Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743689 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Its called a SUB DESTINATION TRIP

Drop your rider in Festac, spend roughly two hours to come out of Festac, and then carry Ojota from Mile 2 grin

You should thank Uber, you know
izzou, behave! grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
cross8701:

This was how this forum was until one uncle manage put a few cars on the platform and since then we no hear word again. #Resident slowpoke.

I might be slow poke .... But not slow to the money.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please sir.. Let's just continue to enjoy good read from all and sundry here. No need for this showy display.

Las las every Nigerian go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Xneg:

Except dru who thinks he's the richest and calls people that correct him broke and the other dru23 who was a bricklayer and has been on the road to abakaliki.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
tojahh:
Please sir.. Let's just continue to enjoy good read from all and sundry here. No need for this showy display.

Las las every Nigerian go dey alright.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Bro urs is quiet ok,
I remember sometime last week I washed d car and ready for work d next day, I got the very first request rider street was muddy and very bad rider say make enter, half way into the street car got stocked in mud, na so I manage bring car out after a lot of tire rolling splashing mud on the left side of the car cry, I just weak.
Over 1hr of intensive washing was destroyed within minutes, I had to go to car wash cos the splash was too much
Lolzz, I can relate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusson2020:

The only thing that anger u guys, is because I was posting my earnings. So you find every means possible to discredit me.

After posting my last week earning, eherbal mouth was sealed. Gentlelife50 finally respect himself, we are now at peace.
I'm so lucky, this week look like a week I will save 40k. getting plenty of offline trips, if I post my testimony now, village elders will come for me.
I can see you can't do without mentioning me, so you and your madam are not tired?
Anyways if you stop madness be una own.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please how do I go about adding account t to my Uber app? does Uber accept savings account, and can I drive without lasdri? Urgent answers please

They accept savings grin grin lasdri 2k but if den impound ur car 20k grin but since I do d mumu lasdri nobody don ask me for lasdri
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
drmikeadams:

They accept savings grin grin lasdri 2k but if den impound ur car 20k grin but since I do d mumu lasdri nobody don ask me for lasdri
Thanks for the response, but one more thing, what about the swift code and TIN?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Debosneh31:

Swift depends on the bank, if you don't know your swift code which can be easily gotten online, just put in the bank name, it will still work. For your tin just go to any FIRS office, you won't spend 30mins.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Xneg:

Swift depends on the bank, if you don't know your swift code which can be easily gotten online, just put in the bank name, it will still work. For your tin just go to any FIRS office, you won't spend 30mins.

God bless u boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Was dropping a rider off at the international Airport, so before I got to the drop off point, I ended the trip and rider paid and tipped me 1k grin. Immediately, I checked how many Uber X was ahead of me and I saw 1-5 so I just kuku dey drive slow after I drop rider with the hope say request go enter ASAP and I go chop the 5h parking lot fee wey Uber go add for the trip.
Before I could say Jack, I see those tow truck for my back, na so I quit stalling, I turn for under bridge to go car park, them still dey follow me. Naxo request enter, I call rider asap, her description of where she was wasn't good, so I no no kuku wait to pick her, cos the tow truck still dey behind me. Naxo I go turn again. As I take the turn, them just free me go their way. Naxo I take excape today ooo.

P.S. always be vigilant and use your mirrors when u are around the airport.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Xneg:

Please house my drivers license is not uploading since yestday..
What can i do
I am registering newly....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Debosneh31:

grin grin go online u go see ur bank swift code;;den sleep and wake up any number u see for dream use am as TIN e go work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
My drivers license is not uploading on uber
Pls wat can i do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Xneg:

Pls is there any fee to be paid to get the tin?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Strat632:

Pls is there any fee to be paid to get the tin?

Originally free but that will take about a week or two, so just pay the 3k and get it, if you're lucky you can beat it down to 2k, depending on how hungry the person you meet is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good evening house, hope we all had a great day? Pls my license have being approved for over 3 days now but d app still showing me getting your account ready since then. Pls what is d next step after approving my license?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Xneg:

Originally free but that will take about a week or two, so just pay the 3k and get it, if you're lucky you can beat it down to 2k, depending on how hungry the person you meet is.
LOL grin....Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Strat632:
Good evening house, hope we all had a great day? Pls my license have being approved for over 3 days now but d app still showing me getting your account ready since then. Pls what is d next step after approving my license?

Have done the test and also the training?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Skolex:
My drivers license is not uploading on uber
Pls wat can i do?
What do mean not uploading? Is it showing any error?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Computergloba:
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle.......

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Carfax Vehicle History Report

https://www.nairaland.com/3564073/carfaxvehicle-history-report-record-contact

For Autocheck Vehicle History

https://www.nairaland.com/3915973/autocheck-backed-experian-vehicle-record

NMVTIS

https://www.nairaland.com/4688333/nmvtis-vehicle-history-report-record

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal[/b]

24Hours Support

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:39am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Tyche post=79709624][/quote]

undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2019
alstarmayo:
Don't need that "catalyst biscuit" it's the spacer I need so that it can turn off the check engine. That biscuit is useless as far as I'm concerned it won't turn off the check engine light neither will it effectively do the job of catalyst.

If you have a contact for O2 sensor spacer, please let me have it

Please did the 02 spacer fix your problem? How is the fuel consumption after ward
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2019
eherbal:
here we go again.another sob story.bricklayer story has expired. after this one,na gala for go slow traffic story we go hear. Lord of liars undecided
I think u quote the wrong post

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin go online u go see ur bank swift code;;den sleep and wake up any number u see for dream use am as TIN e go work

I used my bvn grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2019
I don upload my license tire keep getting this message

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2019
My license and picture is still in review and I was told I would be activated yesterday, which way forward pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2019
slamstanlee:
Na wa o
Just now @ lekki 1 i got a request as i dropped someone. I drove straight to pickup without calling, typically i do that if its
1. Around 1km
2.uber
3. Google map is great on the area.

Na so i reach pick up, call rider
Rider: oh you have arrived, you arrived so early... cant you just wait a little (in a friendly voice)

Me: sir the moment u request, it means u are ready to go, so it best i come quickly to pick you. But if you aren't ready i can cancel and go....
Rider; no wait, i am coming down.

A big advanced macho man and and one very lepa babe appeared.

Stood there talking. The man later walked up to the car and stretched 1k to me with a smile.
I collected it before asking what is it for ... wink

Rider; she said you came too early, she is not ready to go now.
Take that for the stress. You can cancel.

Lolllll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Experienced uber/taxify drivers needed today at Yaba !!

Whatsapp/call: 07019577148

God bless our hustle this weekend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Taxify needs to review their fare calculation most times it's not fair to drivers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.