Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804587 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2019
#100 per hour parking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Iyana oworo inwards alapere blocked, kindly avoid

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Debosneh31:

Possibly the u turn at Motorways that's causing it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tywohakym: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Kindly add me up to any Uber / taxify WhatsApp group or telegram group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Crvrider:

Give this guy a call he sells good parts at affordable price too. 08033280042. Bought mine from him for 14k.
Good morning & Happy New month Boss.. just want to know how far about the liscense if you’ve finally gotten it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
peterdrury:
The fear of low rating.

I don't fear that low rating thing. Just let them understand that bad roads damage vehicles. Some of these people can't afford tyre. Be wise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Debosneh31:
God bless you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Frank0001:

Good morning & Happy New month Boss.. just want to know how far about the liscense if you’ve finally gotten it?

Bro not yet Ooo. In fact the thing don tire me. Called yesterday she said she hasn't been feeling fine, that she'll be in the office tomorrow, Wednesday. I'll be patient with her make I see the sakamanje wey she won do. Already 3months and counting now. Hmmmmmm!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
For those that do over work yourselves, I hail oooooo. Tried it ystd, drove for almost 16 hours. Today I resumed from 6am again by 9.30am body dey tell me something, I beg 100k plus earning on ehailing no be for everybody, I prefer my 60k weekly savings with good health. I still wonder where some of us get strength from, I praise guys that do it. As I’m typing now I’m still on my bed, I no fit kill myself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Crvrider:

Bro not yet Ooo. In fact the thing don tire me. Called yesterday she said she hasn't been feeling fine, that she'll be in the office tomorrow, Wednesday. I'll be patient with her make I see the sakamanje wey she won do. Already 3months and counting now. Hmmmmmm!
Na wah O. I’ve called the instructor & he said hopefully this month.. I just weak, 3 months now & still counting too.will go see him tomorrow cause phone talk get as e dey be..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
I need car to drive please, highly experienced driver who knows lagos routes !!!
Down payment has been my stumbling block...
Pls refer or help!!!!!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Frank0001:

Na wah O. I’ve called the instructor & he said hopefully this month.. I just weak, 3 months now & still counting too.will go see him tomorrow cause phone talk get as e dey be..

Would have gone this week but on night shift. Will do that next week, hopefully.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lee99: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello house, please what is the possibility of making 30k weekly remittance in abuja?
with at least 14 hours on the road daily.
your feedback is highly welcome.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
franksam2009:
I'm still wondering how posting earnings helps motivate anyone.
Lemme try reason/understand the way u do, are u tryna motivate car owners awaiting their weekly returns, or u tryin 2 motivate people already in d game(drivers),. Or maybe u tryna motivate commercial Banks to flood the streets with more cars?
If at this age you still Don't know the rules and concept of business, den u might probably remain poor forever

There is nothing wrong in motivating people.. I myself was motivated through this forum ...but it is up to the individual to make the best out of it ... At one point I wanted to just mind my business and stop motivating up and down .. Until I received countless of email from people that were very grateful for my effort. Again, it is up to the individual to incorporate that motivation into their lifestyle that will yield positive outcome .. The great Nipsey Hussle was a great motivator... Rip to the young blood ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=famousguy01 post=79871521]For those that do over work yourselves, I hail oooooo. Tried it ystd, drove for almost 16 hours. Today I resumed from 6am again by 9.30am body dey tell me something, I beg 100k plus earning on ehailing no be for everybody, I prefer my 60k weekly savings with good health. I still wonder where some of us get strength from, I praise guys that do it. As I’m typing now I’m still on my bed, I no fit kill myself [/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
This man no go kill person

[quote author=dru23 post=79875030][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

Posting great weekly earnings, could be altruistic to motivate drivers, malicious to show that drivers are taking partners for fools, sincere to show investors that the business still offers attractive return on investment and to show drivers that uber still pays (cautiously) acknowledging dru23

As a poster rightly says, when you post such fantastic earnings, showing your fellow drivers how you are able to strategically make such earnings in a week would be appreciated.
Do you decline certain trips to certain areas?
What are you favourite spots within the mainland and island for getting request?
Do you wait for rider (aka paid waiting) or cancel immediately when the rider is not yet ready?
How do you keep your car in tip top shape
Where you get your genuine spare part supplies from
The contact of your mechanic, because behind every successful uber driver is a good and competent mechanic. (please sharing your mechanic contact would not reveal your identity a good mechanic would probably have at least over 10 uber cars that s/he services)
Mistakes you have made in the past on the job and how newbies should be able to avoid them.
Car mileage in a week
Car maintenance schedule
Do you have an abundance of fat kola nuts in your car
Do you drink bulldozer on the job
Do you have any elixir that keeps you physically fit for the rigors of the job.

Posting great weekly earnings is not enough but the strategy to consistently achieve this earnings must be shared in order to assist other drivers to meet up their weekly remittance.

You can't always spoon feed people, you give them enough to figure it out on their own, you give them too much they become dependent on you for every questions and answers... Teach them how to fish ,and they can fish for life. But give them fish, they feed for a day

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Finally got my Parmsnent DL. Uber loading
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
famousguy01:
This man no go kill person

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
famousguy01:
For those that do over work yourselves, I hail oooooo. Tried it ystd, drove for almost 16 hours. Today I resumed from 6am again by 9.30am body dey tell me something, I beg 100k plus earning on ehailing no be for everybody, I prefer my 60k weekly savings with good health. I still wonder where some of us get strength from, I praise guys that do it. As I’m typing now I’m still on my bed, I no fit kill myself
Good job, very impressive. What an earning. I know of a guy on this thread who made 40k in day,. His record is the highest on this forum. Am yet to see who will break that record. I like high flyers like you. Greatness Abound. Kudos bro. This is d guy screen shot.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

Posting great weekly earnings, could be altruistic to motivate drivers, malicious to show that drivers are taking partners for fools, sincere to show investors that the business still offers attractive return on investment and to show drivers that uber still pays (cautiously) acknowledging dru23

As a poster rightly says, when you post such fantastic earnings, showing your fellow drivers how you are able to strategically make such earnings in a week would be appreciated.
Do you decline certain trips to certain areas?
What are you favourite spots within the mainland and island for getting request?
Do you wait for rider (aka paid waiting) or cancel immediately when the rider is not yet ready?
How do you keep your car in tip top shape
Where you get your genuine spare part supplies from
The contact of your mechanic, because behind every successful uber driver is a good and competent mechanic. (please sharing your mechanic contact would not reveal your identity a good mechanic would probably have at least over 10 uber cars that s/he services)
Mistakes you have made in the past on the job and how newbies should be able to avoid them.
Car mileage in a week
Car maintenance schedule
Do you have an abundance of fat kola nuts in your car
Do you drink bulldozer on the job
Do you have any elixir that keeps you physically fit for the rigors of the job.

Posting great weekly earnings is not enough but the strategy to consistently achieve this earnings must be shared in order to assist other drivers to meet up their weekly remittance.

Who is this guy? I wish i can give u 1000 likes.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Buynowautos:
Finally got my Parmsnent DL. Uber loading
Nice one.. kindly share on how you processed it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Crvrider:

Would have gone this week but on night shift. Will do that next week, hopefully.
Okay. But you can still give her a call tomorrow as she would be in her office.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
That’s going to take like a whole day to make, that’s more than $100 in a day, he’s good I think I’m okay with saving 60 to 70k weekly. Thanks for ur encouragement. I will try if I can beat that record, it’s going to be fun
Maax23:
Good job, very impressive. What an earning. I know of a guy on this thread who made 40k in day,. His record is the highest on this forum. Am yet to see who will break that record. I like high flyers like you. Greatness Abound. Kudos bro. This is d guy screen shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maax23:
that's chucsmoore and that was new year day earning. I made 42k on new year day too. Wey chucsmoore sef?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
famousguy01:
That’s going to take like a whole day to make, that’s more than $100 in a day, he’s good I think I’m okay with saving 60 to 70k weekly. Thanks for ur encouragement. I will try if I can beat that record, it’s going to be fun
Yeah you can. Impossible is nothing. 60k-70k a week is not bad for personal savings, you relieve urself stress and also from stressing d car too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maax23:
Edited

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
emmancecute:
that's chucsmoore and that was new year day earning. I made 42k on new year day too. Wey chucsmoore sef?
Really. 42k how come I didn't see it on this forum. I read this thread from begin till date before I joined this year January.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
chillex8:

The grandmaster
Baba, am talking about "A DAY MONEY"grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
my Name is Adeshina, stay at aguda surulere.. I am currently active on uber and bolt,
Please I need a Toyota car to drive with . If you have a car and you need a driver, you can call or WhatsApp 07060509656
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
I've acquired another phone soo...I'm selling this off

2gig ram
16gig memory
4G LTE

WhatsApp (only)me if you wan

Super clean
100% flawless

Perfect GPS.....for this our job

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you need a driver's license within 30days and you do your fingerprints and collect at frsc office ogba. Buzz me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m), dckng16(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.