och:

Any help pls?

No financial institution will give you a loan for this business, not to talk of "with less interest"

Your best bet? Opt for HP and spread it to 24 months

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
izzou:
My worst day ever grin
today was also my worse day on this hustle left home 6am work was going fine till I accepted to take one woman to ebesan estate from ikeja around 10am after drop off I was at the estate till 12 no request I drove to gowon estate stay another 2 hours no request I just vex drove to ikeja Joel oguniake still waited another hours no show I just jejely set destination to my house surulere request came. I still thank God for today 5k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

Ypu wish grin grin

Target before the end of the year ..get more cars on uber ..build up a good sizeable fleet. And invest in other area.. You laugh now ,but you cry later.... ..you need to step up ur game plan bro .. Time is going

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
ofime123:
today was also my worse day on this hustle left home 6am work was going fine till I accepted to take one woman to ebesan estate from ikeja around 10am after drop off I was at the estate till 12 no request I drove to gowon estate stay another 2 hours no request I just vex drove to ikeja Joel oguniake still waited another hours no show I just jejely set destination to my house surulere request came. I still thank God for today 5k.

Did my first trip by 9am. Got to Alausa and offline client called.... Lekki to and fro

I zoomed back to Festac only for madam to apologize and say it has been rescheduled angry

Oya na.... Make request come, another wahala

Finally got one at 5pm and he said he's going to Iyanaoba angry angry

Because request no dey no mean say I go accept anything

I still on app sha. Maybe my destiny today Na night

We thank the Lord still cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
izzou:

Did my first trip by 9am. Got to Alausa and offline client called.... Lekki to and fro

I zoomed back to Festac only for madam to apologize and say it has been rescheduled angry

Oya na.... Make request come, another wahala

Finally got one at 5pm and he said he's going to Iyanaoba angry angry

Because request no dey no mean say I go accept anything

I still on app sha. Maybe my destiny today Na night

We thank the Lord still cool
Go home and come back tomorrow, I try small sha plus 2.5k offline.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

that's the problem....
both of us cannot be having fun..... u are bad for sport!

but seriously, is that what u were doing over there?

pushing stuff?
I'm just curious, u know they said US is very structured and one will hardly be able to push without getting caught.....
how did u go push without getting caught!

normally I should report u to NDLEA but nah... they'd just beat ur sorry a55s silly and release u once again...

Haha am having fun bro.. But according to you I still dey naija now ....and am only forming big boy. Am just a regular driver forming boss up and down. I no fit enter Yankee now, dont mind me bro, am a small boy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

God bless your hustle bros

Na Jackie work get me as from tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
izzou:

No financial institution will give you a loan for this business, not to talk of "with less interest"

Your best bet? Opt for HP and spread it to 24 months

The HP amount is high. Someone will buy a car for 2 million and give u for over 3 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
1984och:

The HP amount is high. Someone will buy a car for 2 million and give u for over 3 million.

You're paying instalmentally naa grin

Some people usually put up corollas between 2.5m but it's mostly Nigerian used

If you can push 18 months, you can endure an additional 6 months grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

Ypu wish grin grin

Stop answering that disrespectful little boy jare. Grown folks discussion.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Nice one boss... I envy u

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
izzou:

God bless your hustle bros

Na Jackie work get me as from tomorrow
Lolzz, easy no be by power. Funny enough I drove back straight home around 2 o'clock as I was experiencing the request drought and slept till this evening came out to chase evening bonus only to get my first request and it was 2,700 they said I should take them back to area. They didn't know I stay around so I said they should simply give me the same amount, we are done now I am back home siping trophy and fish jare. Local man have to enjoy jare

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
pope191:

Nice one boss... I envy u
Bros na God

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
radautoworks:

Your husband carry dreads... does he pack it when you are making love?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, no be una musician? He was just making noise and the other was just asking me do know who he is? When we got to zlatan house he asked me again if I know zanku, they think everybody will be worshiping them. Me no even get time
It's like they want to do a collabor
I no sabi their faces sef, na after efcc deal with naira marley I just sabi his face. For now uber/taxify got all the time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dannybrasky(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Don't do this,its extreme!!! !!!

jarkbauer:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
deedee44:

I no sabi their faces sef, na after efcc deal with naira marley I just sabi his face. For now uber/taxify got all the time
Me sef no even sabi them, na only zlatan I fit manage recognize his face, it was when the idowest was busy mentioning his name that I got to know it's him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

I wasn't online for the week, one of my offline client bought a tokunbo vehicle, request I drive him to abakaliki. How is huncle Gentlelife50?

So it took a week to get to Abakaliki? Continue

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
jarkbauer:

Rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
deedee44:

Rubbish
Is like you just followed this thread, na so we see am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Computergloba:
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle.......

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Carfax Vehicle History Report

https://www.nairaland.com/3564073/carfaxvehicle-history-report-record-contact

For Autocheck Vehicle History

https://www.nairaland.com/3915973/autocheck-backed-experian-vehicle-record

NMVTIS

https://www.nairaland.com/4688333/nmvtis-vehicle-history-report-record

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal[/b]

24Hours Support

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
franksam2009:
Don't take the risk o lol, if done wrong it's a big wahala.
Water and hydrogen peroxide will be pumped directly into ur injectors to wash engine internal components.
Prepare to buy a new catalyst sha

Thanks for the feedback!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
1984och:

Any help pls?

Don't do it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Why is everybody vexing dru na. My brother just leave them. Let's go back to Uber business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
radautoworks:

Yes o ... instead make you correct one of your employee ... u talking about grown folks talk ....till now am still laughing my tail off ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
darmilolah:
Why is everybody vexing dru na. My brother just leave them. Let's go back to Uber business

Vex.. I no vex now ...u no see one of radauto employee that came to defend her honor ...see below within the guy talk

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

Yes o ... instead make you correct one of your employee ... u talking about grown folks talk ....till now am still laughing my tail off ....

That screenshot you are spamming this thread with, our dear keyboard millionaire, was an upper cut grin to your jaw bro.

To sign agreement with you dey hungry me, you go just read am upside down, sign your 100,000 naira capital away grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

Yes o ...you have nothing for me bro ...what recommendation do u have ...the only recommendation I need is how to make more money, which you can't help me with... what you make in a Year I make that in a week .. So what are going to teach me son, a broke n@/+ger like you. Come on bro ...be honest with yourself, wake up and smell the coffee ... you still struggling, funny guy .. Take advice from you or recommendation, if you had a fleet of cars on uber now, bro I will definitely hit you up for advice. Coz I want to learn, what do u have to offer to get to the next level... nothing, so we shouldn't be talking
you can make money with memes you know.its about the only thing you're good at bro.you wonderfully fail at everything else, undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.