Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742682 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
1daboi:
So I got request from eko hotel, drove in, rider waiting already. As I got to the exit gate, they said my money is #100 and I am like dude, I just came in and the guy was like #100 please, I just hissed and gave him. Now the question is, is this a norm? Cos I've never experienced this b4
After 10mins, you are charged 100naira per hour.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusson2020:

Same here, i wash my car myself, I wash better than car wash, I once worked in car wash place for few months.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
tojahh:
You guys are true to this hustle.. No one is claiming a boss to another, just everyone coming out to encourage each one.

I appreciate y'all, reminds me of my time in UAE.

Except dru who thinks he's the richest and calls people that correct him broke and the other dru23 who was a bricklayer and has been on the road to abakaliki.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
slamstanlee:
So that rider that gave me 8k for 6200 trip, called yesterday and was like: Stanley please i need you to pick me up @ the airport by 5am 2moro to eko hotel. I am at Morocco right now.
Are you available?
(Me wey dey like early morning sleep)
Ok. I will...
As we near destination she asked:
So how much is my bill?
(Two voices started fighting inside me, one said 10k the other said 5k)

Me: i am thinking of what to charge you now oo...
Rider; ok i will give u 15k. cool
Because you have been so nice. I will tell my colleagues about u. I may call you again.

I dey chill for ozumba road like this.
na to pursue 7 to 10k then call.it a day.
Una good morning o.

Mr. nice guy. Hope you won't light oven(s) lerra.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Xneg:

Except dru who thinks he's the richest and calls people that correct him broke and the other dru23 who was a bricklayer and has been on the road to abakaliki.

The only thing that anger u guys, is because I was posting my earnings. So you find every means possible to discredit me.

After posting my last week earning, eherbal mouth was sealed. Gentlelife50 finally respect himself, we are now at peace.
I'm so lucky, this week look like a week I will save 40k. getting plenty of offline trips, if I post my testimony now, village elders will come for me.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
They ask me to kip conditions... I'm on d condition now

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusson2020:

Same here, i wash my car myself, I wash better than car wash, I once worked in car wash place for few months.
I'm lucky then, my security man washes all cars in the compound.including mine wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
1daboi:
So I got request from eko hotel, drove in, rider waiting already. As I got to the exit gate, they said my money is #100 and I am like dude, I just came in and the guy was like #100 please, I just hissed and gave him. Now the question is, is this a norm? Cos I've never experienced this b4
Normal if u wait more than 10mins.
If there is a big event its free.
If you pick someone that lodged there. He can tell the security he is a guest.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=jesusson2020 post=79718511]

The only thing that anger u guys, is because I was posting my earnings. So you find every means possible to discredit me.

After posting my last week earning, eherbal mouth was sealed. Gentlelife50 finally respect himself, we are now at peace.
I'm so lucky, this week look like a week I will save 40k. getting plenty of offline trips, if I post my testimony now, village elders will come for me. [/quote

Since you refuse to have sense, nobody was upset because you were posting earnings, you were posting unrealistic and misleading earnings and we thought it could be better, check the earnings people posted this week, Stanley and some others making 20k and more a day, you will post 10k and be hailing uber like that's some thing compared to what we were making before the fair reduction. People even asked you basic question like how much fuel you used, you couldn't give any answer, instead you attacked them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
1daboi:
I'm lucky then, my security man washes all cars in the compound.including mine wink

You are very lucky ooo.

I see some Uber drivers telling me they pay 500naira at car wash, I was like u can't wash it yourself?

I will soon get tools to change oil, and service the car myself, then I collect the service money from owner.

When I will finally have my own car, some easy thing fixing my car, I will do it myself.

The hustle is real, at least when I become a man and finally have a family, my children will not suffer, what I have suffered.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=Xneg post=79719582][/quote]

I wasn't there before the fare reduction, so I don't know Wat you earn, for me what I earn with Uber is good, at the end of week my dashboard shows above 80k.

I did not manipulate the dashboard or use cheats as u guys have insinuated here, what you see is what I earn,and I use corolla.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusson2020:

You are very lucky ooo.

I see some Uber drivers telling me they pay 500naira at car wash, I was like u can't wash it yourself?

I will soon get tools to change oil, and service the car myself, then I collect the service money from owner.

When I will finally have my own car, some easy thing fixing my car, I will do it myself.

The hustle is real, at least when I become a man and finally have a family, my children will not suffer, what I have suffered.
Guy you want do everything ur self?
For me i wash car myself if i see it not that dirty and wont take my time.
But if it requires pressure flush or so, straight to car wash...
Instead of burning energy and time washing, i will use the 1hr+ to trade online and still gain something.
Life na jeje

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you need 1 of these sir.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Yes I do. I only do car wash 2wice a month cos I wash d engine too,
Apart from washing the engine no car wash fit wash my car that I will satisfy

Stop washing your engine

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Happened to me too some months bk, I paid #100
If its uber complain and show dem d receipt if its taxify just forget

They will charge u after 15 minutes.
If you don't spend up to 15mins then challenge them.
I dropped off a rider and got to gate
Sec: Oga #100
Me: for what
Sec: u stayed more than 15 minutes
Me: okay I brought a rider dt came to lodge let me call him
Oga security inside : let him go he's causing traffic already
Sec: just go but next time we charge after 15mins
Me: thank u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
radautoworks:

Stop washing your engine

Pls why?
So I can stop washing or is there an alternative?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
izzou:
Anyone using a white car for this job should be commended. In fact uber/bolt should give special surges for those with white cars cool

And that was how I scrubbed my car last night. Even the rain beat me small because of am angry

Woke up this morning feeling fresh cool. Got my first trip
Destination? Walter Carrington

As we were on Eko bridge(That flooded part), everyone was moving slowly oh angry

I just saw one Danfo speeding through the flood. I remembered all my sufferings last night and tear drops started falling from my eyes. cry

Splashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... That's the next thing I heard on my right side angry

After dropping rider, I came down to check the beautiful car I washed Yesternight

My reaction:

chai ,that thing dey pain!!! grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
radautoworks:

Stop washing your engine
Please tell me the implications ooo.
I don't even let them wash there even if they suggest.
I just dont feel comfortable. But i sometime ask they use that flush spray to flush that radiator/condenser area.
I mop the dirts on the engine area once in a while myself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
chillex8:

White Elantra.

cc U.K. Cross grin
I'm on it pronto any white Elantra now,na scrutiny.izzou,watch ya back grin

na only gazzuzz Sabi me for hia grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Yes I do. I only do car wash 2wice a month cos I wash d engine too,
Apart from washing the engine no car wash fit wash my car that I will satisfy
here we go again.another sob story.bricklayer story has expired. after this one,na gala for go slow traffic story we go hear. Lord of liars undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
BAZ001:

Pls why?

That's been discussed at length before on the forum. Recently here by gazzuzz too if I remember correctly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusson2020:

I'm so lucky, this week look like a week I will save 40k. getting plenty of offline trips, if I post my testimony now, village elders will come for me.
my mouth was sealed for wonderment of your humongous lies that was backed up by a shady earning from someone else's phone.look here boy,your lies have gone rotten,just like your career.i warned you to be humble,but you insisted on going on with your fake life. you'll soon be consumed.its just a matter of time boy.just a matter of time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
BAZ001:

Pls why?
Your mechanic smiles to the bank when push comes to shove with the electrical on your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=Blackbishop post=79707412]I need a corolla prolly 04/05 nt more than 650,000 for Uber pls[/quote
Manual transmission? Possible, don't mind gazzuzz and radautoworks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please how do I go about adding account t to my Uber app? does Uber accept savings account, and can I drive without lasdri? Urgent answers please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
eherbal:
my mouth was sealed for wonderment of your humongous lies that was backed up by a shady earning from someone else's phone.look here boy,your lies have gone rotten,just like your career.i warned you to be humble,but you insisted on going on with your fake life. you'll soon be consumed.its just a matter of time boy.just a matter of time

Boss u wicked oo...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Something is definitely wrong with uber destination. I was in V.I and needed to go home, so I set my destination to ojodu berger. Na so request enter as I rush happily, picked rider, started trip, lo and behold, na festac I see! Like wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
eherbal:
here we go again.another sob story.bricklayer story has expired. after this one,na gala for go slow traffic story we go hear. Lord of liars undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
1daboi:
Something is definitely wrong with uber destination. I was in V.I and needed to go home, so I set my destination to ojodu berger. Na so request enter as I rush happily, picked rider, started trip, lo and behold, na festac I see! Like wtf!!!

grin grin grin

Its called a SUB DESTINATION TRIP

Drop your rider in Festac, spend roughly two hours to come out of Festac, and then carry Ojota from Mile 2 grin

You should thank Uber, you know

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
eherbal:
I'm on it pronto any white Elantra now,na scrutiny.izzo
u,watch ya back grin

na only gazzuzz Sabi me for hia grin

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
I just came home now. Paid the close security to help me wash the car(I wouldn't want my heart broken again tomorrow)

I wan do 14 trips tomorrow. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na wa o
Just now @ lekki 1 i got a request as i dropped someone. I drove straight to pickup without calling, typically i do that if its
1. Around 1km
2.uber
3. Google map is great on the area.

Na so i reach pick up, call rider
Rider: oh you have arrived, you arrived so early... cant you just wait a little (in a friendly voice)

Me: sir the moment u request, it means u are ready to go, so it best i come quickly to pick you. But if you aren't ready i can cancel and go....
Rider; no wait, i am coming down.

A big advanced macho man and and one very lepa babe appeared.

Stood there talking. The man later walked up to the car and stretched 1k to me with a smile.
I collected it before asking what is it for... wink

Rider; she said you came too early, she is not ready to go now.
Take that for the stress. You can cancel.
Thank you sir.
5 mins don elapse, i still chop the cancellation fee.

Now i see she is going to GRA ooo.
My closing time axis.

One mind dey tell me to wait on the street small, she could be ready soon.
But i dey hungry make i go look for dinner then find mysef toward mainland mbok cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.