Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802709 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gentlelife50:
grin grin

Kuku kee me with laugh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
The presidential task force on Apapa gridlock has announced the closure of Apapa - Oshodi express, creek and Liverpool road due to ongoing reconstruction works with effect from midnight of 27 June 2019 to Monday 1st July 2019.

The reconstruction work is necessary to correct the places that the tankers have destroyed especially places with drainages, roads among others.

In a joint release by both the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government, work on this road will last for 4 days while vehicles to this area will be diverted.

According to the release, it reads,

Due to ongoing Re-Constructution works on Apapa Oshodi Express road, Creek Road and Liverpool road all in Apapa Ports area there are currently massive road diversions and On-going Port Operations enhancement:

With Effect from Midnight today Thursday 29th of June, 2019

1. Trucks carrying Export and Empty containers for TinCan Island Port Operations are to stay out of Lagos for the next Two days, i.e until Monday 1st of July to allow for the palliatives and opening of the axis for Truck use.

2. All Trucks approaching Apapa Wharf Port are to approach the Port via Ijora, Orile and Iganmu via there various Nominated Parks and Lilypond Transit Truck Park.

3. Loaded trucks from Tincan Island Ports are to exit through the Apapa Oshodi Express road service lane via Liverpool rd roundabout and Coconut.

4. No truck from Tin Can Island would be allowed to access Apapa Wharf Port using Creek road or Tin Can Island area as Creek road would be closed for construction to Trucks from Apapa Oshodi Express roads.

5. Freight forwarders, Fleet operators, Transport agents, and Truckers are to take not and COMPLY.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/apapa-oshodi-expressway-liverpool-road.html
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
BAZ001:

And me just going home.
Guess village people dey target me.
My brand new tyre wey I buy yesterday burst, just one small pothole and dts all.
Bought 2 branc new tyres yesterday. One gone just like dt.
Morale low,
E dey pain.

So sorry bro

I'll advise you go for Tokunboh instead of brand new tyres in this job.

Tyre issue is something we, most times, don't have any control of. You drive into a pool of water and you don't even know what you're getting into

Buy Tokunboh bro. It's cost effective for this job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
BAZ001:

And me just going home.
Guess village people dey target me.
My brand new tyre wey I buy yesterday burst, just one small pothole and dts all.
Bought 2 branc new tyres yesterday. One gone just like dt.
Morale low,
E dey pain.
Sorry Br, it's painfully painful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
pope191:

Thanks for d inspiration papi, I was about signing off when I saw dis... Trip came in and I jumped on it, but obviously not going after dis week 21 bonus grin

If you're working night today, I would love you to chase it bro cool

Let's chop Uche's money this weekend cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Taxify and riders with no courtesy.
I no kuku carry am. When i was @ surge area.
Cancelled and did 1.7x and 1.9 destination trip to island.
Dont coman command me with zero surge cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
izzou:

So sorry bro

I'll advise you go for Tokunboh instead of brand new tyres in this job.

Tyre issue is something we, most times, don't have any control of. You drive into a pool of water and you don't even know what you're getting into

Buy Tokunboh bro. It's cost effective for this job

Na 1 I wan buy yesterday b4 seller convince me to put 2 new in front
Dt toks won't give me peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Sorry Br, it's painfully painful

Thank you

Na same village people wey dey pursue Co,za fat o.
Everybody dey react online dey expect robust reply.
I dey online dey read comments... joblessness no good

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
BAZ001:

Na 1 I wan buy yesterday b4 seller convince me to put 2 new in front
Dt toks won't give me peace of mind.

I understand you

It's just the nature of this work. A tyre that works more than 12 hours daily is prone to issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
slamstanlee:
Dont coman xommand me with zero surge cheesy grin

grin
See command
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
slamstanlee:
Dont coman xommand me with zero surge cheesy grin

Call am naaa angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
slamstanlee:
Taxify and riders with no courtesy. I no kuku carry am. When i was @ surge area. Cancelled and did 1.7x and 1.9 destination trip to island. Dont coman xommand me with zero surge cheesy grin
see entitlementgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
izzou:

If you're working night today, I would love you to chase it bro cool

Let's chop Uche's money this weekend cool

Lol! My oga, person wey comot for em house 6:30am enter 8pm don try nah grin... Last night I had dis mix feeling cos I was only able to make 12 plus, soh I was blowing home empty, while on 3rd MB ard 10:50 pm, I saw a dispatch rider lying helpless on d ground, byk one side, don't even know if he is still alive... Obviously he got hit, cos mobile police and cars stopped at the scene. At that point I just gave thanks and learn to b grateful, life for me nah jeje

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
BAZ001:

Na 1 I wan buy yesterday b4 seller convince me to put 2 new in front Dt toks won't give me peace of mind.

bro which brand u buy wey bust within 24hrs...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
1984och:

It's better bro. No more rain. Traffic is going down and today is Friday. Just relax, you go get people wey wan go do Friday night enjoyment.

Position surulere, lekki, ikoyi.

Best of luck
Thanks boss. Be like na evening work pay today. Na me dey select trip.
I will stay on the island all night jeje cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
izzou:

Just finished my parole

I'm on a break. We continue by past 6pm

More earnings bro cool
Good one.
Amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
pope191:

Lol! My oga, person wey comot for em house 6:30am enter 8pm don try nah grin... Last night I had dis mix feeling cos I was only able to make 12 plus, soh I was blowing home empty, while on 3rd MB ard 10:50 pm, I saw a dispatch rider lying helpless on d ground, byk one side, don't even know if he is still alive... Obviously he got hit, cos mobile police and cars stopped at the scene. At that point I just gave thanks and learn to b grateful, life for me nah jeje

True words bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
izzou:

Call am naaa angry angry angry
wink the next driver go call am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rhymaholic: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
I picked this guys up from somewhere around Chevron, did a couple of stops and dropped off at 1004 housing estate. They didn't pay me after giving them my account number. Now they've blocked me and stopped picking my call. I know I might never get the money again but I want their number to be the internet as fraudster. Its a taxify bolt trip and the fare was 2,900. Their number is 08104585670 and they are fraudster. Taxify wont do anything to help the situation that's why I'm not bothering myself to tell them anything. My mistake. We move.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uber say make I no drive again today

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
rhymaholic:
I picked this guys up from somewhere around Chevron, did a couple of stops and dropped off at 1004 housing estate. They didn't pay me after giving them my account number. Now they've blocked me and stopped picking my call. I know I might never get the money again but I want their number to be the internet as fraudster. Its a taxify bolt trip and the fare was 2,900. Their number is 0810 458 5670 and they are fraudster. Taxify wont do anything to help the situation that's why I'm not bothering myself to tell them anything. My mistake. We move.

You see why the other guy acted the way he did to that Unilag girl.
Guys always let your riders know before the trip that you don't accept transfers.

This is just bad. Taxify(bolt) won't do anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
we are just starting cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
rhymaholic:
I picked this guys up from somewhere around Chevron, did a couple of stops and dropped off at 1004 housing estate. They didn't pay me after giving them my account number. Now they've blocked me and stopped picking my call. I know I might never get the money again but I want their number to be the internet as fraudster. Its a taxify bolt trip and the fare was 2,900. Their number is 08104585670 and they are fraudster. Taxify wont do anything to help the situation that's why I'm not bothering myself to tell them anything. My mistake. We move.
is it like you gave them account num and let them go hoping they will send it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
rhymaholic:
taxify is just wicked. Tell u not to fight ur rider yet won’t pay for any loss. Since I loss 6k to some mushin guys. Took them from Ayobo to Abule egba then to mushin on Taxify. Fare was 6k. They did a fake transfer and left immediately then block my line. Henceforth I must see alert b4 u leave, but on Uber I can let u go. I’ve suffered so many taxify rider since then. Some will beg and beg to let them go that I’ll surely get alert but I’ll insist on get alert b4 they leave. I’ll never give a taxify rider my account to transfer later.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello my people.
Abeg my insurance company said i cant do comprehensive insurance on my car because i am using it for ride sharing(uber/taxify). How true is this?

They even said if i lie that my claims wont be honoured when they discover it. My people make una advise me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Woh i don try. Did half day with luck
Make i go sleep...
My new favorite rider want us to go airport 2moro early mormor... grin
Enjoy your weekend guys.
God bless

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
prodriver1:
we are just starting cheesy
In candy crush voice; sweet cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
xana101:
taxify is just wicked. Tell u not to fight ur rider yet won’t pay for any loss. Since I loss 6k to some mushin guys. Took them from Ayobo to Abule egba then to mushin on Taxify. Fare was 6k. They did a fake transfer and left immediately then block my line. Henceforth I must see alert b4 u leave, but on Uber I can let u go. I’ve suffered so many taxify rider since then. Some will beg and beg to let them go that I’ll surely get alert but I’ll insist on get alert b4 they leave. I’ll never give a taxify rider my account to transfer later.
Me that will be refreshing my app and email till e enter in such scenario.
And i make sure u are looking at it too.
I can't fight oh.... but that period my face dey strong... undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
1daboi:
I go Port Harcourt yesterday on uber! Yes, you heard right. Port Harcourt! grin

How much the trip end on?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
ediku208:
Me i reach abj yesterday o

What's the trip cost? That's a distance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by prodriver1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
slamstanlee:

In candy crush voice; sweet cheesy
My oga I tot we will meet this night o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmmmm undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), Fibel(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.