Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803528 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omoba2012(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
please I'm in need of a car for uber and taxify I'm a driver and a very experienced one of that so when one that has good car should please contact me this is my number0818 861 2130
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Herbert Macaulay way inward jibowu

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
emmancecute:
Herbert Macaulay way inward jibowu
Lost my compressor to that flood last week.
Dem no dey telli person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
And Sanwo Olu is dropping phone numbers for people to call if they see any bad road

Which road did the people of Alausa pass to come to work?

Everywhere is flooded.... Spent almost two hours from Motorways center to Ogudu...
Reason? Flood

This country tire person... Na to push drugs now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Xneg:

Why can't you register for your own account?

Awon salt and pepper gang grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:
My rider just bought me #100 Pure Bliss biscuit

I saw him buy it and it was sealed

I hope I don't sleep off after eating it
did you pass thru ikorodu today bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
nwizu042:

Awon salt and pepper gang grin
Sakamanje Crew. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:
And Sanwo Olu is dropping phone numbers for people to call if they see any bad road

Everywhere is flooded.... Spent almost two hours from Motorways center to Ogudu...
Reason? Flood

I have alabukun for salegrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
eherbal:

Nah grin

Really observing any white elantra

Currently at DPR.... Kofo Abayomi

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
eherbal:
I have alabukun for salegrin

The funniest part was the rider was seriously looking for Gokada or Opay

I just they tell God not to provide anyone.. This guy wan leave me inside the traffic for nothing? angry

We found some but they were all booked. As we pass Iyana Oworo, road just free cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

Reason? Flood

That why I didn't work today, I knew the loss will be greater than d profit for me today. flood, traffic, and bad potholes during raining season. I even bone d surge self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maax23:
That why I didn't work today, I knew the loss will be greater than d profit for me today. flood, traffic, and bad potholes during raining season. I even bone d surge self.

Your advantage is that you own your car

A rental driver cant take such decisions... What if it rains all day of the week?

But the floods are something else.... Taxify and uber should just permanently make everywhere red. That's the only soothing balm for we drivers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

Your advantage is that you own your car

A rental driver cant take such decisions... What if it rains all day of the week?

But the floods are something else.... Taxify and uber should just permanently make everywhere red. That's the only soothing balm for we drivers.
True talk bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
chillex8:

Lost my compressor to that flood last week.
Dem no dey telli person
Why would you drive through flood with your AC on?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

Nah grin

Really observing any white elantra

Currently at DPR.... Kofo Abayomi
still on the mattergrin.if anybody ram your car from behind with a black 2010 Corolla,with dark shades,just know say na me.cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
eherbal:
still on the mattergrin.if anybody ram your car from behind with a black 2010 Corolla,with dark shades,just know say na me.cool

Confirm

Will be on the lookout.... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
eherbal:
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maax23:
took the day off from office to drop madam at the clinic for check up.i dey luth dey chill, waiting for her to finish her sessions. she must reward me with something sumptuous this evening.we must branch market for my favourite delicacy.grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:
[b] I still dey bed. Something came up sad

Will join us all by 6:30am

Happy new month brothers cool[/b]
Is it Mr Thomas? wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
deedee44:

Is it Mr Thomas? wink

grin grin grin grin

Lol

Had to drop off my old neigbours at the bus park. Just a 3 minute drive. Their car no gree start.. So dem call me around 4am and they delayed till that time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

Helloooooo are you awake? Just checking...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

May be the seller is an accomplice. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

guy belle dey pain me no make me laff more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
dru23:

God bless your soul ... that is roughly how much my female driver makes.. And she drives an 04 civic almost an equivalent to driving an hybrid.. Uber / bolt is bae..
It is 'more bae' in yankee, go and start if you're not doing it already. Oh! They say you don't know how to drive. Sorry tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

One rider bought one for me last year. He bought two, he took one and kept rubbing it on his lap then gave it to me. When he dropped I dropped his enchanted biscuit after him. And na that time the stupid thing go dey over hungry person

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

The funniest part was the rider was seriously looking for Gokada or Opay

I just they tell God not to provide anyone.. This guy wan leave me inside the traffic for nothing? angry

We found some but they were all booked. As we pass Iyana Oworo, road just free cool
This Opay just arrived and start worrying Gokada and max okada .
They mean business

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
dru23:

Maybe u didnt read the part that I said ALMOST
He doesn't know your definition of ALMOST. Sebi its you that said 1 yen is ALMOST 1 dollar, when 1 dollar is actually around 97 yen or so grin . Olodo rabata

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JuanPablito: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ajah to Abraham adesanya is totally and absolutely flooded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
deedee44:

He doesn't know your definition of ALMOST. Sebi its you that said 1 yen is ALMOST 1 dollar, when 1 dollar is actually around 97 yen or so grin . Olodo rabata
Guy sheath your dagger na.
This thread has been enjoying some peace for a while now.
No come start another war biko.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Danbull:

Send your number

Be careful bro. The person you will sell it to will continue to use ur name n pix, I guess.
Par adventure the person commits, you'll be the one they would hunt. Be very careful, people are wicked!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
jceesquare:

Why would you drive through flood with your AC on?
Do u think i drove in with ac on

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
eherbal:
AKD dove

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.